www.tayu-doll.com

Best suitcase to carry a 148cm doll

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
Salzburgerrrrr
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Best suitcase to carry a 148cm doll

Post by Salzburgerrrrr »

Hi guys,

I am new to this. Looking for a suitcase to travel with a doll (thinking about getting a Tayu 148cm).

What is the best suitcase(with wheels if possible). to carry such a doll around?

Is it health to put her into a curl up so to have a smaller case?

Please share experience if you can.

Thanks in Advance!

Salzburgerrrrr

crazedcat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Best suitcase to carry a 148cm doll

Post by crazedcat »

With the head off you might be able to get her into a quality golf travel bag. I’d actually look into the hard case versions for extra protection.

DO NOT put her in any curled up position, legs folded, etc. Keep her upright in shoes or laying flat on back with padding all around.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sillyconeman
TAYU 148D+
TAYU 158C+
TAYU 170E
MLW 148B silicone

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

A bag for kite surfing like on the picture.
Some of them can contain the box in which the doll was delivered to you, which ensures the rigidity and the perfect protection of the doll.
They are available from 140 to 180 cm long, so there is some choice.

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

JustDude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustDude »

4891d wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 4:15 pm A bag for kite surfing like on the picture.
Some of them can contain the box in which the doll was delivered to you, which ensures the rigidity and the perfect protection of the doll.
Excellent!

I was thinking of getting a similar snowboard backpack thingy but this looks much better as a doll traveling bag. :thumbs_up:

Dolly_Llama
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dolly_Llama »

4891d wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 4:15 pm A bag for kite surfing like on the picture.

This is potentially a great option! I had looked at a variety of options, but somehow never stumbled across this. Thanks for sharing it.

INFORMATIONS