sexyrealsexdolls.com

Breast reduction with gel-fill

Mods, Repairs & Maintenance related specifically to not specifically listed TPE or TPR Dolls
bunk93
Active Poster
Active Poster

Breast reduction with gel-fill

Post by bunk93 »

Is there anyone who has successfully reduced the size of gel-filled breasts?

Plastic_Surgeon
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Breast reduction with gel-fill

Post by Plastic_Surgeon »

Working on a hollow set currently... Im still in the planning stages though.

I actually have two pairs from other dolls that were scrapped (knock offs and broken) but I'm not sure what if anything I'm going to do with them. They're solid and one set is solid with a very jelly like TPE filling, but not what I would call gel by any means.

This is being done on an IRONTECH 156 that was heavily damaged during shipping.

After I do the book job, I am planning a bit of lipo to soften up the butt.

I'm not sure yet what my fill material will be... my other hobby is shredders and very finely shredded TPE is interesting stuff... I've got a brand new modded office shredder that I've only used for plastics and so far it's the only way to shred TPE other than with scissors. Getting down to 1mm-2mm pieces is the sweet spot where it turns into an extremely light semi solid that behaves much like a gel.

My other option is poly fill (pillow stuffing) and that has been successfully done. It burns at about 500oF which is WAAAAAY beyond TPE melting/welding temps.

The real question at hand isn't the TPE, but the actual Gel filling and if there is a liner inside the breast. I've heard (and not verified) that "gel" is Aloevera gel (sun burn gel) and if that is the case, it can be evaluated washed out, and then treated exactly like a hollow breast.

The challenge is the actual shape itself.

Now if you want to reduce volume just a bit or They're over filled, I think you could safely use a large guage veterinary hypodermic needle and a 50cc syringe. I've used up to 18g needles in TPE and the holes sealed themselves well enough to hold air.

I haven't played with poly fill yet, but it's fairly well documented on a thread about hollowing out solid breasts.

I may test all 3... I went ahead and bought aloe gel as a carrier for the TPE shred. That was until I discovered the results with poly fill.

Just understand that going seller is a HUGE operation for the average forum member on here's skill level, but if it turns out your doll is just TPE hollow breasts that were filled with a gell filler the tools will be under $100. Understand TPE welding can't really be done indoors... the fumes are ROUGH even if you keep temps to the bare minimum (which is very slow and tedious work).

When I finally get to the "operation" ill document my efforts... but understand that the actual gel filling and your ability to clean it out and then dry the cavity will be critical to your success.

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

bunk93 wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 1:55 am Is there anyone who has successfully reduced the size of gel-filled breasts?
Hey! I am currently doing exactly this operation on one of my dolls as her breasts sag considerably. :D

This is a full breast reconstruction as I reduce breast size from a saggy G cup to a rather pointed B or C cup! But it will leave some scars! :?

If I manage to do something decent, I'll start a thread in the next few days with lots of pics and describing all the steps. But if I don't succeed... :crying:
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

bunk93
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by bunk93 »

gogodolls wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 5:32 am
bunk93 wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 1:55 am Is there anyone who has successfully reduced the size of gel-filled breasts?
Hey! I am currently doing exactly this operation on one of my dolls as her breasts sag considerably. :D

This is a full breast reconstruction as I reduce breast size from a saggy G cup to a rather pointed B or C cup! But it will leave some scars! :?

If I manage to do something decent, I'll start a thread in the next few days with lots of pics and describing all the steps. But if I don't succeed... :crying:
I look forward to seeing it! even if it's not perfect, someone will learn from your attempt

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

bunk93 wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 1:18 am
gogodolls wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 5:32 am

I look forward to seeing it! even if it's not perfect, someone will learn from your attempt
It's done! :twisted: Here is the thread hope it helps! :thumbs_up: viewtopic.php?t=161581
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

INFORMATIONS