Smaller formats

AngelKissLoveDoll was establish on 2022, which is one of the most professional silicone sex dolls in the world.
Our factory is specialized in silicone dolls. Every detail of material ratio, touch feeling, product life cycle, makeup matching, etc. has been studied by each professional department. Only to give customers the most satisfied silicone doll. Website: www.angelkisslovedoll.com
number9

Re: Smaller formats

Post by number9 »

Good on you for standing up against it and if I were you imho, I would stay far away from that sub reddit. You never know who is browsing or when they will choose to act. I would suspect that followers are going to end up in a world of trouble even if they were not there to support illegal acts. You are guilty by association with that content and the investigation will not throw a bone to anyone. Now, back to reduced height for adult looking dolls by AngelkissLoveDoll, and the people that wish to +1 for the idea to show support! Please AngelKiss, my back will thank you! :D
Vendors that provided me excellent service
BCD. Communication 10/10. No matter how many damn emails I sent, Jeff gets back to me the same day...

TDF_Management
Staff
Staff

Re: Smaller formats

Post by TDF_Management »

TDF has a clear policy in regard to underage looking dolls. We don't allow them on this forum. Discussions about, pictures of, or sexually oriented content involving, children (or dolls appearing to be) under the age of 18 years is strictly forbidden and will not be tolerated.

For more information, see viewtopic.php?t=68191

INFORMATIONS