www.yourdoll.com

Ding! Here’s a Thank You Letter To You!

Your Doll is an authorized vendor of TPE Sex Dolls (WM, YL, OR...). As one of the popular sex doll vendors in the world, we always provide the most efficient, responsive, comfortable customer service: Free worldwide shipping, discreet packaging, 24/7 customer support, no hidden charges. With 500+ sex dolls, You will find the best one you want at Your Doll. Our showroom is available in the USA. Website: www.yourdoll.com
Your Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Ding! Here’s a Thank You Letter To You!

Post by Your Doll »

Black-friday-sale-thanksgiving (2).jpg
Black-friday-sale-thanksgiving (2).jpg (212.79 KiB) Viewed 2360 times
Black-friday-sale-thanksgiving (1).jpg
Black-friday-sale-thanksgiving (1).jpg (152.64 KiB) Viewed 2360 times
Hey :wink: ,

This Thanksgiving, we wanted to take a moment to pause and say thank you - to you, and all the people who help make YourDoll what it is...

THANK YOU
To our customers and those doll lovers who have been fantastic and have always supported and trusted YourDoll. I really enjoyed working with you and getting to know you. I value our relationship and look forward to the opportunity to continue serving you. Hopefully tomorrow or in the future, we will continue to trust each other and be passionate about dolls as always.

THANK YOU
To the manufacturers who have always provided us with constantly upgraded dolls and high-quality after-sales guarantee. We are also a team, we work together to develop the doll business more and more, so that more people know, love, and own dolls.

THANK YOU
To the members of the YourDoll team whose mission is to help people better buy and own a love doll, so that people are no longer alone. Thanks for making this a model workplace and for all you do to keep our company moving forward. We’ve had a great year, and you’re such a big part of it. We can’t wait to see what our team can accomplish together in 2023.

Thank you for being a part of our journey this year. We wish you a Happy Thanksgiving and a joyous holiday season. Have a wonderful holiday with your family and loved ones. :razz:

With love :) ,
Mia & Belle
YourDoll Team
- Promotion and FREE GIFTS: https://www.yourdoll.com/on-sale/
- Get In-Stock Dolls in 5-10 days: https://www.yourdoll.com/in-stock/
❤Follow YourDoll On: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Youtube

informalproblem

Re: Ding! Here’s a Thank You Letter To You!

Post by informalproblem »

Thank you to you too! I just saw the email and it was amazing to read. Your team is great to work with and I'm a very happy customer.

Thanks))

SeenHerB4

Re: Ding! Here’s a Thank You Letter To You!

Post by SeenHerB4 »

Ditto's!

Dear Your Doll, thanks for being here.

Definitely my #1 In-Stock vendor.
IMHO, Your Doll is so good I've actually toyed with the idea of a custom order. 8O

Naaaghhh, that's crazy talk. Nothing compares to the In-Stock purchase experience at Your Doll.

INFORMATIONS