www.fjdoll.com

FJ Doll the First Post

FJ Doll brand is owned and operated by Guangdong FJ Bionic Tech., Co., Ltd. The philosophy of FJ Doll is creating fantastic and joyful sex life. FJ Doll focusing on high-end silicone sex doll manufacturing and we also provide a completely private custom service for doll heads. Website: www.fjdoll.com
SkyWalker206

Re: FJ Doll the First Post

Post by SkyWalker206 »

why do they look so much alike SP dolls?? just kidding.

TChris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TChris »

SkyWalker206 wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:35 am why do they look so much alike SP dolls?? just kidding.
According to FJ (I mentioned this long before they were on TDF), SP used to be their supplier. However, unlike SP charging 3k for their questionable quality dolls, FJdolls is in line with other similiar full silicone price wise. Basically SP at a lower cost.. I just hope they aren't too linked to SP lol.

That 169 looks like my 169.

SkyWalker206

Post by SkyWalker206 »

TChris wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:30 am
SkyWalker206 wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:35 am why do they look so much alike SP dolls?? just kidding.
According to FJ (I mentioned this long before they were on TDF), SP used to be their supplier. However, unlike SP charging 3k for their questionable quality dolls, FJdolls is in line with other similiar full silicone price wise. Basically SP at a lower cost.. I just hope they aren't too linked to SP lol.

That 169 looks like my 169.
Thanks for your explanation. No wonder some of their heads are identical. :haha4:

INFORMATIONS