www.thecityofsexy.com

My Gynoid Model 11 with "Nayuki" Head from "MyRobotdoll"

Gynoid Technology Limited is a high-tech. company focusing on the R&D of super-simulation beauty art collectibles,high-end mannequin, super realistic solid silicone dolls and artificial intelligent robot girlfriends. It is a perfect combination of the top international artists in the field of digital and human body sculpting, a well integration of the traditional art of sculpting and the 3D digital modeling, We starting from the prototyping to hand painting, taking care of each and every detail of our products. Our products adopts food-grade platinum silicone,alloy plus engineering plastic bones (keeping the ergonomics design in mind,we achieved the full-body joints mobility to its extreme ranges, including the articulation of finger joints). top-level styling, real-value experience...we can do more beyond your imagination. www.thecityofsexy.com
simon belmont

My Gynoid Model 11 with "Nayuki" Head from "MyRobotdoll"

Post by simon belmont »

Hello Everyone!

This is my first time posting on here.

This post is about my experience with ordering my doll as a first time buyer[video_jibjab][/video_jibjab].

I'm writing this to hopefully help anyone thinking about buying a Gynoid or ordering from MyRobotDoll.

I'm not really sure what led me to buy a doll, maybe loneliness and that I wanted a beautiful woman in the house.
At first I was just looking out of curiosity, I had no idea they could look so good and how realistic some were.
As time went on I would think more about it and decided I might actually get one.
So, I did a lot of scouring the internet.
I soon discovered there were many brands and vendors which made it hard to decide what to buy and where to buy it from.

Originally I was intending to maybe just get a cheap one, but the more I searched the more I found myself looking at the more expensive and realistic ones.
I thought to myself, If I buy a cheap one I will probably only be disappointed which is why I didn't go that route in the end.

I remember seeing someone say Gynoid dolls were the most realistic in their opinion.
I did a search on Gynoid and I was amazed how good they looked.

Also, Im not a fan of the supermodel with huge breasts look, I wanted a more natural and realistic look. I also wanted an Asian doll.

A few weeks later I was still searching but Gynoid still looked the most realistic to me.
Then one night, after a few drinks I just went ahead and decided to buy her.

At the time I couldn't find a vendor from Australia which is where I'm from so I just went with "CloudClimax" Which I believe is based in the UK.
But as I was at the checkout it was having issues with the currency or something.
I was annoyed because I finally decided to buy and was having issues.
Then I found another site "MyRobotDoll" which is based in Belgium and I tried to order from there.
Again, I had issues with the payment. It didn't work so I gave up and went to bed.

The next morning I had a Email from Alice from MyRobotDoll telling me they seen I tried to buy the doll but had issues with the currency thing.
They told me they could do it as "set in my own currency"
So I tried it, and guess what... It did work.

I was then nervous, because I realised I spent a lot of money and hoped they were a reliable vendor.
I did do a search on them beforehand but couldn't find much info. But at the same time I didn't hear anything bad about them either.

So at this point, I dealt exclusively with Alice from MyRobotDoll.
I had many questions and I was also a little indecisive about the body I wanted but Alice answered all my questions and she was quick to respond.
I would definitely give her a 5 star rating as far as customer service goes.

Then after a few weeks, Alice told me "Nayuki" was ready. Gynoid had finished making her.
Alice sent me a video of her to see if if I was happy with her and If I was then Gynoid would send her to me.
I said "Yes".

A few weeks went by, I must say that the whole process was quicker than I expected.
The longest part of waiting was once Nayuki arrived at my local airport nothing happened for a few days.
I've never been so impatient in my life haha.

But then I got a message from Fedex yesterday morning saying she was coming that day.
The Fedex man arrived and asked me to help carry it from his truck because it was heavy lol.
I think it weighed about 38kgs. Yes, she is heavy!

I finally begin opening the box, I'm excited to finally meet her.
Once I open the box I see she is well packaged because I cant even see her through all the foam.
I picked up her head and looked at her, It felt kind of weird like I was actually holding a real head.
her face really is beautiful.
Then came time to get out her body, This was awkward and took a few attempts but I eventually got her out.
Her hands and feet were wrapped in foam to protect them.
She also was fully covered in a white satin sheet and she was wearing pink Bra and panties.

I attached her head, at first I didn't know how to do it.
but I just pushed down and it stayed there.

So now she is laying on my bed and I'm looking at her.
Now I want to know what the rest of her is like.
After I carefully cut off the foam protecting her hands and feet
I took off her bra and panties.

Now, Her breasts look really good but to me they do feel a little rubbery, like rubber filled with air.
they are acceptable but I wish they were softer like real ones.

Her Vagina, I got the non removable option.
Its ok. there are two things I don't like about it though.
when she lays on her back, the vagina should be a little higher up (closer to her stomach)
and when she lays on her stomach or doggy position it needs to be further back (closer to her ass)
and when you open her legs the vagina opens and looks unrealistic.

The most realistic thing about this doll is her face and her hands.
her hands feel real with the bones.
and her face is really well done, I cannot fault it.

Her feet, for some reason her feet are really small. which looks unnatural in my opinion.
they look fine except for the size.
I've had her for one night so far and already one of the metal pins has protruded from the bottom of her foot.
Its not a big issue to me, But im surprised how quickly that happened because I bought the harder feet option.

Moving her into postions can be a little tough, the metal skeleton is quite rigid
her skin is rather firm, Softer would be more realistic but might not have longevity.

Her overall body and appearance is really good and seeing her in a natural pose looks realistic.
yesterday I forgot that I put her on my couch and when I walked in later I got a fright because I thought it was a real person sitting there for a moment! lol

Anyways, Ill leave it at that for now.

Id really like to post some photos of her but I read I need to have 5 approved posts or something first

4891d
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: My Gynoid Model 11 with "Nayuki" Head from "MyRobotdoll"

Post by 4891d »

Congratulations on your new beautiful companion. I can't wait to see some pictures. :)
For the feet, according to some threads I read, you have to be very careful and avoid contact with hard floors (nice slippers with soft soles, or sneakers, a cushion under the feet when she sits barefoot ... will allow you to protect these parts very exposed to shocks and pressures).
Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

simon belmont

Post by simon belmont »

Thanks,

I have carpet so I'm not sure how it happened. Alice from MRD offered to send me a repair kit for free so I'll see how that goes.
as for the photos when I am allowed to on here I will post some.
She does look good :wink:

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

My girls and I very much look forward to meeting your new Princess......................if your story goes like ours, you'll have the most fun ever loving and caring for her............not to mention shopping!

Best to you,
j and the Antra girls

autoexec_cat
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by autoexec_cat »

I was then nervous, because I realised I spent a lot of money
Exactly happened to me, 4000$, like wtf did I just do, that was large sum of money.
But for me, my vendor use 2 times payment system, one 1500$ upfront, then the rest when doll is finished. So I got some room to breath.
one of the metal pins has protruded from the bottom of her foot. im surprised how quickly that happened because I bought the harder feet option.
This makes we wonder too, I thought hard feet would be stronger than that...

Looking forward to see new head picture, Nayuki is fairly new in the town.

Keep posting and you will be finish 5 posts in no time :)

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

Hi Simon and congrats on your new Gynoid :)

Small feet seems to be a thing with dolls made in China - maybe it's a cultural thing?

The hardened feet are not suitable for long-term standing, maybe a few hours at most, i.e. enough time to do a photoshoot. This seems to apply to all dolls that have this option as opposed to the protruding standing bolts, which is the best option currently available if you intend to store your girl standing. Mine wear sock and trainers to protect their feet.

The positioning of the vagina on a Gynoid is reputedly pretty decent, but people's mileage will vary. Bear in mind that a doll lacks the flexibility and skeletal structure of a real woman, so it's going to be a compromise.

I will be interested to hear how she performs as a sex doll (assuming that is one of your intentions for getting her). One vendor suggested to me that a Gynoid should be treated like a fine wine: to be savoured on special occasions. In other words, not a rampant nymphomaniac who's up for it at every available opportunity. You want a TPE girl for that. Silicone, especially if it's soft, will tear more easily as it's less stretchy than TPE.

The skeleton will loosen in time.
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

Tidjian
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Tidjian »

I'll admit today was the first day I actually looked at my model 14s vagina. When she came in she was in the EPP packaging I upgraded to. Very nice case but also very bulky. She rested nicely inside it with a window I could look through. When I unbound her all I really did was inspect her for damage. I sat her on the bed and took a few pics for the forums. But she came wearing her cosplay getup, only the breasts were uncovered.

I went for the soft breasts, not sure what you chose. I am quite pleased with them! I feel they're significantly softer and more natural feeling than TPE dolls or those with solid breasts. Squeezing my fiances I'm sure if I did a side by side comparison they would feel different. This is what I imagine most of the world of hot instgram ladies breasts feel like, which is A OK with me.

The skin is definitely on the firm side so I'm with you there. But that's mostly the way they do the silicone foam core. It's definitely not as squishy as solid TPE dolls.

Anyways back to my story here.. I am curious now I'm going to have to flip her around and take a better look. Overall from what I seen I was pleased with the vagina. It looks a lot more realistic and natural than that of the TPE models I own. Most of them have that awkward vagina bump that doesn't really exist on a real woman. I don't expect they can fully recreate a hyper realistic vagina or asshole but as far as this goes I think you get a good bang for your buck. I'm sure artificial skin will improve in the years to come and hopefully one day we will all own that perfect robot girlfriend who looks and feels like the real thing. You'll have to let us know what you think of her if you try her out. There's been a lot of debate in here as to whether they feel good or not, are durable enough to handle the loving, etc.

autoexec_cat
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by autoexec_cat »

OP is sure taking long time here, I guess that's mean he is happy with her :D
Still camping here to wait for pic :P
OP you can also post to google drive or any cloud drive, and share the link to the folder, without having to wait for 5 post.

For hard feet, I read somewhere else from other brand that it would be ok to stand on, maybe magnitude of days or weeks, but not permanent. But in OP's case of having deflect within several days is too much...
Tidjian wrote:I'll admit today was the first day I actually looked at my model 14s vagina.
You'll have to let us know what you think of her if you try her out. There's been a lot of debate in here as to whether they feel good or not, are durable enough to handle the loving, etc.
My model 14 is in production also, probably done somewhere in next month. If I got her I will probably do a video review, this sub forum seriously need one.
Mine will have hard feet and removable, I think those 2 options alone will be topic worth review.

I'm also curious how the soft option like yours would do too, I order mine without soft option. I also believe there is NO known softness test video of GT doll with soft option. This option had been myth (no known, confirmed info, or real video to show) to this forum for some time now.

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

autoexec_cat wrote:
For hard feet, I read somewhere else from other brand that it would be ok to stand on, maybe magnitude of days or weeks, but not permanent. But in OP's case of having deflect within several days is too much...
Following up on this, I have the hardened feet on Kiania, from another well-known brand. Again, the advice is not to stand her for more than a few hours or so. But I've left her for at least a month beforehand. First time I did this, there was some minor damage to the sole of her right foot under the heel area where the metal of the skeleton tried to poke through (even though she was wearing socks and trainers) but fixed with silpoxy. No issues with her left foot. After subsequent periods of standing, no additional issues :)

viewtopic.php?f=425&t=144017&p=1975105& ... w#p1975105

Of course the level of finish on the Gynoid is to a rather higher standard :)
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

Tidjian
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Tidjian »

autoexec_cat wrote:For hard feet, I read somewhere else from other brand that it would be ok to stand on, maybe magnitude of days or weeks, but not permanent. But in OP's case of having deflect within several days is too much...
My model 14 is in production also, probably done somewhere in next month. If I got her I will probably do a video review, this sub forum seriously need one.
Mine will have hard feet and removable, I think those 2 options alone will be topic worth review.

I'm also curious how the soft option like yours would do too, I order mine without soft option. I also believe there is NO known softness test video of GT doll with soft option. This option had been myth (no known, confirmed info, or real video to show) to this forum for some time now.[/quote]

H

Tidjian
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Tidjian »

autoexec_cat wrote:For hard feet, I read somewhere else from other brand that it would be ok to stand on, maybe magnitude of days or weeks, but not permanent. But in OP's case of having deflect within several days is too much...
I'm surprised too that with hard feet option and on carpet there is already damage.
autoexec_cat wrote:My model 14 is in production also, probably done somewhere in next month. If I got her I will probably do a video review, this sub forum seriously need one.

I'm also curious how the soft option like yours would do too, I order mine without soft option. I also believe there is NO known softness test video of GT doll with soft option. This option had been myth (no known, confirmed info, or real video to show) to this forum for some time now.
When you get yours maybe we can do a video collaboration review. Since you're doing hard and I got soft we can do a comparison thread. I'm learning there are a lot more options than I was made aware when I ordered. I never knew there was a hard feet option nor a soft head option. I still think I would opt away from the soft head just because I question the longevity of the makeup, especially with an oral hole. But it's something to consider. I wonder what other options exist that I know nothing about.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Congratulations on your new lady!

I am likely to be doing a review of a second-hand Gynoid in the new year and it should be interesting.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

eon99
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by eon99 »

can you tell me what is the length of model 11 feet and what shoe size is fitting?

idolls_2021

Post by idolls_2021 »

I wait to see more pictures about "Nayuki"

INFORMATIONS