cloudclimax.co.uk

New EXDoll Jie Clone

We are the official approved DS Doll reseller for the UK and also sell DS Dolls in selected European countries, ( South America & South Africa ). Shop with us confidently & discreetly. Cloud Climax has over 25 years of retail and lingerie experience and are so confident that each product is presented to you with our Cloud Climax logo as a mark of our approval. We also stock premium branded toys & accessories for your all round satisfaction. Website: www.cloudclimax.co.uk
catlikederek

New EXDoll Jie Clone

Post by catlikederek »

Just want to leave a positive review for Cloud Climax and Paul.

I just received my new EXDoll Jie Clone photography model from Cloud Climax. I received excellent communications from Paul and lots of emails with information. I can highly recommend buying from them.
Lightroom-1-12.jpg
Lightroom-1-12.jpg (6.1 MiB) Viewed 2061 times
I have called her Mai and I will be posting more of her in the eye candy thread later.

CLD

Kazuya
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: New EXDoll Jie Clone

Post by Kazuya »

Congratulations my friend. I have bought 2 dolls through Cloudclimax and have found them to be brilliant. Please, if you get time, would you be able to post a review of your Jie? User feedback on the ex clone dolls are as rare as hens teeth, and would be very valuable in the doll community.

Kochaaro

Post by Kochaaro »

How she feels? Like touching a Lambo? Quite exquisite girl xD

catlikederek

Post by catlikederek »

Kazuya wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 3:00 am Congratulations my friend. I have bought 2 dolls through Cloudclimax and have found brilliant. Please, if you get time, would you be able to post a review of your Jie? User feedback on the ex clone dolls are as rare as hens teeth, and would be very valuable in the doll community.
Kochaaro wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 4:04 am How she feels? Like touching a Lambo? Quite exquisite girl xD
She is absolutely stunning to look at. Really the only tell that she is a doll are the seem lines.
Touching her is another story. She is quite hard, think a basket ball for example. For arms and legs, I find this hardness realistic but for softer parts like breasts it is too hard.
I got her for photography and as a piece of art and for that she is perfect, however though she is capable, I doubt she would be satisfying for playtime.
I have had her for less than 24 hours, once I get to know her better I can do a blurb with more details and probably compare her to a Realdoll.
Her hands are especially impressive
IMG_0184(2).JPG
IMG_0184(2).JPG (1.59 MiB) Viewed 1948 times
Lightroom-1-11.jpg
Lightroom-1-11.jpg (4.33 MiB) Viewed 1948 times

dougfromgeorgia

Post by dougfromgeorgia »

cant wait for more pics of Mai

Tex
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Tex »

Hi,
Paul was telling me he had some of the Clone's coming in.
He is gently working on me to get Anxi so i will be interested in how you get on with Jie.
Like you she will really be for photography which i think she will be really good at.
Tex
The Bunny Hutch viewtopic.php?t=161974&&start=420
Christmas Pantomime viewtopic.php?t=160826
Athena, Minerva and Polly viewtopic.php?t=167450&start=405

catlikederek

Post by catlikederek »

Tex wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 11:06 am Hi,
Paul was telling me he had some of the Clone's coming in.
He is gently working on me to get Anxi so i will be interested in how you get on with Jie.
Like you she will really be for photography which i think she will be really good at.
dougfromgeorgia wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 10:33 am cant wait for more pics of Mai
For Photography a clone looks super real that is for sure
Lightroom-1-14.jpg
Lightroom-1-14.jpg (5.78 MiB) Viewed 1891 times
If I went into Photoshop and removed the seem line she would pass as human. That is what you want for sure.

There are some limits om movement in her skeleton I find where she cannot cross her legs or lift her arms higher than shoulder level. This is common for dolls and probably for the best as she will not tear then. however no pictures of her with her hands behind her head holing her hair for instance.

Kazuya
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Kazuya »

The knee joints on dolls are always a tell tale sign. No doll manufacturer, even the mighty Ex Doll cannot seem to overcome the issue of the knee deforming when the knee is bent. It would be a case that the manufacturer will need to incorporate a patella into the skeleton to pull off a realistic appearance in that part of the anatomy.

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

This is very very cool. I absolutely love photo realistic girls, Mai is the best.

catlikederek

Post by catlikederek »

KKFun wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 5:21 pm This is very very cool. I absolutely love photo realistic girls, Mai is the best.
Thanks

Here is a closeup of her head:
Lightroom-1-18.jpg
Lightroom-1-18.jpg (7.73 MiB) Viewed 1806 times

jaehyul
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jaehyul »

Congratulation on your purchase and the details on her is simply to die for, I was seriously considering EX DOLL too but I'm leaning towards the rumored to be released azhua, and your post just convince me that she might be what I'm looking for :D
Topsino 159 T1 Miyou RRS
Gynoid 170 Model 13 Lisa
Gynoid 168 Model 18 Lihui
Fanreal 158 Qian
Gynoid 170 Model 13d Lori
Gynoid 168 Model 19d Leyla
Gynoid 163 Model 20D Mona *Ordered

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

Wow she looks amazing, such great photos and incredible detail.
Love the black and white photoshoot
Amazing
8)

Paul

INFORMATIONS