reallovesexdolls.com

Purchased: Nipple Sex Doll – WM 142L

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
GreatPair
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Purchased: Nipple Sex Doll – WM 142L

Post by GreatPair »

Evilvirus88 how are you and your ladies doing?
Thank you very much for the review and updates
on this pretty doll. Did you get to take more photos
of her? I look forward to more please.
Have a great day.

Evilvirus88

Post by Evilvirus88 »

GreatPair wrote:Evilvirus88 how are you and your ladies doing?
Thank you very much for the review and updates
on this pretty doll. Did you get to take more photos
of her? I look forward to more please.
Have a great day.
Thank you for asking. Unfortunately, due to circumstances, I have not been able to take any pictures or spend time with my dolls. Due to the same circumstances, I may be getting rid of some or all of them. Then again maybe not, and I can post pictures at a later date. But things are up in the air right now.

SphericalBoobs
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by SphericalBoobs »

If I may add to this subject (not much info is available on this weird experience of nipple penetration): I bought the same doll a while ago and I agree the nipple orifices are not easy to get in, as they are very tight.

However, from my personal experience, once you get in, it is a very particular bliss, as you literally get the impression that the huge nipple sucks your dick, as the suction is really strong. Also, the inside of the boob is bumpy and irregular, so it feels very nice. I could not stand for long every time I got inside her nipples, climaxing very fast from the weirdness and intensity of the feeling, even thought it was not a fantasy I was in before.

And yes, just to play with/sqeeze those huge nipples is quite an experience in its own! And, as a matter of fact, you can fill them up with a liquid, and sqeeze them to ''milk'' said liquid out! This doll is indeed quite unique.

Hope this helps anyone get the idea

GreatPair
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GreatPair »

Thank you very much Sphericalboobs with your detailed
information as many of us wanted to know all that stuff.
I especially for the milking part looking at other dolls
with the nipple sleeve function. Are her nipples hard
to clean out afterwards or about the same difficulty?

Thank you very much Evilvirus88 and I'm sorry to hear
your situation. I'm hoping it's improved and you are able
to keep your ladies and have more time with them.

Thank you both very much and have a great day.

SphericalBoobs
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by SphericalBoobs »

In fact, cleaning them is the same as a built-in hole, but much more accessible when she sits, so it is easier

SimonSays7
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by SimonSays7 »

Evilvirus88 wrote:Hello everyone. I am back!

I have just had "Nipple sex" as the doll websites call it and it was... bad. Or not good at best. The whole issue is just that, the hole. It is way too small for me. I had to gape open the nipple hole with my fingers before I could penetrate it. One inside it was nice but the difficult entry was certainly not worth it. So I will say that if you are expecting easy access to "Nipple sex" then you may want to skip this one. If you love the puffy nipples that come as a consequence, and/or think you would like fingering the insides of the nipples like I do, then I say go for it!

Thanks for this report. I've been intrigued by this concept. I believe I've seen a doll (WM?) with much larger nipples, which might be easier to penetrate. But personally I found the look too extreme, too large.

I also find the weight and shape of this doll very appealing, despite the drawback you mentioned. Regular (non-penetrable) boobs with gel, might be a better option for me, however.

DARKSUN
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DARKSUN »

HOT. :razz: I cant allow myself get one of these dolls because i doubt i couldt resist filling her boobs with warm milk and drinking straight from the tap. :oops:
:twisted: too many fetishs and boob obsessions possible with her. dangerous. :evil:
Current doll: Starpery 156cm Hedy
Past Dolls: PiperDoll Akira 160cm Silicone - WM 155cm DD (TPE) - JY 140cm Huge Boobs Adelaide (TPE) - Starpery 156cm Hedy
Wish List: too many to list
Doll Reviews:
JY 140CM Adelaide
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=101883
Piperdoll Akira 160cm
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=129608
Starpery 156cm Hedy
viewtopic.php?f=548&t=149180

Bcgibson

Post by Bcgibson »

How do the nipples feel inside compared to anal and puss

sexyhairydoll
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by sexyhairydoll »

Is it how much tighter then anal

SphericalBoobs
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by SphericalBoobs »

From my limited experience, built-in vaginas are very accessible, but sometimes too loose (I'm a very average man, in the sausage department!). Inserts are much tighter and super good overall feelings, but I had no success over time in getting them in and out for cleaning without causing damage, so, not for me, even if the feeling is probably the best.

Anal is then my favorite (considering I haven't got the IQ level for inserts!), and for multiple reasons. First, taking a girl backdoor has always been a fantasy to me, and the doll will let you do that all the time :D Second, multiple dolls have a ''hole misplacement problem'', and I think getting into her asshole is easier than her pussy, especially from behind. Third, the anal cavity is very tight all along, from entry to the end, so it is a very blissful passage to an amazing orgasm.

Nipple penetration, then. It is different from both anal and pussy (insert or not), as the feeling is not drawn from the same place. It is to be said that the interior of the tit (because yes, you do not simply penetrate the nipple, you get to penetrate inside the tit, through the nipple), just like the pussy and anal, is irregular and bumpy, so the feeling is very good, and comparable. Don't be scared to ''loose your dick in a cave echoing your thrusts'': even if the doll has very huge tits, the interior is not that hollow, so it is very much like the built-in pussy, I'd say.

But the very major difference is the entrance. Not only is it quite a weird (and I've come to really like it!) fantasy to penetrate a girl's nipple (and it is impossible, in truth, so don't even try it on a live woman, for god's sake!), but even if the nipples of this doll are very huge, the hole to penetrate them is quite tiny. You will need lots of lubricant, and probably 2 or 3 fingers to stretch it open wide enough to insert your very hard-on sausage inside. Don't even think of trying if you're not hard as wood: you'll get frustrated quickly. Mission impossible. But once you succeed, it gets very interesting...

Indeed, the nipples are very big, and long (a little more than an inch), and then you have the thickness of the areola and tit, BEFORE you get inside the tit. So you have about 2 inches, maybe more, of very super tight TPE wrapped around your cock before even getting to fuck the inside of her tit, and that is exactly what makes it so much intense: you get the impression of having multiple heavy cock rings around your cock, tightened around it, making you even harder, as you push inside her tit. And in addition, that seals the deal (and the hole!) sooo tightly, that air can't circulate anymore, so you really have the feeling that, on your way out, the nipple sucks your cock like there is no tomorrow! Suction sound included!

As a matter of fact, I only succeed from time to time to pull out on time and cum on her big tits, instead of abandoning myself to that unique feeling and simply cum inside her tit!

Evilvirus88

Post by Evilvirus88 »

I am back everyone!

Hey! After sometime away I am back to lurk and post. I unfortunatly, I have easy acess to only three of my girls (Amanda, Vicky "Vivi", and Katlynn and Titania). But I have some new outfits for Amanda and Katlynn and Titania, and I look forward to showing you all.

Here is a little preview of Titania in her new yoga cloths.
20210522_123210.jpg
20210522_123210.jpg (1.39 MiB) Viewed 1040 times
I'm looking forward to being back. :D

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

Evilvirus88 wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:36 pm Here is a little preview of Titania in her new yoga cloths.
Oh wow what a view! I hope she is wearing yoga pants as well as that spectacular top?

Evilvirus88

Post by Evilvirus88 »

I set up an Eye Candy! thread exclusively for Titania, where I will start posting photo sets again!

It is here: viewtopic.php?p=2219454#p2219454

I will be changing it in my Signature soon, so you may be able to just click that to get there.

See you there!

INFORMATIONS