www.the-doll-house.com

Just another customer with more experience than the industry

The-Doll-House is a UK retailer of Premium quality, photorealistic, kinaesthetically convincing, high-end, luxury Silicone and TPE Sex/Love dolls, delivered to all Continents. All responsibility for EU Import Duty and Customs & Excise costs are assumed by The-Doll-House. No hidden costs incurred with purchases from The-Doll-House. Some of the best UK Sex Doll prices can be found at The-Doll-House. We are waiting for you!
The-Doll-House
VENDOR
VENDOR

Just another customer with more experience than the industry

Post by The-Doll-House »

Hi All,

One for your amusement.

My chat kicks off - as it does.
(as follows)

Conversation started on Saturday, November 27 2021, 18:13
================================================================

[18:13] Visitor navigated to https://www.the-doll-house.com/UK-Breas ... rge-models
[18:13] Customer Support (System Message) : Welcome to our site, if you need help simply reply to this message, we are online and ready to help.
[18:14] V1638033088141935 : is the doll you recieve the same as the picture showen
[18:14] Phil (UK) has joined the conversation.
[18:14] Phil (UK) : Hi :)
[18:15] Phil (UK) : Sometimes the photographer uses some lip gloss, or other make-up, but if you let me know which photoshoot/doll, I can tell you more
[18:15] V1638033088141935 : are the dolls from usa or china
[18:16] Phil (UK) : All Dolls (except for RealDoll and Synthetics) are made in China
[18:17] V1638033088141935 : sorry for wasting byour tme just been let down with a china doll wasnt even close to picture
[18:17] Phil (UK) : Not a problem :)
I can show you factory photos of dolls, so what they look like before shipping?
[18:18] V1638033088141935 : ok stephanie e
[18:18] Phil (UK) : Which Stephanie? There are a few :)
[18:19] V1638033088141935 : e
[18:21] Phil (UK) : e?
[18:22] Phil (UK) : https://tawk.link/5fd61290a8a254155ab2d ... 090321.MP4
[18:23] Phil (UK) : Gynoid Video from the factory of what a Model 12 Shay looks like
[18:25] V1638033088141935 : same as what i sent back not good pics fella as they are pics from usa catalogues
[18:26] Phil (UK) : This is my order for a UK customer, but you believe what you want to.
[18:26] Phil (UK) : You obviously have years of experience in the industry
[18:27] Phil (UK) : by not knowing what you're talking about
[18:27] Phil (UK) : Best of luck

I am losing patience with customers such as these.
Please prove that these dolls are from America, and I will doff my hat to you good Sir!

This will never happen, but just another day in the life of a doll vendor :haha4:
Kind Regards,

Phil

The-Doll-House
https://www.the-doll-house.com
Buy Sex Dolls, Beautiful Full-Size & Fully Move-able, Just For You!

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Just another customer with more experience than the indu

Post by Cubiko »

You can´t really blame the customers for having that attitude, the world of dolls is currently so full of fake brand dolls, stolen photos, inferior quality and a jungle of vendors that any customer can get lost, confused, sceptical - even angry. Even some websites devoted to revealing scams, review vendors and present "real" customer feedback, are fake and deliberately designed to push fake dolls. Nowadays even "trustworthy" vendors push cheaper fake dolls under the table, and yet they keep telling the customers to trust them. It´s an uphill struggle for any vendor and known brand I suppose - even more so for the first time customer.

This customer probably asked for information about the YL Stephanie E from your website, and I suspect seeing a video of a Gynoid only confused him more.

I visited a certain Discord server a few times, and the attitude from one of the vendors you probably know, towards me as a potential customer, was so disrespectful and down-looking on my inferior knowledge as he, the expert, knew best. I do think all of us in the business need to be more humble towards the customers or we will all loose to the fakers in the end.

ZombieWinter
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZombieWinter »

Holy shit. I'm SHOCKED by the arrogance within the live chat logs. I hope to god more people read this thread and see how quickly the mood changes throughout the chat exchange.

Thank you for posting this. I screen captured the OP, in case this thread gets deleted. This is a great testament to how customer concerns are treated.
FOR SALE: (PARODY) viewtopic.php?t=146954

ElsaBabe silicone 150 + RHB009, JM Doll silicone Tree Elf AIO, EX silicone 145 + Lilith + Youyi, EX silicone 158 + Kayla + Penny, Sanhui silicone 168 + #12, Starpery silicone 156 + Cynthia, PIB silicone Spinner Cello Shelby, WM TPE 165-D gel, Zelex silicone 155 + GE41 + GE44 + GE45 + GE52, Zelex silicone 147 Premium Series + GD53

Aglooka
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Aglooka »

Poor lad, all that he knew about the doll he wanted to purchase, was just the ramdom / different names that appears on that vendor specific site, in this case named 'Stephanie', as my YL146 was randomly named Lucia, at my vendor site.

He seems it does not even know the brand or the specific model he wanted, just that, say to me that after beein scammed as he mentioned, he restart his research and tried to give a chance to a new vendor, that happen to be affiliated to this forum, not that he knew this or about the existance of the forum of course

Of course, the inquiry should had been better if a detailed email with photos / description + link of the model he wanted, had showed up. But not everyone, or bothers or knows how to do that

So, i truly believe you should had guided him instead of sending a video of a doll named Stepahine (whom may be 200 models named like that in different Websites) of Ginoid brand and even confuse him more

Is just the benefit of selling few dolls so high that is not even worth the time invested to duly inform a potential new life customer?

This surprise me even more after today i inquired a doll forum vendor with multiple questions, on a Saturday evening, and i received so good customer service within minutes, that i was even embarrased to bother them on a Saturday evening.
First purchase review- YL146 viewtopic.php?f=244&t=140254
RINIA - YL146 TRIBUTE - Mesmerized by her curves viewtopic.php?f=212&t=141854&p=1931400#p1931400
Elsa Babe 148 L Body + Heads XHB001&RAD004 - via MyRobotDoll viewtopic.php?f=550&p=2053864#p2053864

esquisseallure
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by esquisseallure »

Adding names even the manufacturer's don't even use only confuse everyone more. Just stick to the wm166cm with the head number (as an example) , sigh...

Many offenders here also.
Snuggle buddy --> XYColo 163cm LB

Wishlist: Tayu, Elsababe 148cm, lushdoll

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

esquisseallure wrote:Adding names even the manufacturer's don't even use only confuse everyone more. Just stick to the wm166cm with the head number (as an example) , sigh...

Indeed. :thumbs_up:

Giving cute little names to the over stylized glam shots of dolls presented on most vendor sites gives the false impression they are producing their own dolls and openly condemning the consumer for a misunderstanding the industry has helped create, doesn't help. :whistle:

Bluedog
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bluedog »

I’ll just chime in to say I’ve noticed several vendors using different names for dolls and heads than those provided by the manufacturers, and it is DAMNED CONFUSING. Please, do not do this. At the very least, also include the maker’s designation as well, if you insist on using your own naming system for whatever reasons you have.
Blonde, brunette redhead?
Brunette
Slim, athletic, voluptuous?
Athletic.
Demure, aggressive, sleazy? Be honest.
Sleazy ...
Demure

MANABU
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MANABU »

Mr Franz wrote:
esquisseallure wrote:Adding names even the manufacturer's don't even use only confuse everyone more. Just stick to the wm166cm with the head number (as an example) , sigh...

Indeed. :thumbs_up:

Giving cute little names to the over stylized glam shots of dolls presented on most vendor sites gives the false impression they are producing their own dolls and openly condemning the consumer for a misunderstanding the industry has helped create, doesn't help. :whistle:
I also noticed this trend or pattern after visiting 4 or 5 vendor sites, and this was four years ago. George at x/s dolls told me about the forums which GREATLY helped in learning the who is who regarding manufactures and and choices. It's like he knew he could save himself time and pointed me here.

After non stop lurking here and realizing how the forums are split by manufacturers, I bypassed all the vendor sites and went directly to the manufacturers sites.

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

I don't find this exchange, or your posting it here on TDF, amusing at all. This is the sort of conversation that professional customer service reps have to deal with daily. Perhaps you could've best served your incipient-albeit hesitant- customer by referring them to a vendor who might actually address their concerns rather than insult them.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

tanman9990

Post by tanman9990 »

Extremly cryptic male Karen who could barely write legible english gets shown the door.

"tHiS iS a gReAt tEsTaMeNt tO hOw cUstOmErS aRe tReAtEd."

INFORMATIONS