reallovesexdolls.com

This is what the breathing function sounds like

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

This is what the breathing function sounds like

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Hi all,
WM is having a promotion this month for $99 Breathing (reg $599) and $99 2nd head (reg $350) upgrades with your doll purchase. Which is awesome! We hope if you are wanting to get this feature you come by and visit us, we are here for you! https://reallovesexdolls.com/

WM created video showing the movement of the breathing here: [youtube]https://youtu.be/LJ1cGzupxZ0[/youtube]. The breathing movement is absolutely beautiful and realistic.

But what that video doesn't show is the sound the breathing function makes. What's most unfortunate is that we've seen some other vendors inaccurately answer in TDF, that the breathing function doesn't make a sound, and that's not true at all. It most certainly does have a sound.

Some feedback from our clients who have purchased the breathing function with their dolls have said it sounds like a fish aquarium water pump motor and they don't care for it, while some others have described it as White Noise and rather enjoy it. We're not saying the sound is good or bad, as that has to be up to each individual client to decide, but we do feel transparency and truthfulness is a must so that our clients are fully informed when choosing their doll options. To each their own, and that's fine, we just want you to be able to make that choice for yourself with accurate information.

So that you can make an informed decision, here is a video with the sound the breathing function makes: [youtube]https://youtu.be/lsI9zYHXVFw[/youtube]

All the best and happy doll owning!
:glou:
Stacey

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: This is what the breathing function sounds like

Post by true_blue22 »

When I first found out about the breathing function, I thought it would be really cool and enhance the realism of the doll. But after hearing the sound it makes on the video, you can count me out. I'm guessing it's not available for male dolls, anyway. Even if it were, I still wouldn't want it. Thank you for posting the video so potential doll owners can make an informed decision.
My one and only Erik Kirk: WM 160cm, TPE, fair skin tone, #78 head.
Weight (including head): 36.8kg/81.1 lbs
500-year-old vampire who finds my blood irresistible.

Tip for newbies: be careful who you take advice from - established members can make hundreds - or thousands - of posts without owning a doll. Which means they have no practical experience in doll care.

Link to Erik's thread: viewtopic.php?t=147308

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Hi True Blue, thank you for your feedback! Yes, the breathing function is available for male dolls also.

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

Aglooka
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Aglooka »

Quality and cristal clear info to make the customers takes their decision

OLE !!
First purchase review- YL146 viewtopic.php?f=244&t=140254
RINIA - YL146 TRIBUTE - Mesmerized by her curves viewtopic.php?f=212&t=141854&p=1931400#p1931400
Elsa Babe 148 L Body + Heads XHB001&RAD004 - via MyRobotDoll viewtopic.php?f=550&p=2053864#p2053864

SaumonGravleux

Post by SaumonGravleux »

Thank you for sharing this very useful bit of information.

INFORMATIONS