www.mysiliconelovedoll.com

FedEx Mexico Clearance Delay

www.mysiliconelovedoll.com is a website 100% dedicated to love dolls, and body parts (legs, torso, hands, feet) TPE/TPR & silicone.
Our goal is to gather a wide ranging choice of products to allow people to have fun the way they want. For each doll you can choose your outfit via a wide range of clothes mysiliconelovedoll.com/costumes/. We offer free shipping for all our orders and we deliver all over the world.
Support in English/French/German/Spanish
mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: FedEx Mexico Clearance Delay

Post by mexdl »

from time to time I enter this thread.

I am really happy to find more ways to get a doll into our country.

I have almost two years helping Mexican friends to get dolls and this lead to formalize with JYDOLL and other brands to be a reseller from them. If you want to avoid special import procedures you can contact me.

luich

Post by luich »

The similar process for the sexdoll, but different tariff section 95030006
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4QMGkd1VA

Alfredo_krauser

Post by Alfredo_krauser »

Necesito ayuda, quiero importar una sino doll, especificamente a Guanajuato y por el precio alto dudo en comprar en mercado libre. Hay algun modo seguro para obtenerla? Me refiero por medio de alguien que haga el papeleo necesario para aduanas.

I need help, I want to import a sino doll, specifically to Guanajuato and because of the high price I hesitate to buy in the free market. Is there a safe way to get it? I mean through someone who does the necessary paperwork for customs.
Last edited by Swan on Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Add Translation
Alfred K

luich

Post by luich »

Alfredo_krauser wrote:Necesito ayuda, quiero importar una sino doll, especificamente a Guanajuato y por el precio alto dudo en comprar en mercado libre. Hay algun modo seguro para obtenerla? Me refiero por medio de alguien que haga el papeleo necesario para aduanas.
mexdl puede ayudarte con marcas como piperdoll, jy y dollhouse hasta donde recuerdo.

Los agentes aduanales generalmente te van a pedir el documento que puse arriba, mucha ayuda pues yo diria no, te puedo ayudar sobre duda pm, en realidad solo ocupas eso se entrega a paqueteria y deberia estar bien.

Saludos

mexdl can help you with brands like piperdoll, jy and dollhouse as far as I remember.

The customs agents will generally ask you for the document that I put above, a lot of help because I would say no, I can help you with questions pm, in reality you only use that, it is delivered to the parcel service and it should be fine.

Greetings
Last edited by Swan on Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alfredo_krauser

Post by Alfredo_krauser »

Gracias, ya contacte a mexdl via twitter y me ha explicado como puede importarla, tiene buena reputacion y pienso que por mayo o junio por fin dare el gran paso

Thank you, I already contacted mexdl via twitter and he has explained to me how I can import it, he has a good reputation and I think that by May or June I will finally take the big step
Last edited by Swan on Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alfred K

luich

Post by luich »

I just made another purchase, this time I sent by sea, they said they would take care of the release and paperwork and wow they complied, really excellent price with this kind of shipping.

The only issue was the delivery time but you save taxes.

Acabo de realizar otra compra, esta vez envié por mar, dijeron que se encargaban de la liberación y trámites y wow que cumplieron, excelente precio realmente con esta clase de envió.

Único tema fue el tiempo de entrega pero te ahorras impuestos.
2022-04-13 12.46.12.jpg
2022-04-13 12.46.12.jpg (4.75 MiB) Viewed 5108 times

rickys

Post by rickys »

luich wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 10:20 am I just made another purchase, this time I sent by sea, they said they would take care of the release and paperwork and wow they complied, really excellent price with this kind of shipping.

The only issue was the delivery time but you save taxes.

Acabo de realizar otra compra, esta vez envié por mar, dijeron que se encargaban de la liberación y trámites y wow que cumplieron, excelente precio realmente con esta clase de envió.

Único tema fue el tiempo de entrega pero te ahorras impuestos.

2022-04-13 12.46.12.jpg
Luich, please share who was the seller. If that company helped you with all the paper work for mexican customs, it would be really helpful to buy from them.
-----
Luich, por favor comparte quien fue el vendedor (compañia). Si esa compañia te ayudo con la papeleria requerida por la aduana mexicana, seria util comprarles desde Mexico. Saludos

luich

Post by luich »

I send you PM.
------------------
Te mando mensaje privado.

elmaniaco

Post by elmaniaco »

Hola que tal luich, me pueden informar que empresa manda por barco a México? es cierto que tarda de 30 a 60 días? Creo que ya se que empresa es pero podrías compartir tu experiencia?
Translation... Hello, how are you, Luich? Can you tell me which company sends by ship to Mexico? Is it true that it takes 30 to 60 days? I think I know what company it is but could you share your experience?
Last edited by Swan on Thu Jan 12, 2023 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Translate - Post must be in English

luich

Post by luich »

Con ironntech le llaman creo puerta a puerta. Había tenido buen precio con Winnie pero creo ya le subieron, espero tengas un buen precio.

Translate

With irontech they call you I think door to door. She had a good price with Winnie, I hope you have a good price.

luich

Post by luich »

Vi errores en el vucem para dar de alta el aviso, he estado revisando y segun lo ultimo que vi, creo ya no se pide dicho aviso o deberia estar excento, aun tengo mis dudas y debo informarme más.

Alguien sabe al respecto?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I saw errors in the vucem to register the notice, I have been reviewing and according to the last thing I saw, I think that notice is no longer requested or it should be exempt, I still have my doubts and I must find out more.

Does anyone know about it?

luich

Post by luich »

elmaniaco wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 11:45 am Hola que tal luich, me pueden informar que empresa manda por barco a México? es cierto que tarda de 30 a 60 días? Creo que ya se que empresa es pero podrías compartir tu experiencia?
Translation... Hello, how are you, Luich? Can you tell me which company sends by ship to Mexico? Is it true that it takes 30 to 60 days? I think I know what company it is but could you share your experience?

Si puede tardar aproximadamente eso, verifica lleve mejor precio que los envios tienden a ser más barato.

If it can take about that, check for a better price as shipping tends to be cheaper.

INFORMATIONS