www.wmdolls.com

Male doll suggestions? They seem to lack realism?

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
Zommie
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Male doll suggestions? They seem to lack realism?

Post by Zommie »

RealLoveSexDolls wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 5:37 pm We felt the same way and felt your pain WeDragonTeam so we designed a male torso that fits the bill! We made him a torso, from the thighs down because he is lifesize and currently his weight would be too difficult to manage if we added the full legs. It works though, he is easy to straddle right across that lap! As technologies improve and we can make his weight lighter while still keeping him full size we will do that too.

This delicious beefcake is the most muscular and life-size male sex doll ever designed. He has an Adam's apple, thick neck, and even masculine hands too. He is definitely not the little twink man-boys that you see with the other brands of male sex dolls. (not that there this anything wrong with that, to each their own!)

He has a fully posable steel skeleton, firm sculpted muscles, velvety soft skin, a nice thick penis that can be either erect or soft (for that day and nighttime look; wink), a handsome face, and sexy kissable lips.

Due to the life-size nature of RLSD's male sex doll torso, and his thick neck, only RLSD male heads will fit this body. We have heads for our male torso in the works that will be ready very very soon too!

If you're interested, check him out here: https://reallovesexdolls.com/life-size-male-torso/

Wolf_6__68495.1636884859.jpg
Someone posted your doll today in a Discord I'm in and I was enthralled by him! He's so gorgeous! In my opinion, he's the most handsome man doll I've seen. He doesn't have a weird face like a lot of the other man dolls and that seems to be brought up a lot in this thread too. I was so excited that you offer chocolate skintone for him as well. He's just unfortunately very heavy for me at 110 pounds. I would not be able to move him at all since I'm a 125 pounds woman. :cry: I have a doll that is 60 pounds and I struggle with it a bit.
I understand that a doll that looks this good will be heavy with current technology and I very much look forward to the future if he can be a little less heavy. Whoever gets to own him is incredibly lucky!

linkdolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by linkdolls »

I think the weight of the full body doll is a big issue for most women and it's hard for girls to move him.

I am more inclined to recommend male sex doll torso to girls, the weight is right and the price is more acceptable.

Linkdolls™ --Go to the factory to see sex dolls for you
email:jim@linkdolls.com

collections:
Lifesize sex doll torso
Big ass sexdoll torso
BBW sex doll torso
Male sex doll torso

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Zommie wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 12:22 am Someone posted your doll today in a Discord I'm in and I was enthralled by him! He's so gorgeous! In my opinion, he's the most handsome man doll I've seen. He doesn't have a weird face like a lot of the other man dolls and that seems to be brought up a lot in this thread too. I was so excited that you offer chocolate skintone for him as well. He's just unfortunately very heavy for me at 110 pounds. I would not be able to move him at all since I'm a 125 pounds woman. I have a doll that is 60 pounds and I struggle with it a bit.
I understand that a doll that looks this good will be heavy with current technology and I very much look forward to the future if he can be a little less heavy. Whoever gets to own him is incredibly lucky!
Hi Zommie,
Great news for you! The gorgeous RLSD Male Torso that we are all so fond of is currently being made with new lighter-weight technology! Woot woot woot! His lighter-weight version is around 1-2 months out right now. But soon! We'll also have some new heads for him too!

We've got some REALLY fantastic feedback from some ladies on him. So we just can't wait until he will be light enough for all women!
:glou:
Stacey

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

RealLoveSexDolls wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 12:03 am Hi Zommie,
Great news for you! The gorgeous RLSD Male Torso that we are all so fond of is currently being made with new lighter-weight technology! Woot woot woot! His lighter-weight version is around 1-2 months out right now. But soon! We'll also have some new heads for him too!

We've got some REALLY fantastic feedback from some ladies on him. So we just can't wait until he will be light enough for all women!
Stacey
Hi, Stacey. Hats off to RLSD for actually addressing the issue of weight reduction - AND for designing new heads to go with the body, which provides more choice for your customers. It's not only women who struggle with the weight of dolls. A lot of guys have trouble lifting their female dolls, too. I'm female and I dream of the day when I can choose a full-body male doll that is much lighter and easier to manoeuvre. I know that plush male dolls are available, but it just wouldn't feel realistic to me. (My WM 160cm is made from TPE and he feels very realistic.)
My one and only Erik Kirk: WM 160cm, TPE, fair skin tone, #78 head.
Weight (including head): 36.8kg/81.1 lbs
500-year-old vampire who finds my blood irresistible.

Tip for newbies: be careful who you take advice from - established members can make hundreds - or thousands - of posts without owning a doll. Which means they have no practical experience in doll care.

Link to Erik's thread: viewtopic.php?t=147308

muesky6969
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muesky6969 »

RealLoveSexDolls wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 12:03 am
Zommie wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 12:22 am Someone posted your doll today in a Discord I'm in and I was enthralled by him! He's so gorgeous! In my opinion, he's the most handsome man doll I've seen. He doesn't have a weird face like a lot of the other man dolls and that seems to be brought up a lot in this thread too. I was so excited that you offer chocolate skintone for him as well. He's just unfortunately very heavy for me at 110 pounds. I would not be able to move him at all since I'm a 125 pounds woman. I have a doll that is 60 pounds and I struggle with it a bit.
Hi Zommie,

Stacey
So will they start making him full sized with this technology and if yes, how much?
Morghana The Doll Witch!! Where I take Science and a little bit of Magic to make my dolls their very best selves...

Morghana's Doll Emporium Thread
viewtopic.php?f=229&t=145649[/i]

Check out “The TPE DOLL EMPORIUM”: (Featuring: Z-Dollman & Morghana the Doll Witch)!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCybCey ... AgqYdgmSXg

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

I am excited to see the new head options too.
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

muesky6969
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muesky6969 »

DG wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 12:21 pm I am excited to see the new head options too.
OMG! OMG! If they can make the same model, as Ebon's head, in a full body, that is under 80lbs, and I know he can be made is custom colors. Cha-ching!!! That guy is sold!!!
Morghana The Doll Witch!! Where I take Science and a little bit of Magic to make my dolls their very best selves...

Morghana's Doll Emporium Thread
viewtopic.php?f=229&t=145649[/i]

Check out “The TPE DOLL EMPORIUM”: (Featuring: Z-Dollman & Morghana the Doll Witch)!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCybCey ... AgqYdgmSXg

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

muesky6969 wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 12:59 am
DG wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 12:21 pm I am excited to see the new head options too.
OMG! OMG! If they can make the same model, as Ebon's head, in a full body, that is under 80lbs, and I know he can be made is custom colors. Cha-ching!!! That guy is sold!!!
Same! I am incredibly excited to see the new heads, as I have high hopes as to how handsome they will be.
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll