TPE care-The Newly Wed guide

We turn dreams into reality!
ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: TPE care-The Newly Wed guide

Post by ColColt »

Well, if nothing else it sure would be fun! Oiling her down would be even more enjoyment!

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Cleaning with oil is lot different than giving her an oil rub. Bit more tedious and you just do one section at a time working your way down, rolling up the crud bunnies as you go.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I would say it also takes a fair amount of time...like taking one arm at a time and then perhaps the front of the torso then the back.

WakakoOnTheHolo
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by WakakoOnTheHolo »

So am I following the Newly wed guide through with the head as well? 5-6 wash, soap and water, powder then rest? :|

I just want to make sure. I received my doll 3 days ago but have been laying her on an air mattress on a fluffy towel and done absolutely nothing until I've washed her.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

For the most part, the information here just applies to the body. If you read through the thread, you'll see most do not oil the head, only to spot clean, as this will remove factory makeup. A damp cloth is usually sufficient to clean the head and a very, very light dust with powder/cornstarch. Also, newer dolls very seldom require any oil right away.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

IF you have a good kisser you have to keep her mouth dry and occasionally smear a bit of Vaseline inside the jaw and tongue, if she has one, to keep it soft and pliable.

WakakoOnTheHolo
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by WakakoOnTheHolo »

Hm, okay.
I’ve been seeing alotta posts about vaseline in the mouth and other cavities here.
I always thought powdering up the insides was the best thing to do but, I guess that would dry the material out wouldn’t it?

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Powdering is primarily to keep down that tacky feeling after she's been handled or cleaned. I would't want to taste power in either of her orifices myself. :D

Vaseline is good as long as you don't go heavy with it too often. Some use it as a lube over some water based lube.

center_doll

Post by center_doll »

scopes666 wrote:Booty Call Dolls, thank you for posting this!

I have on question though. I read another tutorial on TDF saying you can shower your doll, but to make sure to cover with plastic bags the neck so that no water enters the internal structure and rusts the skeleton.
This seems so much easier than wiping her down on the bed. Can you give me your input on this? I'd like to clean my doll really good when she arrives, and the showering seems so much easier and faster!
The bed method also saves you a lot of work from moving the doll around.
Hi, we are [Sex Doll DCenter].
We are committed to providing exquisite selected dolls, you will served well before and after your shoppping.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

For us older people, the bed bath is a back saver, probably why it is the preferred method in hospitals for patients with restricted mobility :)

TChris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TChris »

Be very careful about putting baby oil on painted TPE dolls (painted skin/veins/realism painting).. you might just throw some (more) money away. It will start removing the painted details immediately.

homersexual

Post by homersexual »

TChris is totally correct. It's great for smudges as well, but it will lift the color right out. Luckily makeup pencils help with some things, but full body painting would be insanely hard, nigh impossible to fix.

INFORMATIONS