Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

hair punching

Mods, Repairs & Maintenance related specifically to RealDoll, including RealDoll2, Wicked RealDoll and BoyToy

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

kcnbi42
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

hair punching

Post by kcnbi42 »

I bought some buffalo hide with hair, its is coarse and looks like pubic hair, and some hair punching needles and went to town on a silicone sample. now I need to figure out how to dye it lighter, maybe strawberry blond, My doll on order is a redhead, and I want something that could go with about any color hair. I will do her pubic area, maybe underarms and if I can find finer hair, maybe eyebrows. it seems very sturdy, I can comb it, stroke it and it says in. I won't have my doll until sometime in may, so I can get some practice in.
learning to punch hair in silocone
learning to punch hair in silocone
hair punching.jpg (145.09 KiB) Viewed 2184 times

pygmalion2
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: hair punching

Post by pygmalion2 »

Buy the bottled hair color at the drug store but soak in the solution for several hours to lighten to blond.
Works with human hair.
<em>I know the good artist</em>

kcnbi42
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by kcnbi42 »

pygmalion2 wrote:Buy the bottled hair color at the drug store but soak in the solution for several hours to lighten to blond.
Works with human hair.
thanks, I'll give it a try
I am going to use this avatar until my Olivia arrives

DominoAmore
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DominoAmore »

Try soaking a test piece in hydrogen peroxide or lemon juice. Both can lighten hair significantly with out damaging it and you probably already have some on hand.

danc

Post by danc »

Do you have a link for purchasing the hair?

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

As far as real pubic hair color goes, the actual pube colors tend to match her eyebrow colors. However there are exceptions and blonde or fiery red muff patches are hot. I've not actually dyed any of then, rather getting different hide/hair combos which naturally have the right colors. Good selection with the buffalo hair on the hide, I found it works very well. Also the cheap tight ringed "afro" wigs for Halloween can make good pubic hair donors too.

As for punching, I've found that FELTING NEEDLES work better than traditional since barb hair punch tools. They have multiple barbs to grab the hair and really speed up the process. There is an FX shop in the EU that sells a full set, or you can get the needles individually. The hairs MAY all stay in depending on how deep you punch, the coarseness of the hair and the type of TPE. But generally the TPE will push out the implanted hair and you will get some shedding. Using some 3M primer on the TPE before punching and after punching helps bond the hairs to the TPE. Mmuesky6969 has some good facts on this and videos that might help.

For the buffalo hair you can use the long strands for wiry stuff, or the light fluff if you want a tight close cropped bush.

Good luck!
... W ...
SAMPLE PUNCHED PUCIC AREAS
Pubic_Samples(4096).jpg
Pubic_Samples(4096).jpg (836.1 KiB) Viewed 267 times
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

csaduck

Post by csaduck »

Just wondering how are you "Anchoring" the hair into the silicon ? Just friction of the closing up around the puncture on the shafts couldn't possibly be able to handle the vigorous friction of sex I wouldn't think.

INFORMATIONS