sexyrealsexdolls.com

Pleasure from sex toys

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
TJaku
Apprentice
Apprentice

Pleasure from sex toys

Post by TJaku »

Hey all,

Question to Doll owners who also have other male masturbators. In my experience, I tend to enjoy the mechanical sex toys that masterbate for me like the new Handy or VORZE A10 Cyclone SA. These machines allow me to sit back and it does most of the job itself. Where as when I have used the Fleshlight or the torso/butt it didn't really bring a lot of excitement I ended up just not using them.

I am really wanting to buy a Doll but I'm concerned that if I spend over 1k that I'll have the same feeling as the latter toys rather than the more mechanical toys.

Should I not think like that with Dolls? are Dolls a totally different beast that I'll have fun with?

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Pleasure from sex toys

Post by King Solo »

Masturbating to a life-sized sex doll is a whole lot like having sex with a real woman.... and requires you to have to use your entire body in the same way you would with a RG. While mechanized sex toys allow you to just sit back and relax while they do most of the work and stimulate you to completion without much effort on your part.

So, you're basically going to have to retrain your mind and body to respond to the simulation of actually going through the motions of real sex. Torsos and hips don't really do it, because they're basically just portions and segments of a body that your brain doesn't recognize as sex and only sees it as just another fancy masturbation toy.

But an actual full-sized, life-sized sex doll actually mimics the real thing, and your brain begins to recognize it as actually having sex. So basically, what I'm trying to say is that real sex requires you to have to use your entire body and break a sweat.... while mechanized sex toys don't. And those two experiences really can't be compared to one another.
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Certified advocate for properly placed LHP's :glou:

Bluedog
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bluedog »

King Solo pretty much sums it up.

I’ve never tried one of those mechanical masturbators but it seems to me that laying back and letting it “do you” would be somewhat like relaxing while getting a handjob or blowjob. Screwing a doll in contrast would I think be much more like having sex.

Now that I think if it, OK, I did get sucked off by a shop vac once. Once, being the operative term. I didn’t have to do a thing, and it was … effective, though not so much enjoyable. Very intense and very loud. Kinda tough to fantasize with a little jet engine roaring between your legs.

I’m sure todays mechanized masturbators deliver a more pleasurable experience.

One thing I’ll add though is that the doll LOOKS like a pretty woman, and when you are doing her, probably feels like a real woman. I haven’t slept with a realistic doll, but years ago did get it on with a high-end fashion mannequin. The thing was gorgeous with a killer figure and while the cleft between her thighs didn’t feel anything like a vagina, it was smooth and slippery so that with the visuals and the body to hold it made for a very satisfying romp.

Fast toward a couple years and a buddy had one of those clear inflatable vaguely human shaped dolls. No visual appeal whatsoever. But it had a soft smooth slippery hole and in the dark with a big t-shirt on it under the blankets the form to hug and thrust into plus my imagination made for another quite enjoyable “screw.”

Thirty years later I tried a couple of silicone & tpe strokers. Not Fleshlights but the same idea. Masturbating with them - jerking off with them in “conventional” fashion: boring. Fucking them, positioned in a rolled up sleeping bag, blanket or towel - something to clutch and hug while thrusting: a whole lotta fun, because movement-wise it mimics having sex. To me, that changes the whole experience into something quite different from “just” stroking and cumming into my hand.

So, from my experience, I would think that YES, a doll would be a very different beast. Which of course is why I am here and planning to get a doll. I know I enjoyed the mannequin for it’s appearance, both its face and figure. I know I enjoy masturbating in a manner and with an aid that simulates sex. It seems to me a doll would be great fun.

One thing I think that might be very important if you do get a doll is to be sure that you get one that you are particularly attracted to, both in terms of face and figure. Don’t just think any doll will be “good enough.” This isn’t an issue with a mechanical masturbator but I imagine is a HUGE issue with a doll. For me, at least, I know I’d have to be able to just look at that doll and think and feel “OMG, I want to **** her.” There are many, many dolls out there, but I’ve discovered very few that, from pictures alone (and that’s primarily how we shop for them) give me that feeling. Totally objectifying them, I know, but … they are objects. At least, until you make one your own, then she might be something more than that.
Blonde, brunette redhead?
Brunette
Slim, athletic, voluptuous?
Athletic.
Demure, aggressive, sleazy? Be honest.
Sleazy ...
Demure

GotDolls

Post by GotDolls »

Bluedog wrote:... vac ... jet engine ...
One of these?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QT8QkEK0X8U

TJaku
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by TJaku »

King Solo wrote:Masturbating to a life-sized sex doll is a whole lot like having sex with a real woman.... and requires you to have to use your entire body in the same way you would with a RG. While mechanized sex toys allow you to just sit back and relax while they do most of the work and stimulate you to completion without much effort on part.

So, you're basically going to have to retrain your mind and body to respond to the simulation of actually going through the motions of real sex. Torsos and hips don't really do it, because they're basically just portions and segments of a body that your brain doesn't recognize as sex and only sees it as just another fancy masturbation toy.

But an actual full-sized, life-sized sex doll actually mimics the real thing, and your brain begins to recognize it as actually having sex. So basically, what I'm trying to say is that real sex requires you to have to use your entire body and break a sweat.... while mechanized sex toys don't. And those two experiences really can't be compared to one another.
I never thought I'd get such an awesome response but here we are. I mean you detailed so thoroughly what my actual concerns were and have essentially done such a good job of convincing me of getting a Doll. I think you are on the dot with the torsos/hips. I couldn't seem to enjoy them because it was just an expensive masturbation toy that ultimately to me didn't provide satisfaction.

I'm looking forward to the mindfuck that is a life-sized sex doll.

TJaku
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by TJaku »

Bluedog wrote:King Solo pretty much sums it up.

I’ve never tried one of those mechanical masturbators but it seems to me that laying back and letting it “do you” would be somewhat like relaxing while getting a handjob or blowjob. Screwing a doll in contrast would I think be much more like having sex.

Now that I think if it, OK, I did get sucked off by a shop vac once. Once, being the operative term. I didn’t have to do a thing, and it was … effective, though not so much enjoyable. Very intense and very loud. Kinda tough to fantasize with a little jet engine roaring between your legs.

I’m sure todays mechanized masturbators deliver a more pleasurable experience.

One thing I’ll add though is that the doll LOOKS like a pretty woman, and when you are doing her, probably feels like a real woman. I haven’t slept with a realistic doll, but years ago did get it on with a high-end fashion mannequin. The thing was gorgeous with a killer figure and while the cleft between her thighs didn’t feel anything like a vagina, it was smooth and slippery so that with the visuals and the body to hold it made for a very satisfying romp.

Fast toward a couple years and a buddy had one of those clear inflatable vaguely human shaped dolls. No visual appeal whatsoever. But it had a soft smooth slippery hole and in the dark with a big t-shirt on it under the blankets the form to hug and thrust into plus my imagination made for another quite enjoyable “screw.”

Thirty years later I tried a couple of silicone & tpe strokers. Not Fleshlights but the same idea. Masturbating with them - jerking off with them in “conventional” fashion: boring. Fucking them, positioned in a rolled up sleeping bag, blanket or towel - something to clutch and hug while thrusting: a whole lotta fun, because movement-wise it mimics having sex. To me, that changes the whole experience into something quite different from “just” stroking and cumming into my hand.

So, from my experience, I would think that YES, a doll would be a very different beast. Which of course is why I am here and planning to get a doll. I know I enjoyed the mannequin for it’s appearance, both its face and figure. I know I enjoy masturbating in a manner and with an aid that simulates sex. It seems to me a doll would be great fun.

One thing I think that might be very important if you do get a doll is to be sure that you get one that you are particularly attracted to, both in terms of face and figure. Don’t just think any doll will be “good enough.” This isn’t an issue with a mechanical masturbator but I imagine is a HUGE issue with a doll. For me, at least, I know I’d have to be able to just look at that doll and think and feel “OMG, I want to **** her.” There are many, many dolls out there, but I’ve discovered very few that, from pictures alone (and that’s primarily how we shop for them) give me that feeling. Totally objectifying them, I know, but … they are objects. At least, until you make one your own, then she might be something more than that.
Exactly so the mechanical toys are essentially mimicking a blowjob and to me personally do an amazing job. But, it still feels lacking because when I look at a Doll I know that there is something lacking there.

Haha to be honest I've tried to get near a vac and ultimately realized my fear. I'd agree with you that a vac vs something like The Handy are totally different experiences. But again it's the life-sized Doll that does not exist in these pleasure toys.

You know if I understand a mannequin is pretty stirdy as a material but I won't lie I am totally with you that I think it could provide quite satisfactory pleasure. So in that sense, having a doll would likely bring that pleasure to 100x more.

I think you are right when I buy a doll it's going to have to be something I am fully attracted to. The options are so vast.

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

Also, on a side note, you REALLY want to avoid anything like vacuum cleaners with your genitals for safety reasons. The potential for doing serious harm to yourself is real, and the worst-case scenarios are definitely things you don't want to happen.

Bluedog
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bluedog »

Gaijin wrote:Also, on a side note, you REALLY want to avoid anything like vacuum cleaners with your genitals for safety reasons. The potential for doing serious harm to yourself is real, and the worst-case scenarios are definitely things you don't want to happen.
Yeah, public service announcement warranted here. Never stick your joystick in a vacuum. Do not even stick it in the hose. You hold it in the airstream entering the hose. Otherwise, yes, you can very much hurt yourself.

Let’s be careful out there.
Brunette
Athletic.
Sleazy ...
Demure

MidLife
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MidLife »

Bluedog, that's where I think im going-graduating from a torso to a full doll. It's just...different in my minds eye. I want the full experence..with a doll that brings that instant impulse of "you do it for me" as you say. Once that is obtained then other things may come. Thanks for the input.

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

On a side, side note, I think that bastard Bluedog sold me that shopvac on facebook marketplace. Ew.

I can not use hands-free, sit back masturbators. I have to thrust. Even fleshlights need to be anchored somewhere so I can pound it. SO Dolls are right up my alley, because you have to do the work, no sitting back.
If you are a sit back and let her do all the work kinda guy, a doll may not do it for you.
YMMV
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Bluedog
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bluedog »

RevJack wrote:On a side, side note, I think that bastard Bluedog sold me that shopvac on facebook marketplace. Ew.

I can not use hands-free, sit back masturbators. I have to thrust. Even fleshlights need to be anchored somewhere so I can pound it. SO Dolls are right up my alley, because you have to do the work, no sitting back.
If you are a sit back and let her do all the work kinda guy, a doll may not do it for you.
YMMV
Ah no way, man. I christened that baby, she’s all mine.

I am totally with you on the Fleshlights / strokers: they are just portable artificial vaginas. With one of these, it’s amazing how many things with which you can have some seriously vigorous sex.
Brunette
Athletic.
Sleazy ...
Demure

INFORMATIONS