sanhuiofficial.com

Questions for owners of Sanhui(s)

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
blondLab

Re: Questions for owners of Sanhui(s)

Post by blondLab »

If using her for sex, I would never order another doll without the soft vagina. My previous Sanhui without the soft vagina was nice, BUT NOT nearly as enjoyable as this one.

If you are interested in anal sex, I would ask if they can make the doll with soft anal as well!! I would also ask if they could make the anal opening a bit larger. With Soft it might not be needed, but with the standard silicone, I had to perform a little surgery to make things functional. FYI - I am average sized in the cock department.

I also have the upgraded head #8. At the time it came with an adjustable mouth. Now I see there are a few other heads with adjustable mouths. I can say without hesitation the adjustable mouth is great for oral. Not to be crude about it, but you don't have to hold her mouth open while sliding in. Also, you don't pop out like on other standard heads. I do wish the rear part of the "throat" were a slightly larger diameter. Again if I were ordering a new one, I would ask about it.

Good luck!!

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Sanhui's communication with customers has been known to be flakey which is why in recent years I haven't greatly recommended them. However their dolls are made for sex and withstand functional use.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

stevenm2000

Post by stevenm2000 »

I am very weight conscious and the lightest dolls I have found are from TaYu. 19kg for 148cm and 23kg for 155cm.
Elsababe 148cm small breasts with Inoue Miu head
Tayu 148cm
SE 151cm

samuelcd
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by samuelcd »

Thanks guys!

I was thinking of getting the soft options except belly (someone mentioned wrinkling) and maybe not butt either since I would probably store her under by bed, it's a gas lift storage bed. Wouldnt want a flat butt. Would've liked a juicy, soft butt though. Thanks for the recommendation, I will indeed 100% get the soft lady parts.

I'll keep in mind about the communication issue, although to date no other doll that I can get comes close the Sanhui 160A for my likes and needs so I'll probably have to deal with it.

For the Tayu, I also considered it, but as I will probably get a hefty discount in december for the Sanhui, the Tayu would be about 3k CAD more for 7kg less. I would have loved to get a lighter doll but that difference is way too drastic. Thanks for the tip though, Tayu does seem exquisitely interesting, I like head 4!

zaxdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by zaxdoll »

samuelcd wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:55 pm I wish I could get the 145A but I've contacted Sanhui and they told me that I probably shouldnt order the 145 because of customs risks. My options are really quite limited.

A decent-sized doll therefore will not be much below 30kg with the limitations on size vs bust. It's either that or I get a smaller doll with bigger breast, which I would - probably - not like as much.

Thanks for your reply and information !
I just sold a 145A, it was a killer in matter of beauty and body shape ! (she was 24kgs i think, but still too heavy for me)
Did you have the same custom risks if you got a package from a friend ?
In that case you simply order it via a friend in a country less risky and then he sent it to you.

INFORMATIONS