www.tayu-doll.com

TAYU 148D+ factory photos (screen grabs from videos)

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
JustDude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: TAYU 148D+ factory photos (screen grabs from videos)

Post by JustDude »

Dolly_Llama wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 3:22 pm
JustDude wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:47 am
Dolly_Llama wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:27 am
crazedcat wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 2:28 pm
dollbohrer wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 2:04 pm
Thanks, yes, let’s hope Tayu’s approach with their skeleton and joint design is as good as they say. From everything I have seen about their designs, they seem to be the new front runner.
Yeah I hope so too. I've seen Mishkas recent video on how he tightens the elbow. And he was doing it on his Tayu NaiMei after owning her for close to a year, but he mentions how he used her a LOT.

He has also said on one of his threads that she's his best doll to date, and he has/has had many many dolls.

I hope I'll be pleasantly surprised when mine arrives. I'll be comparing Tayu to a Kimber lol.

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: TAYU 148D+ factory photos (screen grabs from videos)

Post by blindwebster »

This doll is an absolute gem. Gorgeous.

INFORMATIONS