Starpery.com

FINALLY BBW here

Starpery mission is that"Let robot service to people, and protect people!". We are the manufacturer of TPE doll and silicone doll, based on Huizhou city, China. We are devoting ourself to improve doll apery ability of appearance and movement so that she or he can help more the unable, or the loneliness, or other fans. Wish our doll can bring the funny, service and protection to all human being in future. Website: https://www.starpery.com
King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: FINALLY BBW here

Post by King Solo »

Also, remember (GEL-BOOTY) is available for this model from Starpery's website as an option....like I said before, Game Changer!

https://starpery.com/products/starpery- ... e-optional

49.2 INCHS!

110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Certified advocate for properly placed LHP's :glou:

AlbertWesker01
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AlbertWesker01 »

She is a great doll if only the belly was bigger 😕

AlbertWesker01
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AlbertWesker01 »

King Solo wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 1:10 pm Also, remember (GEL-BOOTY) is available for this model from Starpery's website as an option....like I said before, Game Changer!

https://starpery.com/products/starpery- ... e-optional

49.2 INCHS!

Be quite interesting to see a video of the gel booty in play

nsfwfor

Post by nsfwfor »

AlbertWesker01 wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:34 am She is a great doll if only the belly was bigger 😕
I feel like this is a step in the right direction and a bigger belly is sure to come out. But I am encouraged by how much of a game changer this is.

This really is the only doll that can be considered a true "BBW"

AlbertWesker01
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AlbertWesker01 »

nsfwfor wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:56 am
AlbertWesker01 wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:34 am She is a great doll if only the belly was bigger 😕
I feel like this is a step in the right direction and a bigger belly is sure to come out. But I am encouraged by how much of a game changer this is.

This really is the only doll that can be considered a true "BBW"
Indeed wirh the gel booty and boobs this is probarly the biggest game changer in the doll Industry I just yeah feel the belly could have been bigger

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

As I was stepping outside yesterday a Hawaiian-looking woman in black shorts and what looked like a black sports bra was walking along the street. She did not have much of a chest (maybe b-cup?) but her big hips, thick thighs, and adorable belly hanging down caught my attention. I purposely walked to the mailbox slowly while turning away from her, then “causally” looked over and struck up a conversation! Even offered her a bottle of water since she was clearly out for exercise but she had one.

The entire time all I could think of were how much I wanted to fuck her and how she looked like a plumper version of this doll!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

AlexBerz
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by AlexBerz »

Wow! Starpery you are the first one to create a TRUE bbw doll. This is a game changer! I'd personally would like arms to be fatter, and a gelly belly as an option. But despite this you made a BIG step forward in bbw dolls manufacture. The doll looks very genuine

AlbertWesker01
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AlbertWesker01 »

CF wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:18 am As I was stepping outside yesterday a Hawaiian-looking woman in black shorts and what looked like a black sports bra was walking along the street. She did not have much of a chest (maybe b-cup?) but her big hips, thick thighs, and adorable belly hanging down caught my attention. I purposely walked to the mailbox slowly while turning away from her, then “causally” looked over and struck up a conversation! Even offered her a bottle of water since she was clearly out for exercise but she had one.

The entire time all I could think of were how much I wanted to fuck her and how she looked like a plumper version of this doll!
Sounds like she was quite a looker

AlbertWesker01
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AlbertWesker01 »

AlexBerz wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:00 pm Wow! Starpery you are the first one to create a TRUE bbw doll. This is a game changer! I'd personally would like arms to be fatter, and a gelly belly as an option. But despite this you made a BIG step forward in bbw dolls manufacture. The doll looks very genuine
Wish the belly was bigger though :(
And yeah they did a really good job

Matton1
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Matton1 »

TChris wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 1:34 am 🤔 ironically, this very niche doll is literally the most detailed sculpt SP has put out.. the other bodies pretty much have the detail of a go-to tpe doll (even in silicone).
I agree. Details and fidelity are spot on. A lighter weight would be perfect. Now I can only watch her here.

AAllyy

Post by AAllyy »

Authentic BBW MILF - AT LAST_ Fantastic, Hottttttttttttt.......... Can we have more detailed pics pls - 70KG is just a bit too much though - for me anyway and I suspect most potential purchasers would have the same thought, would almost certainly have to go for the weight reduced option.

beauty99999
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by beauty99999 »

I just recieved my first companion. It took 2 UPS guys to get her up to apartment at 42kg. Older guy said to me 'What's in it?' I replied ''A packet from CHINA!' The other younger guy laughed and sure was happy to see the other dissapointed being too nosey. I was just going to say it's my sex doll but you know it's not professional to ask really.

Anyway I cannot imagine the weight of the BBW. Still she looks incredible, Starpery have really done wonders.

Silicone-Jay

Post by Silicone-Jay »

These dolls are no joke! Amazing, they should win an award for this realism.

beauty99999
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by beauty99999 »

Silicone-Jay wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:40 pm These dolls are no joke! Amazing, they should win an award for this realism.
It's really amazing isn't it. They really have moved that step forward. It's adorable. Does'nt beat real woman. But as a companion. It's lovley.

INFORMATIONS