kimberdoll.com

How I store my kimber doll

Kimber Doll is loved by thousands of satisfied customers in the USA, the UK, Australia, Canada and Germany. We pride ourselves on offering the latest in companion doll technology, quality and realism. We’ve worked hard to develop the ultimate companion that is a pleasure to own, lasts the test of time and is reasonably priced. Website: kimberdoll.com
MourningWood

How I store my kimber doll

Post by MourningWood »

Thought I'd share how I store my Kimber doll, hopefully it's useful for some people that have limited space, want something inconspicuous and portable. I ordered a golf bag from the brand "Crazy fly" which is 140 cm, it costed $208 moose dollars which is around $152 freedom buck, plus taxes and shipping in Canada. I believe this bag is popular among windsurfers. The bag itself seems VERY durable and reinforced, lots of handles to grab onto. Just yesterday I discovered it had hidden backpack straps after a year of having it :lol:
I use the styrofoam and blanket from the box it came in to line the bag for extra protection. I just keep the head wrapped up in excess blanket with the plastic face shield by the feet.

-Future plans I'd like to sew up some actual padding with some structure to it to hold shape.
-The doll in the bag itself is VERY tight at the feet but I think I can remedy this by shortening the size of the foam neck cradle that came with the box.
-I'd like to add extra reinforcement by the feet because the dolls feet screws are poking out and I'm worried after some time it will destroy the bottom of the bag.
Last edited by Swan on Mon Oct 31, 2022 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fix images

Kandicaine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: How I store my kimber doll

Post by Kandicaine »

Oh wow. This is really good. Can you carry it by the straps while she’s in it too?
Katya - Starpery 167E viewtopic.php?t=158234

I also make music. https://soundcloud.com/illeptik

swivelthumb

Post by swivelthumb »

Smart

MourningWood

Post by MourningWood »

Kandicaine wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 2:48 pm Oh wow. This is really good. Can you carry it by the straps while she’s in it too?
Yep easily! It distributes the weight fairly well for the basic design.

MyDollIsHappy

Post by MyDollIsHappy »

Thanks for sharing :) This bag is really nice

MourningWood

Post by MourningWood »

MyDollIsHappy wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 7:05 am Thanks for sharing :) This bag is really nice
Thanks friend :D

Tony S
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Tony S »

Looks Cool.
Tony S

onetrick79
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by onetrick79 »

That looks great! And got me thinking. I'm heading to the coast for week in Jan, and would be nice to take one of my girls with me, but how to get her there and up to the room without looking super dodgey??? Inspired by this golf bag , thanks mourningwood :) , I found the Mystic Gearbox Square bag. Its not cheap, and I may need to cut a light baseboard for it, but the middle size is 165 x 50 x 30, only a little bigger than a doll box, and should handle up to a 172-175cm gal. It has a handle at the end, well padded, and big wheels. And looks fairly sporty too, should be fine to take up in the lift without any strange looks. Fortunately its a large block of holiday apartments, and not a serviced room. Should be a great week, but which one to take??

https://www.mysticboarding.com/products ... technology

Silicone-Jay

Post by Silicone-Jay »

I've been researching this, never seen an actual doll in one, excellent job!

INFORMATIONS