www.yourdoll.com

Where do you hide or store your sex doll?

Clothing, footwear, hats, gloves, jewelry, etc. Store bought, modified and handmade.
Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Where do you hide or store your sex doll?

Post by Coeros »

soonpk wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 12:53 pm
DG wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 11:38 am I am in the process of finishing up an article in regard to hiding sex dolls as we speak!
Please share when you're done. Sounds interesting.
I recently blogged about the many ways to storage and display your sex doll on TDF and I hope you can give me some advice. :glou:
viewtopic.php?t=158865
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

Our website: https://www.coeros.com/

E-mail: service@coeros.com

Follow Coeros On: Youtube| Twitter | Reddit | Instagram

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

masgrande wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:20 am Hey all!

Where do you all hide or store your sex doll? I currently put mine in a closet in the same box where it came in.

Are there any way you hide or store your sex doll? hanging? or a sex doll storage box? I heard about people hanging the body and head up. how??? where is the hook?

show me some ideas on how i can store/hide my doll. i dont want my friends or family know i have one. LOL
Having just gone all in and ordered a doll, this is a question I have been considering. My main thought is just to stick it/her (i'm still getting use to referring to it as her) in the wardrobe in my bedroom.

However, my younger sister who is extremely nosey around me, and always has been, delights in nosing around my place every time she visits. Diverting her away is not gonna be easy.
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

chippyminton

Post by chippyminton »

Socratus wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 6:11 am
However, my younger sister who is extremely nosey around me, and always has been, delights in nosing around my place every time she visits.
Diverting her away is not gonna be easy.
Change the wardobe door handle for a metal one and hook it up to a car battery. Her nosiness will disappear very, very quickly.

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

chippyminton wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 6:22 am
Socratus wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 6:11 am
However, my younger sister who is extremely nosey around me, and always has been, delights in nosing around my place every time she visits.
Diverting her away is not gonna be easy.
Change the wardobe door handle for a metal one and hook it up to a car battery. Her nosiness will disappear very, very quickly.
I'd love to!

I'll just have to put my foot down with her. I've been thinking of doing that anyway. I dunno why she needs to look all over my place every time she visits anyway! It's clearly something to do with when we were kids.
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

INFORMATIONS