Invitation of customizing a girl with AA cup.

IL Doll is owned by Chuanyin Intelligent Technology (Guangzhou) Co., Ltd. ILDoll specializes in producing the latest products and technologies such as hyper realistic painting and weight reduction of silicone dolls. We are committed to developing and producing China’s best realistic dolls, already bringing ILdoll dolls(TPE dolls) to the fore front as the top doll brand in China. Website: www.ildoll.com
3dprinteddoll

Re: Invitation of customizing a girl with AA cup.

Post by 3dprinteddoll »

poppy70 wrote:As much as I appreciate such petite girls, the issue is that they can easily be mistaken for something inappropriate. Make an official lifecast from one of the petite models together with proof of age and it might get a lot easier in the western countries.
True, especially if some official manufacturer would like to add it to the offer. On the other hand, I think any doll that is 165cm+ can be considered adult imo.

It could start to be the a problem if someone wants something both petite, short like 150 or lower, AA cup or 0... There are Japanese manufacturers that make such dolls, but importing one to the west, can get anyone into some serious troubles.

Luckily I personally am into girls that are moderate to tall (165 cm+), just skinny, I don't even care that much whether that is AA or A cup, I am not into complete flatness, I've noticed that like I swooping breast shape. So far HR/6ye 166A seems quite temptating to me overall. I wouldn't mind however, if she had a smaller AA boobs, keeping the same height.

It is a pity that high-end brands, with high quality heads and finish, like Starperry/ExDoll/Gynoid/Sino/Sanhui/XY etc., don't even offer skinny bodies with A cup, like the HR/6ye 166A one.

Doll_Banger
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Doll_Banger »

A doll like the one 3dprinteddoll drew up would be unlike anything on the market, a true "skinny" lady. I would buy one in a heart beat!

Doll_Banger
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Doll_Banger »

I don't feel it would be a mistake for a manufaturer to make a real skinny doll like 3dprintdoll's model. Look how well the WM168 sells, some manufacturers even have made knockoffs of it it sells so well. Make a 168-172cm one like that with realistic porportions with the knees and everything and I think it would sell.....

dreimal2001
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by dreimal2001 »

hoping for future more skinny dolls are available... :-(

Dolllover25

Post by Dolllover25 »

dreimal2001 wrote:hoping for future more skinny dolls are available... :-(
Agreed.

br1zz0h
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by br1zz0h »

ILDoll wrote:This one is quite similar to 156. We cannot reduce too much weight. Otherwise it will be totally not for sex but for photos only, which does not meet the purpose.

Sincerely,
Kevin
Is this thread still active? If it was me, I’d prefer a 5’1” doll with AAs

INFORMATIONS