sanhuiofficial.com

What if... Sanhui included REALISTIC PAINTING

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Bauta

What if... Sanhui included REALISTIC PAINTING

Post by Bauta »

Sanhui seems to me to be one of the best doll brands today, but every day new manufacturers are coming out that are eating up ground.

Sanhui has the option of reinforced painting in the nipples and labia areas, ...and textured skin, which is very well done, but I think it's about time they add another improvement to their silicone dolls with the possibility of adding realistic paint.

Just thinking about having the realistic paint option on her AIO dolls makes me excited how great that would be.

EXAMPLES >>>

Attachments
EXAMPLE 1.jpg
EXAMPLE 1.jpg (179.79 KiB) Viewed 828 times
EXAMPLE 2.jpg
EXAMPLE 2.jpg (534.61 KiB) Viewed 828 times

JustDude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: What if... Sanhui included REALISTIC PAINTING

Post by JustDude »

That would be an interesting addition to their silicone lineup. I personally only would be interested if they add realistic paint if they use the same process as their pigmented labia and nipples. I'm not a fan of spending cash on something that will eventually fade away. I've seen some pretty bad fade on some brands like Zelex in the past.

Bauta

Post by Bauta »

JustDude wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:45 am That would be an interesting addition to their silicone lineup. I personally only would be interested if they add realistic paint if they use the same process as their pigmented labia and nipples. I'm not a fan of spending cash on something that will eventually fade away. I've seen some pretty bad fade on some brands like Zelex in the past.
Yes, you're right, if they do must use a permanent system or at least a fairly durable one. I know brands like Tayu where the permanence of the paint is quite good, it's a matter of doing it right.

JustDude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustDude »

Bauta wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:54 pm
JustDude wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:45 am That would be an interesting addition to their silicone lineup. I personally only would be interested if they add realistic paint if they use the same process as their pigmented labia and nipples. I'm not a fan of spending cash on something that will eventually fade away. I've seen some pretty bad fade on some brands like Zelex in the past.
Yes, you're right, if they do must use a permanent system or at least a fairly durable one. I know brands like Tayu where the permanence of the paint is quite good, it's a matter of doing it right.
Yeah I heard Tayu has pretty durable paint. Although I haven't seen any reviews after years of use like you see here for Sanhui. Although as far as I can see, both brands are pretty good. These are my two favorite brands, all things considered. I think I'm going with Sanhui as my first silicone doll at the end of the year, partly due to the reviews I've seen on here.

Cl5k12
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Cl5k12 »

I agree. I was in the market for a new doll and was wanting to get another Sanhui, but in the last 2+ years since I got mine they haven't done anything "new" other than the enhanced mouth and a few new heads.. Well, they have the skeleton and fingers like every other brand has, just no new innovations.

As a result, I settled with another brand. Sanhui is great though, just nothing new/standout in my opinion.

INFORMATIONS