www.tayu-doll.com

Getting ready to order a 161F Peach…would appreciate owner input regarding colors and head connector

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
Dolly_Llama
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Getting ready to order a 161F Peach…would appreciate owner input regarding colors and head connector

Post by Dolly_Llama »

Mishka1965 wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 6:43 pm You mean the pulley system? - I use two 800lb electronic engine hoists in my studio to suspend stuff for creative posing and general repairing. . I also have several home-made stands which NaiMei stands upon. I had to weld several new M8 screws to longer metal studs so to be able to support her better. I have several of these made for the dolls. Ironically, it's also by my request that you can buy dolls with back holes, as years ago, I approached several manufacturers to make them for customers and told them it was for creative standing poses etc. They since started offering that as a paid option. Even MRD had no idea what that was - until I made a photoshop drawing and told them I needed a M8 nut welded to the back skeleton like you see in TPE dolls as standard. They realized what I wanted, and now days its common to see dolls sold with them.

Mishka
That’s awesome and actually makes sense that you’re the one who provided that input to the manufacturers regarding the back hole/mount. You’ve contributed a lot of great things to this industry. Very cool.

INFORMATIONS