www.freelovedollhouse.com

What Do You Think?

FreeLoveDollHouse provides customized customer service to meet customer needs and our work purpose is help customers find the most suitable companion doll! Choose us, you can get the fastest and professional service, and we only sell quality physical dolls, so you can have more peace of mind. All of our beautiful dolls are fully custom made and you can choose the options according to your own preferences. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. We not only provide physical dolls, we also provide corresponding clothing and configuration for dolls.https://www.freelovedollhouse.com/

Do you like having access to a website or would you just rather go to the online store?

Poll ended at Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:50 pm

I like the website
44%
Nah, just take me to the goods
56%

Total votes: 9

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

What Do You Think?

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

About 40% of my site traffic is from TDF. I've noticed that from my website everyone goes directly to the Mon Amour Toujours online store and never even sees the other information. Most other sex doll stores don't have a website and their domain name goes directly to their store front. So my question is... Is it necessary to have a website that offers more information that isn't available on the store? I remember when I updated my online store a few years ago there was a lot of confusion about whether people were being directed to the correct store and I would like to avoid that confusion with any future changes. I'd love to hear your thoughts and suggestions.
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

Musiclover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: What Do You Think?

Post by Musiclover »

Your website looks good easy to navigate.
The separate page for heads is great, needs silicone heads as well.
When people narrow down to 1 or 2 brands of dolls they also look to the manufacturers websites to see more pictuers.
Each time I have done that i find it confusing when some vendors have different head names than the manufacturer.
Classy and sassy combined thread viewtopic.php?p=2304597#p2304597
Yvonne, Olivia, carmen 165E viewtopic.php?t=156925
Valerie fashion thread viewtopic.php?t=156315
Scarlett fashion thread viewtopic.php?t=156312
Andi fashion thread viewtopic.php?t=156314
Shawnie thread viewtopic.php?t=149673

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Musiclover wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 10:04 pm Your website looks good easy to navigate.
The separate page for heads is great, needs silicone heads as well.
When people narrow down to 1 or 2 brands of dolls they also look to the manufacturers websites to see more pictuers.
Each time I have done that i find it confusing when some vendors have different head names than the manufacturer.
I think you might be referring to my online store and not the website that gets you to my online store. The manufactures naming heads seems to be catching on. The only reason I wasn't using the factory name of the head was because of the way products are managed on the back end of my store. I've recently been able to find a work around for this issue and am doing what I can to correct some head names.

Thank you for your feedback!
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

Billiam
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Billiam »

The more relevant info you have about dolls and the more often you update the higher you will climb in the search engines ranking leading to more visitors.. Look into SEO you won't regret it

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Billiam wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 1:38 am The more relevant info you have about dolls and the more often you update the higher you will climb in the search engines ranking leading to more visitors.. Look into SEO you won't regret it
Yes, I've done due diligence with SEO as well as hired someone to do SEO for me, was able to rank as high as page two. The Google algorithms have been automated in such a way that some adult products i.e. sex dolls have been pushed out of the algorithms. Case in point, I used to do really well with Google ads and even the algorithm has changed for that, when I ran ads recently I barely got any hits. Anyway, this thread isn't necessarily about driving traffic to my site, I'm wanting to see if it's worth it for me to continue to pay for website hosting that not many people use.

Billiam
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Billiam »

Sorry to hear that. I'd say just just show us the good then. No sense paying extra for the hosting if it's not benefitting you.

Beardo822

Post by Beardo822 »

As someone who does not consider themselves internet savvy and if I were to pretend I was a customer who is new to the doll world, by clicking through to your store front through your website the first page seems "redundant". I know there are things that come into play like you mentioned above which might help you be found easier, as a potential new customer I think I would scroll to the bottom of your .com page, then back to the top immediately and click the "shop online here" button.

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Beardo822 wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 3:14 pm As someone who does not consider themselves internet savvy and if I were to pretend I was a customer who is new to the doll world, by clicking through to your store front through your website the first page seems "redundant". I know there are things that come into play like you mentioned above which might help you be found easier, as a potential new customer I think I would scroll to the bottom of your .com page, then back to the top immediately and click the "shop online here" button.
Thank you!

INFORMATIONS