www.beautiful-dolls.com

What a woman!

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

What a woman!

Post by beautifuldolls »

This glorious beauty can be yours! We sell her at a great price! Contact us today!
beautifuldollsnet@gmail.com
www.beautiful-dolls.com

http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

esp
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: What a woman!

Post by esp »

I'm loving her thick hips and waist! By far her best feature for me! What are her measurements and brand?

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

esp wrote:I'm loving her thick hips and waist! By far her best feature for me! What are her measurements and brand?
https://beautiful-dolls.com/152cm-c-40_ ... -3586.html

This is the model. Contact us for special pricing :)
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

rhinolfl6969
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by rhinolfl6969 »

What is the difference between the 6YE 152CM doll "this one that your post is about" and the 6YE 153CM buttle butt perfect ass and pussy placement doll? The 152CM is shorter but considerably more heavy than the 153CM but they have similar measurements. I've had a few and sold a few 153CM dolls with the perfect ass and pussy placement ... which were spectacular, but I want to try a 152CM. The problem is most dolls (unlike the 153CM) have the ass where the pussy hole should be and the pussy hole where the clit should be ... which makes doggy and other positions much harder. Where are the holes located on the 152CM in comparison to the 153CM? Are they placed similarly? Is it more like a WM doll? I hope someone can tell me the difference.

INFORMATIONS