sanhuiofficial.com

@Sanhui @Mike Your colors in #

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
saindoux

@Sanhui @Mike Your colors in #

Post by saindoux »

Hello Sanshui, Mike,
Please,
Your colors in # 1 ... Could you translate them into words like natural, white, asian, tan, pink, light brown, dark brown ... The photos don't show the difference very well on your website!
I really have trouble choosing the colors!
Thank you.
Regards.

viewtopic.php?uid=528467&f=261&t=129524&start=0
Nord wrote:I got the labia color #2, but I honestly still don't know what difference it does. I imagined the front of the labia would be more skin-colored, but it isn't. It looks more like #1 or #3, which both look the same to me. Clarification about this option is MUCH needed.
D4E 165
FutureDoll 163F

Wishlist: Zelex, Xycolo, Tayu, Starpery...

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: @Sanhui @Mike Your colors in #

Post by staycool64 »

saindoux wrote:Hello Sanshui, Mike,
Please,
Your colors in # 1 ... Could you translate them into words like natural, white, asian, tan, pink, light brown, dark brown ... The photos don't show the difference very well on your website!
I really have trouble choosing the colors!
Thank you.
Regards.

viewtopic.php?uid=528467&f=261&t=129524&start=0
Nord wrote:I got the labia color #2, but I honestly still don't know what difference it does. I imagined the front of the labia would be more skin-colored, but it isn't. It looks more like #1 or #3, which both look the same to me. Clarification about this option is MUCH needed.
Hey saindoux,
The 1st color is white skin tone, 2nd is Natural which I recommend, #3 is ligh Tan and #4 is tanned. I have seen and read where the Tan has an orange ish hew to it but I don't know about the light Tan. A lot of manufactures from what I was told and have seen that there Tan has an orange ish color to them. This is why I get the Natural skin. If you look at my new post and watch the video you will see the colors of the Nips and Labia the Areolas are color#3 and Labia#4. Take a look at my 168cm post, Labia is#3 and Nips are #4
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

The new Doll on the way 161cm Tayu

saindoux

Post by saindoux »

Hey Staycool64
I really like our conversation, and you have good advice.
I do not know if I read you in full, could you change your signature with links to your dolls if they exist on TDF?
Thank you for your very relevant advice. :thumbs_up:
D4E 165
FutureDoll 163F

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

[quote="saindoux"]Hey Staycool64
I really like our conversation, and you have good advice.
I do not know if I read you in full, could you change your signature with links to your dolls if they exist on TDF?
Thank you for your very relevant advice. :thumbs_up:[/quote

Yes I definitely will try and figure out how to put the links in place but if you go to Sanhuis posts you will be able to see my 168cm and 158cm. All my Tpe dolls have been sold here on Tdf and you can find them in the Sold posts. If I can help any further please let me know.
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

The new Doll on the way 161cm Tayu

saindoux

Post by saindoux »

I read you here, and I like your posts.
I am a little disappointed with Sanhui's little activity on TDF.
Competition arrives!
Example: 161 = announced by a member and not by Sanhui.
On their website there is no selection of 161cm, you have to find it by selecting all the dolls!
Sorry to get away from the initial subject !!!
D4E 165
FutureDoll 163F

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

saindoux wrote:I read you here, and I like your posts.
I am a little disappointed with Sanhui's little activity on TDF.
Competition arrives!
Example: 161 = announced by a member and not by Sanhui.
On their website there is no selection of 161cm, you have to find it by selecting all the dolls!
Sorry to get away from the initial subject !!!
No worries and I feel ya on that subject because it is difficult to try and understand why they do that. I believe maybe they are a smaller company than some but have been in business for quite a few years and they do take there time on news or new dolls like the new 145cm with larger breast and the new face with movable jaw was not on the website for a while after I learned of it, and all of a sudden I just seen one on a members post last week. I also was looking at the 161cm and had to search for it. I think that is a very nice doll by the way. I am sure your aware of a lot of other manufactures that after they make a new body it's weeks if not longer before it shows up on there website. Also I don't think there main focus is Tdf anymore. When doing my research I always look at the most important thing and it is will they cover a doll if truly defective and I seen 3 negative reviews, but the good ones out weighed them by many, If you look at some manufactures they have quite a few negative reviews compared to Sanhui. Also what are you looking for, a functional sex doll or primarily posing, I think Sanhui is good for both and especially if not the best doll made for play but atleast in the top 3. Maybe this is why they stopped where there at on upgrades is because they don't want the complaints of skin finishes that peel or wear off rite away so I suppose they have found a sweet spot and I understand and don't blame them if this is the case. Oh yeah and I am very happy I seen another member get freckles on his dolls face so I got lucky and had them put them on one of the faces I am getting soon so yes it was a surprise but a good one. So I suppose just do what we do and keep are eyes open loll..
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM