www.siliconelovers.com

Going to be placing my order.

Silicone Lovers provides a bespoke customer service to suit individual needs and a full money back guarantee, free worldwide shipping and 24/7 customer support. All of our beautiful dolls are fully customizable at no extra charge. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. They are completely transparent with their prices and there are never any hidden fees or charges. www.siliconelovers.com
Inky_Mystery
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Going to be placing my order.

Post by Inky_Mystery »

So I'm going to be placing my order for a Zelex Doll through Silicone Lovers. My questions are as followed.. of the "extra" options they offer, which should I do and which should I stay away from. I'm going to do a silicone 165X body, with a "inspiration" series head. I've heard some people say don't do the weight reduction on these that their is a lot of issues with them when the weight reduction is applied. I know obviously a lot of the options are based on preferences but I'm more concerned with the integrity of the doll and longevity of material. Like which hands should I do or feet. Id like it to stand. Sorry there is just so many options and features I've read too many reviews that vary with what to do and not do that it becomes dizzying. Any suggestions and help would be great. Thank you.

nicvncnt
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Going to be placing my order.

Post by nicvncnt »

Just a suggestion, but you might do better if you posted this in the Zelex thread.

Inky_Mystery
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Going to be placing my order.

Post by Inky_Mystery »

nicvncnt wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 12:12 pm Just a suggestion, but you might do better if you posted this in the Zelex thread.
Oh ok. Thx u

INFORMATIONS