zelex.com.cn

What do you think of their new face 77?

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: What do you think of their new face 77?

Post by King Solo »

I really feel like the doll market could benefit from more older looking doll faces....and this is most definitely one of them.

All these young almost adolescent looking faces kind of freak me out and I really wish their were more mature looking faces out there.

But Zelex really nailed this one
:glou:
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Certified advocate for properly placed LHP's :glou:

SkyWalker206

Post by SkyWalker206 »

classical Chinese women face
want to see her with 170 body.

TChris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TChris »

King Solo wrote: ↑Fri May 06, 2022 11:50 pm I really feel like the doll market could benefit from more older looking doll faces....and this is most definitely one of them.

All these young almost adolescent looking faces kind of freak me out and I really wish their were more mature looking faces out there.

True that. Very realistic and natural looking. I like these 25-40 range looking heads as it seems more realistic to me.. because I'm 33 and 18- young 20 somethings are not relationship material, barely fling material now a days. Admittedly my SP169 (not my first choice) fall into that range.
I like dolls, I like being here, but I don't want to be associated with people who want underage/looking dolls. I've seen some people putting sketchy outfits on sketchy looking dolls and it seems pretty clear (to me) what's going on. Although I like Starpery designs, sometimes I look at their faces combined with their bodies and wonder who they are marketing for lol. But, that being said Zelex has a whole ass(ABX) brand that has straight up jail or jailbait dolls lol.

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

While I am of course attracted to younger women, such as the hot 20-year-old college girl variety. I am also attracted to the mature and in her prime woman, between the ages of 30-42. It is highly erotic, as it evokes the sense of experience and more elegance. As a 45-year-old, I can't help but to find that look appealing.

sAp85
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by sAp85 »

blindwebster wrote: ↑Sat May 07, 2022 8:55 am While I am of course attracted to younger women, such as the hot 20-year-old college girl variety. I am also attracted to the mature and in her prime woman, between the ages of 30-42. It is highly erotic, as it evokes the sense of experience and more elegance. As a 45-year-old, I can't help but to find that look appealing.
Women's prime is in her mid 20s because of her beauty, maturity and fertility. For men it's mid 30s when he has the most earning potential, experience overall, still young and most importantly his social status. But yes of course there are a small number of men who are attracted to older women.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Looks to me like a pretty 40+ year old Asian Woman. I personally like younger women in their mid 20s. But I'm sure there are men who like older women. Just my opinion.
And a valid one indeed
Attachments
GE77_1-107.jpg
GE77_1-107.jpg (2.3 MiB) Viewed 546 times
GE77_1-106.jpg
GE77_1-106.jpg (2.41 MiB) Viewed 546 times
GE77_1-105.jpg
GE77_1-105.jpg (2.33 MiB) Viewed 546 times

Celtic_Babog
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Celtic_Babog »

Very meh.
I used to think that my life was a tragedy, but now I realise, its a fucking comedy πŸ₯²

πŸ‘‰ Review of Irontech 160cm silicone doll.πŸ‘ˆ

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

More of her
Attachments
GE77_1-116.jpg
GE77_1-116.jpg (3.44 MiB) Viewed 505 times
GE77_1-110.jpg
GE77_1-110.jpg (2.87 MiB) Viewed 505 times
GE77_1-108.jpg
GE77_1-108.jpg (4.23 MiB) Viewed 505 times

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

If you want THIS doll, contact your TDF vendor of choice
Thanks in advance
Jeff
Attachments
GE77_1-103.jpg
GE77_1-103.jpg (2.16 MiB) Viewed 478 times

TChris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TChris »

sAp85 wrote: ↑Fri May 06, 2022 11:08 am Looks to me like a pretty 40+ year old Asian Woman. I personally like younger women in their mid 20s. But I'm sure there are men who like older women. Just my opinion.
True this, no offence homies, but in my vast personal continental experience, and the appearance of many of my peers from middle/high school (I'm 33 y/o) Asian and brown women tend to age better compared to their Caucasian counterparts. So while she doesn't look old in the context of her background she would be older, and that's kinda sexy. Tbh, I look a lot younger than many of my same age peers so that's kind of a plus for me when looking at real women too.
ZombieWinter wrote: ↑Fri May 06, 2022 1:26 pm IMO it's one of those faces that take awhile to internalize. 1st glance: meh, nothing special. After a minute: pretty and elegant.
Honestly, I thought the same at first - she looks very basic/plain (not ugly or unattractive); honestly this could just be because I am a westerner who does not have intimate, real world experience with diverse Asian features however. OPN the other hand, that actually makes her look more realistic because her head doesn't look over the top in any way (well maybe her body is a bit over the top in context). And to me, more realistic is more sexy than a doll that looks like a real woman who has plastic surgery or is over made-up (aka fake looking).

Soon, I'm likely selling my 169 for another white skin doll and this head might be it (also looking at Jiensheng, IT and Top-Kek).

ZombieWinter
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZombieWinter »

TChris wrote: ↑Sat May 14, 2022 1:44 am
sAp85 wrote: ↑Fri May 06, 2022 11:08 am Looks to me like a pretty 40+ year old Asian Woman. I personally like younger women in their mid 20s. But I'm sure there are men who like older women. Just my opinion.
True this, no offence homies, but in my vast personal continental experience, and the appearance of many of my peers from middle/high school (I'm 33 y/o) Asian and brown women tend to age better compared to their Caucasian counterparts. So while she doesn't look old in the context of her background she would be older, and that's kinda sexy. Tbh, I look a lot younger than many of my same age peers so that's kind of a plus for me when looking at real women too.
ZombieWinter wrote: ↑Fri May 06, 2022 1:26 pm IMO it's one of those faces that take awhile to internalize. 1st glance: meh, nothing special. After a minute: pretty and elegant.
Honestly, I thought the same at first - she looks very basic/plain (not ugly or unattractive); honestly this could just be because I am a westerner who does not have intimate, real world experience with diverse Asian features however. OPN the other hand, that actually makes her look more realistic because her head doesn't look over the top in any way (well maybe her body is a bit over the top in context). And to me, more realistic is more sexy than a doll that looks like a real woman who has plastic surgery or is over made-up (aka fake looking).

Soon, I'm likely selling my 169 for another white skin doll and this head might be it (also looking at Jiensheng, IT and Top-Kek).
Don't forget about Sanhui; they're excellent too. But if I were you, I'd keep the 169 and buy the Zelex GE77 head for it. Sell the 169 head and the entire deal could end up costing less than $350.
FOR SALE: (PARODY) viewtopic.php?t=146954

ElsaBabe silicone 150 + RHB009, JM Doll silicone Tree Elf AIO, EX silicone 145 + Lilith + Youyi, EX silicone 158 + Kayla + Penny, Sanhui silicone 168 + #12, Starpery silicone 156 + Cynthia, PIB silicone Spinner Cello Shelby, WM TPE 165-D gel, Zelex silicone 155 + GE41 + GE44 + GE45 + GE52, Zelex silicone 147 Premium Series + GD53

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Hmmm... wonder what that head would look like on the 155cm body. :whistle:

ZombieWinter
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZombieWinter »

Mr Franz wrote: ↑Wed May 18, 2022 5:43 am Hmmm... wonder what that head would look like in the 155cm body. :whistle:
A 155 or a 147. I'd like to see either of those pairings.
FOR SALE: (PARODY) viewtopic.php?t=146954

ElsaBabe silicone 150 + RHB009, JM Doll silicone Tree Elf AIO, EX silicone 145 + Lilith + Youyi, EX silicone 158 + Kayla + Penny, Sanhui silicone 168 + #12, Starpery silicone 156 + Cynthia, PIB silicone Spinner Cello Shelby, WM TPE 165-D gel, Zelex silicone 155 + GE41 + GE44 + GE45 + GE52, Zelex silicone 147 Premium Series + GD53

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

ZombieWinter wrote: ↑Wed May 18, 2022 7:26 am
Mr Franz wrote: ↑Wed May 18, 2022 5:43 am Hmmm... wonder what that head would look like on the 155cm body. :whistle:
A 155 or a 147. I'd like to see either of those pairings.
I think it would work out pretty well, since the 155 actually has wider shoulders and neck than the 165. A bit fuller waist too to fit in with the mature theme. Now question is, do I really need another doll? :whistle:

dollcurious4321
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by dollcurious4321 »

TChris wrote: ↑Sat May 07, 2022 5:53 am
King Solo wrote: ↑Fri May 06, 2022 11:50 pm I really feel like the doll market could benefit from more older looking doll faces....and this is most definitely one of them.

True that. Very realistic and natural looking. I like these 25-40 range looking heads as it seems more realistic to me.. because I'm 33 and 18- young 20 somethings are not relationship material, barely fling material now a days. Admittedly my SP169 (not my first choice) fall into that range.
I like dolls, I like being here, but I don't want to be associated with people who want underage/looking dolls. I've seen some people putting sketchy outfits on sketchy looking dolls and it seems pretty clear (to me) what's going on. Although I like Starpery designs, sometimes I look at their faces combined with their bodies and wonder who they are marketing for lol. But, that being said Zelex has a whole ass(ABX) brand that has straight up jail or jailbait dolls lol.
I absolutely agree with the opinions stated here.

Usually the Asian faces I've seen on dolls look too young and do not appeal to me, this is one that really stands out. I will be watching this brand now.

INFORMATIONS