ufdolls.com

TPE texture of doll entry holes: Different or the same?

Ultimate Fantasy Dolls are the latest and greatest creation from US-based wholesaler Pipedream Products, the world’s leading manufacturer of adult pleasure products with over 2500 unique items to choose from. With exclusive factories in the US and China and a vast global distribution network, Pipedream’s Ultimate Fantasy Dolls are the first affordable high-end TPE dolls available to the mass market! Website: ufdolls.com
VintageCollector

TPE texture of doll entry holes: Different or the same?

Post by VintageCollector »

Hi all,

I imagine that a big question for anyone about to spend upwards of $1,000-$2,000 on a TPE love doll would be, "is the feeling realistic?"

The question I have for anyone who has bought and used a TPE doll is whether or not you could feel a noticeable difference in the internal texture of the doll's vaginal and anal canals (or did they feel the same?).

-->Link Removed non approved vendor <--

Some doll manufacturers take care to provide a realistic, textured feel to each individual passage. I'm wondering if a doll like the one in the link above has the same features in its internal vaginal and anal passages, and or whether this is something that TPE dolls lack.

Any insights/advice would be most appreciated.

Thanks
Last edited by Swan on Sun Dec 11, 2022 9:22 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Remove non approved vender link

Ralffarl

Re: TPE texture of doll entry holes: Different or the same?

Post by Ralffarl »

I feel a differnce with entries on my Pipedreams Kitty doll. It is really a difference between those entries. Anal more tighter then vaginal. And different structure inside.
-Dolls--------------------------
Pipedreams Kitty (Ordered 2021-03-05) , she arried 2021-03-11
DX VALUE Julia 110CM H-KUPA TPE (Ordered 2023 ) she arrived 2023-04-13
Doll King Real Doll Julia (Ordered 2023 ) she arrived 2023
-Contact--------------------------

On Twitter i am @ralffarl
Email: farleyralf@gmail.com

guru meditation

Post by guru meditation »

Yea it pretty much varies with each brand and is also related to the type of vaginal canal. Some have fixed ones, some removable inserts. There are also different types of inserts, where one is totally "hidden inside" and another comes with visible parts. Generally you could say that anal canals are usually always fixed.

What comes to the "feel", with all my dolls you can definitely feel the difference between "v" and "a". You can not state that "a" would always be tighter, as that is not the case with all brands and/or inserts. However with pipedream dolls (default insert) it seems to be the case. Also the default v-insert has different structure than the fixed a-entrance.

What comes to your actual question, I would not feel safe say that adding more money gets you more realistic feel. It might, but that is subjective. My advice would be to buy some fleshlight's and figure out which kind of canal feels the most realistic for you. Then try to find some doll with similar specs. Built-in structure usually feels more natural than an insert, but has some downsides what comes to cleaning. Also you can not replace something what can not be removed.
Jenny (UFD Carmen, review)
Lara (WM EVO140D/36 from Yourdoll)
Orla (Irontech Gymnast Victoria 150 from Yourdoll)

Stedoo
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Stedoo »

Wouldn't it be nice to have a doll, where the insert was larger and included the lips/labia ?

It would help prevent the gaping, and it would allow users to try different inserts, with different materials or internal structures, as well as different labia styles.

Butt would likely have to stay same lol

INFORMATIONS