Starpery.com

How to hold an incision closed

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Incrediwagon
Ex-Member

How to hold an incision closed

Post by Incrediwagon »

A little while ago I decided to do a tuneup on my B2. The elbows and knees were loose and the labia needed replacing. I opened the joints from the seems so as not to leave more scars. After tightening the joints I used pieces of old labia to wipe off the black powder from the incision. You could also use the left over two part silicone.

Use Acetone or MEK (Methyl Ethyl Ketone) to clean all around the cut.

Use the Abyss adhesive sparingly to glue the incision closed. You want to put a thin coat both sides of the cut. After, close and work the cut back and forth a couple times to spread the glue more. Then wipe the access with your solvent.
Now your ready to hold the cuts closed. Sometimes the cut will stay closed on its own, but mostly you will need some assistance. Duct tape is the handyman's helper. With elbows and knees it is easy to wrap the tape all the way around to stick to it's self. (not much of anything will stick to silicone)

Sometimes the cut wants to shift and tape just won't hold sideways pull. Box staples will work great. You can see they are at an angle to pull each side the opposite way. I moved the knee to the best position so I wouldn't need to pull much. Also this is the best way to remove any more glue. After the glue dries remove the staple, and the holes will disappear soon.

When I replaced the labia I use a thin coating on both sides and used T-pins to hold the lips in place Like the other cuts, clean the access off with your solvent. After it dries fill any gaps inside with two part silicone. You want to use two part anywhere that need to be soft. Your pecker will appreciate it :wink: You can put two part in several ways. One is to let it start to harden up and place it in. Then smooth it with a wet finger till it stops wanting to flow. An other way is to get a dildo, soap it with liquid soap, and let it dry. When the silicone is setting up like before, slip the dong in and let it dry.

More operations here; http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=1205
Red Heads Rule!

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

Very informative and nicely done incred.

Much appreciated.

Thanks for taking the time to document so thoroughly.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

Keithallen
Ex-Member

Post by Keithallen »

Very good info, Incrediwagon :D
I use electrical tape to help hold the seam ends together, but duct tape is good too 8)

CJD
Ex-Member

Post by CJD »

very informative! :D

wondering
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by wondering »

Now that we can see how it is done, it is very encouraging for the rest of us to try similar work on our dolls. Maybe you could show us about the joints and how they are tightened?

On my doll, all the joints are very stiff and practically immoveable. It would be nice if Abyss could let us have skeleton pictures or schematics instead of having to call them every time we need to make a repair or adjustment.

It looks as if your next project might be the underarm tears. Don't forget to document that repair, too, like you did for the elbow repair. It sure helps the rest of us make our repairs.

Thanks for your presentation.

muzza
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muzza »

Very informative. Dare I say Incredible. Thank you.
Also very frightening for those of us without such skill.

muzza
Ah Love Could thou and I with fate conspire to grasp this sorry scheme of things entire Would not we shatter it to bits and then remould it nearer to the Heart's desire.

technoguy
Ex-Member

Post by technoguy »

IW...

Thanks for the informative and detailed demonstration of your system for binding the wounds of an injured doll.

technoguy
I am NOT currently a doll owner.

INFORMATIONS