www.tayu-doll.com

Inserts or fixed privates on Tayu 155B

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
Cepheus

Inserts or fixed privates on Tayu 155B

Post by Cepheus »

I know in general folks suggest going with the fixed vaginas on silicone dolls due to the risk of tearing when getting them in and out as well as realism. However, the design of the 155B's insert is pretty unique and looks pretty good to me. Would you guys suggest getting it or going with fixed as is normally suggested? Does anyone have the 155 of larger inserts? If so any impressions of them you are willing to relay? Thanks in advance.

JustDude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Inserts or fixed privates on Tayu 155B

Post by JustDude »

Hi there Cepheus

I personally like realism so went for fixed. I've also read many times that fixed feels better over inserts. You're also right about that tearing, I've seen so many complaints with that issue. Is this the case with Tayu? I have no idea, but I'm willing to bet there are only a few (if any?) here that have a Tayu with inserts.

So if no one with an insert doll answers, this is what I have to say.

Would you rather be disappointed you got an insert, or disappointed you got fixed?

Hope this can help, if only a little.

Cepheus

Post by Cepheus »

I have never had inserts on my dolls before so I guess I won't miss them, but I was intrigued by the unique design. Unfortunately, I find I don't "use" my dolls as much as I would like to due to the thoughts about cleanup afterward. I suppose with a lighter doll it will be less of a hassle than it is with my weightier girls. I have heard they don't really solve the cleanup issue anyway as you still have to clean out the lube you use to get the insert in.

I was considering "decorating" her down there and was thinking it would give me a backup set of genitalia if it tore or I just did not like it after piercing, but crazedcat's thread has encouraged me a bit, and I could always just use non-piercing/magnetic jewelry to be safe. I guess there is no real advantage in the end, and it will save me money on extra inserts.

Any advantage to the connected fixed vag and anus or just go with the basic disconnected one?

JustDude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustDude »

Cepheus wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 4:04 pm
Any advantage to the connected fixed vag and anus or just go with the basic disconnected one?
There again I can't really help you. From what I understand however, is that they started with the connected design and after following customer advice started to offer disconnected ones as well. The only advantage I see having connected ones is for the water to flow through more easily when cleaning. Although I would still question the efficacy of it.

Dolly_Llama
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dolly_Llama »

The connected tunnels probably were easier to clean before they started the freeing the much more detailed textured interiors.

Andromeda

Post by Andromeda »

I have ordered a Tayu 155B with insert vag and I intend to review her on TDF when she arrives (hopefully this year).

Why I chose the insert version? Because of less hassle with cleaning and tearing, more flexibility, better durability, and yes, realism too. I've had silicon dolls of both vag versions and I know of what I am talking about.

Hassle with tearing:
My JM with integrated vag tore on 2nd or 3rd usage although I am not hung like a horse. OK, you can fix a tear with e.g. Sil-Poxy but please be aware that dried silicon glue becomes quite hard - something you don't really wanna have down there. A tear occurs when the silicon is stressed too much. So it will tear on same stress again next to the fixed spot for sure. I decided to not fix the tear and let the tear get big enough to overcome the tension.

More flexibility:
The vag of my JM was not soft enough and too tight for my taste. So you finally end up with a 2K+ doll that is not usable for the purpose she was supposed to be made for.

That doesn't happen with an insert version. If you do not like the feel of the default one, just buy another one of your choice on the after-sales market. In case an insert is torn, well, buy a new one.

You can even go for a TPE insert if you do not like the feel of a silicon vag. E.g. I do not like the default insert of my DS Doll Sweet. So, I've trimmed a Piper doll TPE insert to fit in the cavity - and it works and feels great. Cleaning and drying is done in two minutes (a TPE insert can turned inside out). Disclaimer: TPE on silicon could cause problems. Be careful and check with skin samples first.

Realism:
OK, you may say, the solution mentioned above does not look realistic at all. Right, but does a torn vag look nice? And btw, on action you do not have eyes down there where mainly counts what feels good (and not what looks good).

Realism is important for display and photography. The Tayu insert looks quite realistic to my taste. As far as I understood my vendor, the labia of the insert is coloured same as the integrated version.

The way the Tayu insert is installed makes it look quite the same as the integrated vag. Maybe there is a small gap when legs are spread wide. Well, for situations legs are spread wide you'd rather need your boner than your eyes down there, isn't it :-).

Durability:
Inserts of most manufacturers do not have labia. Labia are part of the body and the insert is installed in the hole behind. Naturally, this hole is limited in diameter by the labia. Installation and deinstallation may cause stress to the silicon resp. the labia and can end up in tearings too (when you are not careful enough).

The design of the Tayu insert for the 155B body is different. Its size is not limited in diameter by labia and therefore the cavity in the body can be larger in diameter resulting in less stress for the silicon.

For installation you may apply talcum or corn starch powder to get the insert in. Tayu is recommending water based lube instead, as shown in their video. I believe this is the most gentle way to get it in and out with least affected stress to the silicon. There may stay residues of lube in the cavity, well, so what, it is hygienically save and does not react with silicon too. You can simply remove the lube residues with a wet microfiber cloth or bottle brush from time to time. The cavity is large enough to get along well (no rinsing with water and drying with an air pump necessary). Water based lube quickly dries in the air. I have requested a 2nd insert in order that I have one always installed in the doll so that the lube inside the cavity does not dry.

Well, going for an insert or integrated version has been discussed on TDF for a very long time .... and others have as well good solution working well for them, with their specific advantages and disadvantages too (e.g. using male or female condoms etc.). Finally, everyone has to take a more or lass long learning curve to find out what works best for himself.

I believe the Tayu insert for the 155B body is quite unique in the silicon doll market. I am very optimistic it will meet my requirements. If not, I will use it for display and photography only - and for playtime I will find a suitable insert on the after-sales market for sure.

PS: please excuse my bad English, it's not my mother tongue

Cepheus

Post by Cepheus »

Wow thanks for the very thorough and thoughtful post. I am definitely reconsidering the inserts now and hope see your review before I place my order.

I agree the 155 insert is quite unique and was one of the reasons I considered this doll on the first place. I should really stick to the plan.

Cepheus

Post by Cepheus »

Andromeda wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 6:41 am I have ordered a Tayu 155B with insert vag and I intend to review her on TDF when she arrives (hopefully this year).

Why I chose the insert version? Because of less hassle with cleaning and tearing, more flexibility, better durability, and yes, realism too. I've had silicon dolls of both vag versions and I know of what I am talking about.

Hassle with tearing:
My JM with integrated vag tore on 2nd or 3rd usage although I am not hung like a horse. OK, you can fix a tear with e.g. Sil-Poxy but please be aware that dried silicon glue becomes quite hard - something you don't really wanna have down there. A tear occurs when the silicon is stressed too much. So it will tear on same stress again next to the fixed spot for sure. I decided to not fix the tear and let the tear get big enough to overcome the tension.

More flexibility:
The vag of my JM was not soft enough and too tight for my taste. So you finally end up with a 2K+ doll that is not usable for the purpose she was supposed to be made for.

That doesn't happen with an insert version. If you do not like the feel of the default one, just buy another one of your choice on the after-sales market. In case an insert is torn, well, buy a new one.

You can even go for a TPE insert if you do not like the feel of a silicon vag. E.g. I do not like the default insert of my DS Doll Sweet. So, I've trimmed a Piper doll TPE insert to fit in the cavity - and it works and feels great. Cleaning and drying is done in two minutes (a TPE insert can turned inside out). Disclaimer: TPE on silicon could cause problems. Be careful and check with skin samples first.

Realism:
OK, you may say, the solution mentioned above does not look realistic at all. Right, but does a torn vag look nice? And btw, on action you do not have eyes down there where mainly counts what feels good (and not what looks good).

Realism is important for display and photography. The Tayu insert looks quite realistic to my taste. As far as I understood my vendor, the labia of the insert is coloured same as the integrated version.

The way the Tayu insert is installed makes it look quite the same as the integrated vag. Maybe there is a small gap when legs are spread wide. Well, for situations legs are spread wide you'd rather need your boner than your eyes down there, isn't it :-).

Durability:
Inserts of most manufacturers do not have labia. Labia are part of the body and the insert is installed in the hole behind. Naturally, this hole is limited in diameter by the labia. Installation and deinstallation may cause stress to the silicon resp. the labia and can end up in tearings too (when you are not careful enough).

The design of the Tayu insert for the 155B body is different. Its size is not limited in diameter by labia and therefore the cavity in the body can be larger in diameter resulting in less stress for the silicon.

For installation you may apply talcum or corn starch powder to get the insert in. Tayu is recommending water based lube instead, as shown in their video. I believe this is the most gentle way to get it in and out with least affected stress to the silicon. There may stay residues of lube in the cavity, well, so what, it is hygienically save and does not react with silicon too. You can simply remove the lube residues with a wet microfiber cloth or bottle brush from time to time. The cavity is large enough to get along well (no rinsing with water and drying with an air pump necessary). Water based lube quickly dries in the air. I have requested a 2nd insert in order that I have one always installed in the doll so that the lube inside the cavity does not dry.

Well, going for an insert or integrated version has been discussed on TDF for a very long time .... and others have as well good solution working well for them, with their specific advantages and disadvantages too (e.g. using male or female condoms etc.). Finally, everyone has to take a more or lass long learning curve to find out what works best for himself.

I believe the Tayu insert for the 155B body is quite unique in the silicon doll market. I am very optimistic it will meet my requirements. If not, I will use it for display and photography only - and for playtime I will find a suitable insert on the after-sales market for sure.

Did you order the anal insert as well or just the vagina?

Andromeda

Post by Andromeda »

The anal insert feature for the 155 body appeared recently without any announcement or further information by Tayu.

It's been available for the 148 body quite some time. Tayu released a video that shows how the private parts look like with installed inserts, but there is no information by Tayu how to install and deinstall both inserts. It seems that it is one big cavity for both inserts. "When both removable inserts are removed, you can "hook" your finger into one hole and out the other" (pls see viewtopic.php?p=2105186#p2105186) . Personally, I wouldn't risk 4K to find out if this is durable in the long turn or not.

Basically, I'm not sure if it's a good idea to use the back door of a silicon doll. The risk that the silicon will tear is too high. If you are into that, maybe better go for a TPE doll.

Gabe328i
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Gabe328i »

Andromeda wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 6:41 am I have ordered a Tayu 155B with insert vag and I intend to review her on TDF when she arrives (hopefully this year).

Hassle with tearing:

More flexibility:

Realism:

Durability:

I’m looking forward to getting Ivy 163D, does she have the same insert as the 155b, like the one that looks fixed but is removable, or is it only for the 155B

Cepheus

Post by Cepheus »

Gabe328i wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:09 pm
I’m looking forward to getting Ivy 163D, does she have the same insert as the 155b, like the one that looks fixed but is removable, or is it only for the 155B
I believe all of the models 155 of larger have it.

INFORMATIONS