https://ufdolls.com/

Possible smaller type Mia?

We are the official supplier of Pipedream’s ground-breaking Ultimate Fantasy Dolls! As one of the largest adult manufacturers in the world, we offer exclusive doll designs, affordable pricing, free domestic shipping, easy payment plans, and our no-worry, 100% customer-satisfaction guarantee. Buy your Ultimate Fantasy Dolls directly from us and mention TDF for a special, first-time buyer discount! Website: ufdolls.com
Delosian

Possible smaller type Mia?

Post by Delosian »

Hi. I was wondering if there were any plans to create a curvy doll like Mia but weighs a little less? I was interested in Mia until I saw the weight. That's my only reason for not ordering one. I do like the curves and the proportions but at that weight, that's a hernia waiting to happen, probably for the delivery person, too.

Maybe a Carmen type with thicker hips, thighs and torso with a little belly. Of course, this is just one man's opinion. Obviously, the more material, the heavier the doll. Just looking for curvy and manageable.

Thanks.

SyahMax

Re: Possible smaller type Mia?

Post by SyahMax »

I would say due to the lack of a response to this topic After 1.25 Years, the Answer is No unfortunately. :)

INFORMATIONS