www.funwestdoll.com

Tera Patrick Ultimate Erotic Ultra Realistic Love Doll

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
Aerial

Re: Tera Patrick Ultimate Erotic Ultra Realistic Love Doll

Post by Aerial »

Jerry wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 1:58 pmI have the French Lady latex which I often thought was neoprene as she was smoother than other latex dolls... but unfortunately, her shoulder blew out one day... just stretched out and popped like a balloon. I have some latex samples about the size of a sheet of printer paper... so I made a patch that works... but the latex is stark white. Later a spot between her breasts looked dull and unnatural... my finger poked right through. Another patch, dark green was the color I had. So now she wears a tee-shirt. It's just a matter of time until she fails completely.

I had a Latex Lover... similar to the Leatha Weapons but with more natural-sized breasts. One day her face ballooned out and popped... a horrible thing.
Latex decomposes into bubblegum by contact with any (non-silicone) fats or oils, including body fluids and PVC plasticizers, thus strictly avoid inserting or storing together with TPE/PVC jelly (fake silicone) sextoys. If your Letha's face exploded, it likely got into contact with these (never ever use oil based lube). So immediately wash it off with dishwashing detergent (nothing scented or "remoistering", which contains oils by itself) or special latex shampoo (every minute counts) to prevent decomposition. Also daylight (UV) and ozone or the combination of oxygen and UV light decompose latex over time (usually turning it pale and brittle, not chewinggummy).

Jerry
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Jerry »

No, I am aware of oil's effect on latex as well as moisture. I always use a blower-type pump to inflate, never by mouth. The only lubricant is Astroglide. Oil from my hands could have accelerated the shoulder issue... but the face became like bubble gum... it decomposed after about 20 years. Latex does not last forever... and a part of that is how it is made.

I also have a balloon fetish... several are stored in a ziploc bag, but I have had one be fine, as good as the day it was made... and another in a bag next to it simply disintegrated. Both purchased at the same time, same company, different lots.
Use http://www.xe.com/ucc/ to calculate prices.

I never met a latex inflatable I didn't like...
Buy at the Doll Forum Toy Store... Give a doll a home!

Aerial

Post by Aerial »

It may be that water got inside the doll from washing, and so made it rot by germs. Microbial decomposition can continue even after the water has evaporated, because they produce their own water by digesting latex. Likely soaking the spot in alcohol (isopropanol) can kill those germs by destroying their DNA.

I suspect that certain decomposing latex (turning brownish and sticky) releases something like sulfuric acid that accelerates itself. So it can attack and at least discolour similar latex nearby. Otherwise I sometimes found other latex that wasn't decomposed despite stored in touch with it.

Also latex that had been stretched into 2nd or 3rd range sometimes starts to decompose into bubblegum. Dolls often were pulled off a dipping mould through the neck opening and so had their upper body stretched most, hence it may have started near shoulders. Letha has a mouth opening that gets exposed to body fluids if used for sex. And if not, the sleeve part is inverted, likely involving sharp folded corners, which disturbs the prana flow within the latex and so also may contribute to decomposition. (E.g. never store latex crossfolded, else it will develop weak spots or holes where the folds cross.)

INFORMATIONS