sanhuiofficial.com

Newbie questions

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Newbie questions

Post by RevJack »

Just popping in to make a plea for the Soft Vagina. My Sanhui 168 has the soft vagina option.Yeah, it can wear out with years of "hard" use, but 100% worth it.
It's just as soft as a TPE vag. Five stars, recommend.

Cold beers and greasy meat!
Reverend Jack.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Slamjut

Post by Slamjut »

All I can tell you from my own experience is that the factory photo and video you review to approve may not be the same doll receive. I caught them doing that because the doll in my factory video had an adjustable jaw which I didn't order, or receive. I believe it was their attempt at saving time by taking photos and video of one doll and sending them out to multiple customers. My vendor tried to get them to send me that head since that was what was in the video but I guess customer service in China is different. They refused and offered to sell it to me for a discount as an apology.

zaxdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by zaxdoll »

My humble experience :
i used to have 3 Sanhui and i think i will soon order a 4 one.
Never experienced any issue, i even get a video lesson to take care of one by their doll doctor :) (it was a custom doll)
My last was a 145A, i bought her as a trial to see if i can handle that size and weight. Beleive me, she was far more beautifull in real than on the pictures (even factory pics were far from reality) :mrgreen:
I guess Sanhui are not pro-marketers ;) but they surely are pro-dollmakers !
The one i got which shows the least differences between website and reality was the 92cm anime face, but here again she was slightly more beautifull real than pictured :razz:

INFORMATIONS