www.siliconelovers.com

Aaaarghhh!!! FedEx shipment lost!

Silicone Lovers provides a bespoke customer service to suit individual needs and a full money back guarantee, free worldwide shipping and 24/7 customer support. All of our beautiful dolls are fully customizable at no extra charge. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. They are completely transparent with their prices and there are never any hidden fees or charges. www.siliconelovers.com
Mav64

Aaaarghhh!!! FedEx shipment lost!

Post by Mav64 »

Well I was so happy to get an email this past Friday informing me my package had cleared customs and been tendered to FedEx in Califiornia...tracking shows that day it went to another FedEx facility in California and gave a delivery date for tomorrow (Thursday Sep1) ....since then...no updates, no scans...just got off the phone with FedEx after having them run a scan...they are advising me to file a claim for a lost shipment. I am beyond bummed out
She's my cherry pie!

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Aaaarghhh!!! FedEx shipment lost!

Post by CF »

So sorry to hear it. Keep us posted.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

crazedcat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by crazedcat »

Impossible to "lose" a box that size. The smart money says a FedEx guy knew what was in it and took it home.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sillyconeman
TAYU 148D+
TAYU 158C+
TAYU 170E
MLW 148B silicone

Musiclover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Musiclover »

Oh that's terrible, hopefully its found
Classy and sassy combined thread viewtopic.php?p=2304597#p2304597
Real lady doll viewtopic.php?t=170853
Jiusheng 168 cm viewtopic.php?t=177959
Yvonne, Olivia, carmen 165E viewtopic.php?t=156925
Valerie fashion thread viewtopic.php?t=156315
Scarlett fashion thread viewtopic.php?t=156312

Mr_Ducati
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mr_Ducati »

crazedcat wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:14 pm Impossible to "lose" a box that size. The smart money says a FedEx guy knew what was in it and took it home.
I hate to admit it but I agree with crazedcat on this one. They’re prolly banking on the fact that you won’t file a complaint because of the “contents” of the box. I’ve had similar experiences where I kept getting “packing slip unreadable” messages and the box kept bouncing back and fourth between various Fed Ex hubs. Thankfully when it finally arrived, everything was intact and undisturbed.

I hate that Fed Ex also outsources all their customer service so you end up talking to somebody in freakin Pakistan that could give two shits about your box. What a shit company! 💩

Mav64

Post by Mav64 »

Well now it has gotten worse...after 6 days of checking the tracking number for shipping updates ...not FedEx doesn't even show that tracking number!
She's my cherry pie!

pheidinger

Post by pheidinger »

Mr_Ducati wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:04 pm
crazedcat wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:14 pm Impossible to "lose" a box that size. The smart money says a FedEx guy knew what was in it and took it home.
I hate to admit it but I agree with crazedcat on this one. They’re prolly banking on the fact that you won’t file a complaint because of the “contents” of the box. I’ve had similar experiences where I kept getting “packing slip unreadable” messages and the box kept bouncing back and fourth between various Fed Ex hubs. Thankfully when it finally arrived, everything was intact and undisturbed.

I hate that Fed Ex also outsources all their customer service so you end up talking to somebody in freakin Pakistan that could give two shits about your box. What a shit company! 💩
Hi crazedcat I think i know how to make you fell better

If FedEx was honest:

WithlovefromBelgium

Post by WithlovefromBelgium »

I think every response in this topic can ease the pain, but it really sucks when you experience this yourself. Once I waited 5 months for a package of beautiful doll of 48 kg. Never arrived, I was lost all my money. Another package was dropped off just 5km away. I was very lucky to get this one there. But my confidence in transport companies is gone.
The adventures of my girls: viewtopic.php?t=157070

Lingerie party:
viewtopic.php?t=157070&start=1699

MinniMagg

Post by MinniMagg »

If you used PayPal merchant service method instead of PayPal cash, or a credit card you can file a loss claim with them. That's what I do as it's more expeditious to get my money back. Both FedEx and UPS lost package service refunds take a long time. Credit cards will refund your money, and then take some time to check the situation out. It's a package is found you'll get it and they would debit your account. Otherwise the money comes back from the seller pretty quick. I always use American Express when I can. They are the best at dispute resolution.

katiesBoyfriend
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Western spiral arm of the Milky Way galaxy, out near the outskirts of the Laniakea supercluster

Post by katiesBoyfriend »

Amazon, at times, isn't much better. Twice in the past 2 years, I've had shipments of computer or electronic parts go missing on me. According to the tracking page, they were out on delivery and, suddenly, "undeliverable" and, after that, untraceable. It's not as if any of the stuff that I had ordered was of much value for someone else to make them worth stealing and, later, selling.

I ended up cancelling the orders in question and re-ordering most of what I originally wanted. Those shipments arrived intact and on time.

By comparison, many years ago, I stayed at a major hotel in the Los Angeles area. At breakfast one day, the muffin I had ordered went missing. The waitress figured that someone on staff had pinched it. That was replaced a few minutes later.
"A man has to be what he is, Joey. Can't break the mould. I tried it and it didn't work for me." Alan Ladd, Shane
"The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity." Harlan Ellison
"Dad says that anyone who can't use a slide rule is a cultural illiterate and should not be allowed to vote. Mine is a beauty--a K&E 20-inch Log-log Duplex Decitrig." Robert Heinlein

Kandicaine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Kandicaine »

That’s weird that they would tell you to file a lost claim before the expected delivery date. I’m sure they have to be able to put out a trace. Maybe the label got damaged and it’s just in a warehouse somewhere while they try and figure it out. They should be able to put in a trace at every station it would have stopped at to check if they know the box dimensions etc
Katya - Starpery 167E viewtopic.php?t=158234

I also make music. https://soundcloud.com/illeptik

Out_Of_Sync
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Out_Of_Sync »

This is in no way comparable, but I just had the same experience with FedEx. Ordered 8 pounds of coffee from Sam's. It was about to be delivered and then was suddenly "undeliverable." When I called FedEx they said that they could not deliver the box because it "contained no contents".

FedEx employees are basically robbers now because they know the shipper like Sam's or Amazon will just send another shipment no questions asked.
Jiusheng-Doll 163F with "Evelyn" Head
SM Doll 160f Silicone with heads 11 (Alice), 60 (Sydney), X2 (Jasmine), X8 ?
Private Island Beauties TPE Island Girls Eden, Hope, Isabella, Mina & Ellowyn
SM Doll 149b #56 "Angélique"
SM Doll 156c Riley (X8)
SM Doll 168c Cherry (102)
Kristi (32)
SM Doll 168c Lisa (X8)
SM Doll 168c Keri (X10)
WMDoll 170D 356 (Vix)
XYDoll 163c in white TPE Misa (Victoria)
Don't let the doll overlords kill your buzz.

soonpk
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by soonpk »

Sorry you are going through this ordeal. Ordering and waiting for delivery of a doll is pretty stressful even when things go right.
My Doll Photo Thread: viewtopic.php?t=162724 Check it out

Papasmurf1142
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Papasmurf1142 »

soonpk wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 9:20 pm Sorry you are going through this ordeal. Ordering and waiting for delivery of a doll is pretty stressful even when things go right.
Ain’t that the complete truth, it’s already bad enough when the doll has to pass through customs where it just sits for two weeks. I was fortunate mine showed up intact.

Mrcabinet32

Post by Mrcabinet32 »

I agree with the sentiment that the driver just kept it.

While it may not be possible for everyone, i like to eliminate as many middle men as possible. I’ll only order something already in the states, and when i do, I’ll have it shipped to a FedEx store direct for pick up.

INFORMATIONS