teddy-babes.com

Do You Love or Hate Your swivel leg Deluxe?

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
ChaseTruth TJ
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Do You Love or Hate Your swivel leg Deluxe?

Post by ChaseTruth TJ »

Did you buy a new swivel legs Deluxe Teddy Babe?
Do you like her more than the last Deluxe they made?
Do you dislike them more?

Post below if you have one and your thoughts on it.

I love them. The next step is to make a standing Deluxe version.
Attachments
IMG_1952[1].jpg
IMG_1952[1].jpg (1.08 MiB) Viewed 791 times
That which does not kill me.................BETTER RUN DARN FAST!!!

Enchanted
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Do You Love or Hate Your swivel leg Deluxe?

Post by Enchanted »

I do like the plush dolls, however Iam more interested into SeeDree dolls.

However like I said at some other topic, I dont know anything about Teddy Babes, they do look good and Iam sure you can do a nap into her lappy for sure on a good way.

You had it before about a Classic TB (some old one compare to a new one?), the lips were plastic, I think the lips also into plush should be good in mine opinion, bc its a plush.
The hands I liked more about the Classic TB (if I say the right word for that older version of TB), I liked more about the old version.

I really would not know about TB, but on some way they do attact me... like I said, it should be wonderful to sleep on her lap.
The Escapades of Esmee (photo thread):
viewtopic.php?f=113&t=144390
The search and buying your first doll... ideas, tips, the frustrations and all you will go through:
viewtopic.php?f=87&t=140093
Review FutureDoll 163cm:
viewtopic.php?f=584&t=144301
Stained Silicone Doll:
viewtopic.php?f=584&t=144054

Missionary
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Missionary »

I have a couple of swivel leg Babes and over a dozen of the previous model TBD's.
Swivel legs: At this time, they are not useful to me. They are able to sit. but I have to find a way to modify them for my use: the missionary way. I am not into dressing ladies, never learned it. Undressing yes, I am an expert.
Previous model TBD's: I modified every one of them beautiful Babes, and now they are all fantastic lovers.
I like TBDs' very pretty faces, their big eyes. I know, they want to talk to me, but they are not able. So, we just cuddle, and I do the talking. These Babes are simple, light weight, easy to maintain, warm to the touch, have comforting boobs and they are expert cuddlers. I am happy with them. Very happy.
You guy have seen all my Babes already on other pages.
Peace.

Wolferich
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Wolferich »

How can you hate a Teddybabe when they are made to be loved.
The concept with the better mobility I find very nice, because they seem to be able to sit better.
On the other hand, I fear that the discs of the hip joints push through when I lie on them.

I have two older TBD with year of manufacture 2019. To cuddle they are just right as they are made.
Have a nice day or night.

Wolferich M. Mf.

Büchsenmacher MK. XI

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

ChaseTruth TJ wrote:Did you buy a new swivel legs Deluxe Teddy Babe?
Do you like her more than the last Deluxe they made?
Do you dislike them more?
I have 3 x 2021 Teddy Babe Deluxes. I love them. They are permanent members of the family. They make me smile. But they do have their faults.

Fault 1) The body length is too big. If I sit next to my Teddy Babe on the couch, makes me feel like a midget.
Fault 2) They could be more cuddly. The swivel bit introduces a hard bit. And the legs and arms are way too skinny (can easily feel the metal skeleton in places)
Fault 3) They are a bit too tall (an Amazonian is the only option!)
Fault 4) The quality is a bit disappointing (they aren't particularly close to the marketing photos.)

Personally, I really wish Teddy Babes gave more body options (but I don't think 'Teddy Babes' management are listening). I have no plans to buy another. But if they did like a 5ft, well proportioned, non-swivel, less bony doll with better build quaility, I'd re-consider.

My next plush doll is a Kinky Plush Bunny :thumbs_up:.

Image: My Teddy Babe Deluxes (all bought in 2021)
IMG_E4933.JPG
IMG_E4933.JPG (2.26 MiB) Viewed 680 times

ChaseTruth TJ
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ChaseTruth TJ »

Hunt the Shunt wrote:But they do have their faults.

Fault 1) The body length is too big. If I sit next to my Teddy Babe on the couch, makes me feel like a midget.
Fault 2) They could be more cuddly. The swivel bit introduces a hard bit. And the legs and arms are way too skinny (can easily feel the metal skeleton in places)
Fault 3) They are a bit too tall (an Amazonian is the only option!)
Fault 4) The quality is a bit disappointing (they aren't particularly close to the marketing photos.)

Personally, I really wish Teddy Babes gave more body options (but I don't think 'Teddy Babes' management are listening). I have no plans to buy another. But if they did like a 5ft, well proportioned, non-swivel, less bony doll with better build quaility, I'd re-consider.

My next plush doll is a Kinky Plush Bunny :thumbs_up:.
I agreed on all faults. Also I'm 5ft so the height thing bothers me more.
A my height doll would be much better.

Invo
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Invo »

Lol, you know my stance TJ

Just glad I got Tyra when I did

Jefffromgermany
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jefffromgermany »

I think the new ones are just great. The only drawback. The anal entrance is much too narrow and deep-seated by the butt cheeks and an insert into the vagina to get is only possible with a plastic bag, because the fabric of the doll on the insert rubs and it can otherwise be placed only very difficult. Also the use of a Fleshlight insert is not possible and the in-house of eight wondar is only medium moderate.

On the subject of cleanliness and discoloration.

I have my Amber already ruined on the first day :( I put on her sexy clothes in black and this has immediately rubbed off. Although I got almost everything away but it surrounds a gray veil. My Aiko, however, is almost like new but also only with intensive care. She is at least 1 time a week with an upholstery cleaner for the car lathered and then wiped damp. In addition, like the frequent change of bed linen at least if you also have them in bed. She also has her own bedding. Especially when it gets warmer and you start to sweat, she does not need to soak it up.

So it is not as elaborate as with a Tpe Doll! But she also needs care you can not compare it with a stuffed animal. And if you want to have a long time what of her you have to pay attention to his Köper hygiene because the fabric really takes everything.

ChaseTruth TJ
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ChaseTruth TJ »

Jefffromgermany wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 7:56 am I have my Amber already ruined on the first day :( I put on her sexy clothes in black and this has immediately rubbed off. Although I got almost everything away but it surrounds a gray veil. My Aiko, however, is almost like new but also only with intensive care. She is at least 1 time a week with an upholstery cleaner for the car lathered and then wiped damp. In addition, like the frequent change of bed linen at least if you also have them in bed. She also has her own bedding. Especially when it gets warmer and you start to sweat, she does not need to soak it up.

So it is not as elaborate as with a Tpe Doll! But she also needs care you can not compare it with a stuffed animal. And if you want to have a long time what of her you have to pay attention to his Köper hygiene because the fabric really takes everything.
It goes without saying you should change and wash your sheets once a week even without owning a Teddy Babe.

White clothes lessen the worry of dye transference. Try white when not doing cosplay. It will help protect both fabric dolls and TPE dolls alike.

INFORMATIONS