www.wmdolls.com

I wish there were a dude doll like this dude.

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
Big Boobs

I wish there were a dude doll like this dude.

Post by Big Boobs »

Sigh. 8)

Jerry Cantrell, Alice in Chains. With his long flowing hair. ❤️😁
Attachments
640px-Jerry_Cantrell_at_Roskilde_Festival_(Roskilde,_Denmark)_--_2_July_2010.jpg
640px-Jerry_Cantrell_at_Roskilde_Festival_(Roskilde,_Denmark)_--_2_July_2010.jpg (149.97 KiB) Viewed 509 times
Boobs. Big boobs.

muesky6969
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: I wish there were a dude doll like this dude.

Post by muesky6969 »

Big Boobs wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 12:12 pm Sigh. 8)

Jerry Cantrell, Alice in Chains. With his long flowing hair. ❤️😁
You can always find a doll with as close as a face match to this picture then re-sculpt the face. That is what I did with Xiel.. And get a long blonde wig..
The other option is have a head custom made.. Sam40 is having a Cavill head made by AF dolls. So that is another option. As for bodies.. well you have probably noticed there is not a lot of options. I don't believe Jerry Cantrell has a very rippped body so if you could find a taller twink body it would work.. You can have the doll you want, you just have to think outside the box... And there are plenty of us here that are willing to help..
Morghana The Doll Witch!! Where I take Science and a little bit of Magic to make my dolls their very best selves...

Morghana's Doll Emporium Thread
viewtopic.php?f=229&t=145649[/i]

Check out “The TPE DOLL EMPORIUM”: (Featuring: Z-Dollman & Morghana the Doll Witch)!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCybCey ... AgqYdgmSXg

Big Boobs

Re: I wish there were a dude doll like this dude.

Post by Big Boobs »

muesky6969 wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 3:59 pm
You can always find a doll with as close as a face match to this picture then re-sculpt the face. That is what I did with Xiel.. And get a long blonde wig..
The other option is have a head custom made.. Sam40 is having a Cavill head made by AF dolls. So that is another option. As for bodies.. well you have probably noticed there is not a lot of options. I don't believe Jerry Cantrell has a very rippped body so if you could find a taller twink body it would work.. You can have the doll you want, you just have to think outside the box... And there are plenty of us here that are willing to help..
That sounds awesome. I have thought of a male doll since Abyss started making male RealDolls, but most of the stock ones I have seen since then are buff and have a jock/twink head. Having a custom head is the best idea even if it doesn't look identical and I concur with the tall twink body for Jerry in particular. I have a thing for dudes with long hair in general. Hopefully I'll end up with several of them. :drinking: :thumbs_up:
Boobs. Big boobs.

INFORMATIONS