anniesdollhouse.com

+1 for Annie's

Based in Los Angeles, California, Annie's Dollhouse is an authorized seller of lifelike female and male sex dolls from the world's top doll brands - including WM, YL, Irontech, Elsa Babe, and more. Coming soon in 2022, Annie's will be expanding its extensive selection of TPE and silicone dolls with the debut of our first line of original dolls. Every part of our business is based on our mission to deliver a stress-free shopping experience by providing the highest caliber of customer service while maintaining the utmost discretion so you can be at ease with your purchase. Whether you discover the perfect doll from our pre-optioned doll inventory or build your dream doll using our industry-leading Design Your Doll tool, your fantasy awaits at Annie's Dollhouse. Website: www.anniesdollhouse.com
AUselessNoob

+1 for Annie's

Post by AUselessNoob »

Just received my first doll, a WM 166C through Annie's Doll House.

Two reasons why I chose Annie's, and not a different, maybe more reviewed vendor:

1) Annie's had some of the best pricing, and tons of free upgrades through a sale event they were running.

2) More importantly, I was super-impressed with the speed and efficiency of their customer service. I noticed that on Annie's page for the specific doll I wanted, it listed a different head # than every other vendor. Figured it was a typo, but I sent them a quick message to double-check, expecting to never hear from them again; or, at best, a generic "hey, this is the head you'll get" message like 2 weeks later.
Totally not the case! Within 20 minutes, I had an email from Kelly, thanking me for catching the error and telling me that the website was fixed. I refreshed the page, and sure enough, it was fixed! In less than an hour!

Any company/storefront that cares enough to respond that quickly to such a minor inquiry deserves my business.

After I placed my order, I received timely updates to every change in status. Total of 15 days from order to delivery.

Thanks, Annie's Doll House (and Kelly)!

INFORMATIONS