sexyrealsexdolls.com

Ejaculating dildos

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
Big Boobs

Ejaculating dildos

Post by Big Boobs »

Is it okay to show pics/video of ejaculating dildos here? I want to show off mine, but the rules say no simulated body fluids. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ How can I demonstrate my modded TPE dildos?
Boobs. Big boobs.

Justinpassinthru
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Ejaculating dildos

Post by Justinpassinthru »

I am curious how you did this. I have played around with ideas myself and even own one to see how I'd attach it to my doll, but could never come up with a solution besides a harness. For now, she just has a standard penis insert but I much prefer the realism of a squirting one. How did you arrange for the tubing? Or did you use the squeezable kind? Can you pm pictures?

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

Big Boobs wrote: ↑Sun Sep 11, 2022 11:25 pm Is it okay to show pics/video of ejaculating dildos here? I want to show off mine, but the rules say no simulated body fluids. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ How can I demonstrate my modded TPE dildos?
Please come on over to The Doll Harem where all the ejaculations you can cum up with are welcome.
Justinpassinthru wrote: ↑Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:28 am I am curious how you did this.
I drilled a channel from the base to the tip, inserted flexible tubing, and squirt with a syringe at the end.

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

This thread definitely caught my eye!
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

Big Boobs

Post by Big Boobs »

Justinpassinthru wrote: ↑Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:28 am I am curious how you did this. I have played around with ideas myself and even own one to see how I'd attach it to my doll, but could never come up with a solution besides a harness. For now, she just has a standard penis insert but I much prefer the realism of a squirting one. How did you arrange for the tubing? Or did you use the squeezable kind? Can you pm pictures?
I use a 12 inch long, 1/4 inch diameter auger drill bit and VERY slowly and carefully (inch by inch) drill through the base of the shaft. Depending on the curvature of the dildo I adjust it so that it will have a bore hole with the same curve. I pull out the drill bit, add water based lube to the bore hole and stick a 12 inch screwdriver through the head and shaft till it comes out through the base. I thread the screwdriver through (approximately) 18 inches of 1/4 outer diameter clear vinyl PVC tubing, wrap duct tape around the threaded end so it stays attached and slowly pull the screwdriver-in-tubing back out through the head hole. I like at least 8-10 inches of PVC tubing coming out of the base to attach to the squeeze bottle/bulb/liquid container.
Studio wrote: ↑Mon Sep 12, 2022 2:50 am Please come on over to The Doll Harem where all the ejaculations you can cum up with are welcome.

Will do! I may do a video but I'll definitely post some pics.
Studio wrote: I drilled a channel from the base to the tip, inserted flexible tubing, and squirt with a syringe at the end.
This is essentially identical to how I do it, except I haven't yet used a syringe. I have been using enema bottles but a syringe may be easier to work with.
Boobs. Big boobs.

Big Boobs

Post by Big Boobs »

DG wrote: ↑Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:44 am This thread definitely caught my eye!
It definitely will get a lot juicier. 😁
Boobs. Big boobs.

Big Boobs

Post by Big Boobs »

Here is the paraphernalia I use to mod my dildos. I got all of these on Amazon but presumably Home Depot has them.

Pair of 12 inch Phillips and flat screwdrivers:
https://www.amazon.com/Phillips-Screwdr ... B08K4PHM49
41rKsWNu8fL._AC_SY1000_.jpg
41rKsWNu8fL._AC_SY1000_.jpg (17.26 KiB) Viewed 800 times
12 inch auger screw drill bit:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B002FK5NQO
31p+VXb9yGL._AC_SY1000_.jpg
31p+VXb9yGL._AC_SY1000_.jpg (6.27 KiB) Viewed 800 times
Clear PVC tubing:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07Q1D14HF
Attachments
415ghcjGzCL._AC_SY1000_.jpg
415ghcjGzCL._AC_SY1000_.jpg (16.58 KiB) Viewed 800 times
Boobs. Big boobs.

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

I wish I'd had that drill bit! Mine starts on the underside instead of the base since my bit wasn't as long as the whole dildo.

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

Big Boobs wrote: ↑Mon Sep 12, 2022 3:50 pm
DG wrote: ↑Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:44 am This thread definitely caught my eye!
It definitely will get a lot juicier. 😁
Yes, please! I look forward to it!
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

Big Boobs

Post by Big Boobs »

Studio wrote: ↑Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:32 am I wish I'd had that drill bit! Mine starts on the underside instead of the base since my bit wasn't as long as the whole dildo.
The best thing is that all of the gear total cost under $25 USD (I already had the drill) on Amazon. Before I got the drill bit I used a heated screwdriver to melt the bore hole, which was very likely a bad idea because fumes. I would start at the urethral meatus and hot-bore through to the base.
Boobs. Big boobs.

Big Boobs

Post by Big Boobs »

Big Boobs wrote: ↑Mon Sep 12, 2022 3:46 pm
Justinpassinthru wrote: ↑Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:28 am I am curious how you did this. I have played around with ideas myself and even own one to see how I'd attach it to my doll, but could never come up with a solution besides a harness. For now, she just has a standard penis insert but I much prefer the realism of a squirting one. How did you arrange for the tubing? Or did you use the squeezable kind? Can you pm pictures?
I use a 12 inch long, 1/4 inch diameter auger drill bit and VERY slowly and carefully (inch by inch) drill through the base of the shaft.

EDIT: I use a heated flat screwdriver to make a urethral meatus in the tip of the glans. It will connect to the drill bit hole I drilled through the shaft.

Depending on the curvature of the dildo I adjust it so that it will have a bore hole with the same curve. I pull out the drill bit, add water based lube to the bore hole and stick a 12 inch screwdriver through the head and shaft till it comes out through the base. I thread the screwdriver through (approximately) 18 inches of 1/4 outer diameter clear vinyl PVC tubing, wrap duct tape around the threaded end so it stays attached and slowly pull the screwdriver-in-tubing back out through the head hole. I like at least 8-10 inches of PVC tubing coming out of the base to attach to the squeeze bottle/bulb/liquid container.
Studio wrote: ↑Mon Sep 12, 2022 2:50 am Please come on over to The Doll Harem where all the ejaculations you can cum up with are welcome.

Will do! I may do a video but I'll definitely post some pics.
Studio wrote: I drilled a channel from the base to the tip, inserted flexible tubing, and squirt with a syringe at the end.
This is essentially identical to how I do it, except I haven't yet used a syringe. I have been using enema bottles but a syringe may be easier to work with.
Boobs. Big boobs.

coedgirl
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by coedgirl »

Can't wait to see this!!
I have the Evolved Novelties Big Shot, I love it sooo much it feels so good and works with my thick cum lube! Still shoots out! I don't have a doll yet but i would love to use it on my man when I get one!
Link to dildo, I have the darker one: https://evolvednovelties.com/big-shot/

Big Boobs

Post by Big Boobs »

coedgirl wrote: ↑Fri Sep 16, 2022 8:18 pm Can't wait to see this!!
I have the Evolved Novelties Big Shot, I love it sooo much it feels so good and works with my thick cum lube! Still shoots out! I don't have a doll yet but i would love to use it on my man when I get one!
The Big Shot looks like one of mine! When I get some more realistic dildos I want to start a Realistic Dildo museum online and maybe in real life. 😁🌭
Boobs. Big boobs.

coedgirl
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by coedgirl »

Big Boobs wrote: ↑Sun Sep 18, 2022 4:05 pm
coedgirl wrote: ↑Fri Sep 16, 2022 8:18 pm Can't wait to see this!!
The Big Shot looks like one of mine! When I get some more realistic dildos I want to start a Realistic Dildo museum online and maybe in real life. 😁🌭
I would love to visit that! I'm already a sex toy collector in a way lol.

INFORMATIONS