realsexdoll.com

What is the average ages of Doll enthusiast?

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

stevenm2000

What is the average ages of Doll enthusiast?

Post by stevenm2000 »

As you can see from my Avatar, I am still a noob. Its interesting to see a lot of activity on the topic of Dolls. Sometimes I think I am going a little crazy on my thought process. But it appears there is a very large interactive community.

I'm very curious about the % of people in various age groups: 20 to 30, 30 to 40, etc etc. I assume there has been a poll on the topic at some point.

As for me, I have an SE Doll 151 E TPE. I am 6'1" but prefer 25kg or less. Much easier to toss around. I had a cheap knockoff prior and 37kg doesn't sound like much more, but that 20lbs makes a difference.

The crazy part, I ordered a Tayu 148 19kg over a week ago and just ordered an Elsa Babe 148 "small breasts" body with two 150cm heads.

The most difficult part is waiting as they will show up just before Xmas. Unfortunately, I keep browsing the beauties that are currently posted and just need to be patient. I assume many of you understand that part :)
Elsababe 148cm small breasts with Inoue Miu head
Tayu 148cm
SE 151cm

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Re: What is the average ages of Doll enthusiast?

Post by Dollfriend »

Actually this is the first time I have seen this topic in all my years on the forum, for me it would be difficult to guess an average age, but I do think the majority of the members are senior age men.

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

So why not set up a poll? We see a lot of them here so I reckon it's pretty easy.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by lilbitlonely »

This thread was started in 2018 and has a poll.
viewtopic.php?f=87&t=96119&hilit=average+age

This thread was started in 2014 (no poll) and was posted to as recently as 2019.
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=58310&hilit=average+age

YungSynth
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by YungSynth »

Might be worth posting a new poll though, to see if the pandemic changed anything. I know sales in general went up in '20

I don't think it's mostly seniors anymore since dolls have gotten so tall and heavy, plus a wider variety of offerings, plus more mainstream knowledge means people are finding them alot easier now and not having to search as hard (which young ppl hate to do lol) . Based off an average of people I talk to here who I know how old they are (or can guess based on clues), I suspect the average age here, most number of users anyway, is probably 40-45, with the 30's demographic rising quickly. I'm 26 so on the young side of the scale, I hardly ever see anyone else in their 20s. I suspect most of us are too poor (though the introduction of Kimber doll may change that) :lol:

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by lilbitlonely »

@YungSynth
I tend to agree with you about the younger demographic. I was just following up the OP's comment:
stevenm2000 wrote:I assume there has been a poll on the topic at some point.

INFORMATIONS