www.wmdolls.com

Does The Gel Breast Option increase the Bust?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
AlbertWesker01
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Does The Gel Breast Option increase the Bust?

Post by AlbertWesker01 »

I Was wondering when getting the Gel Breast Option does it increase the breast size?
just was thinking of getting The 158 B Cup Doll and if i get the Gel Breast Option would it increase the size to a C Cup?
was just curious?

DaX2037

Re: Does The Gel Breast Option increase the Bust?

Post by DaX2037 »

While I can't give you a direct yes or no for the B cup, on the larger cup sizes it adds weight to the breasts allowing them to drop like the real ones do. Going back to the B cup, I don't think it will increase the size because of a video I watched on how they are made and simply because there isn't enough there to do anything but make it soft to touch.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

I would say that it probably does as my WM161G is actually a good H cup and I've seen similar observations from other members. As for the 157B, do they offer gel for that bod? I was under the impression that it wasn't recommend due to the small bust size but I could be wrong?

bauchmo

Post by bauchmo »

I believe it does but by how much probably depends on how much Gel they use so it probably varies. Sid's bust size is listed as 30.7 on the website (again probably varies per doll) and her Gel breast actually measure as 31.5, now she's still a C with that but it's roughly an inch increase in bust measurements for her.

Hope that helps!

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

My Ilsa has gel and she’s a 157b.
---
DocWen
Never give up! Never surrender! - Jason Nesmith
Proud companion of Etsuko (MLW 148b) and Anjelica (XT Doll 163F)
Previous companion of SE Doll 151e, WM 157b, Piper Doll Phoebe, Piper Doll Phoebe Elf, another WM 157b, Zelex 155c, Happy Doll Dagmar and a few others I don't recall.

mathieu242
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mathieu242 »

I hope this helps.. but I asked the same question to the people at RLSD in January when I was shopping for a new doll. I had the RLSD exclusive 174B doll in mind, and though I had heard manufacturers usually didn't insert gel into B or smaller cup sizes, I decided to ask them anyway what their experience was like with the gel option. RLSD emailed me the next day about half a dozen QC factory pics from a previous order someone had recently placed with the 174B and gel option.
After comparing the factory gel pics and the standard breast pics on their website I can tell you the gel clearly adds about an inch to the measurement of the breast size. The gel also changed the shape of the breasts in a way that I found unappealing (I happen to fine the 174B breasts sublime :) )
I would recommend emailing your favourite doll vendor to see if they can provide photos of a previous order someone has place for the doll you're interested in!
Meet Sophia (WM 160A) viewtopic.php?t=151537

Meet Kristina (Starpery 165G Silicone) viewtopic.php?t=163445

whiterose
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by whiterose »

For a B-cup, WM doll, I'd say yes. Promo photos of the 159b the right, my Christen on the left. I've tried to match the scale as best as possible.
1.png
1.png (495.71 KiB) Viewed 852 times
2.png
2.png (707.72 KiB) Viewed 852 times
Here she is pushing them together ... these just don't look like "B" breasts to me now that they have the gel in them. Also I've struggled with getting B-cup bras on her.
3.png
3.png (381.98 KiB) Viewed 852 times

bauchmo

Post by bauchmo »

Great comparison shots whiterose! I can clearly see the size difference. I feel you on bra sizes too I'm having issues finding the right ones, I've stuck with tight tank tops and front button shirts seems to give good enough support and works well for now.

also look how beautiful Christen is in those photos simply irresistible!!

andy1324

Post by andy1324 »

I have to say yes as well, my doll is a B from the order with gel, but for sure feels like a C

INFORMATIONS