www.the-doll-house.com

Ordered a doll. A big step for me.

The-Doll-House is a UK retailer of Premium quality, photorealistic, kinaesthetically convincing, high-end, luxury Silicone and TPE Sex/Love dolls, delivered to all Continents. All responsibility for EU Import Duty and Customs & Excise costs are assumed by The-Doll-House. No hidden costs incurred with purchases from The-Doll-House. Some of the best UK Sex Doll prices can be found at The-Doll-House. We are waiting for you!
Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Ordered a doll. A big step for me.

Post by Socratus »

Well I guess I should post here since this is the actual Doll House part of the forum. Been having a general look about.

Just went and ordered a Doll from Phil whom was very patient with me and my noobiness. Took me years to finally go for it.

Now I just have to wait a little longer due to this Chinese New year week.

Only problem is keeping my mind off it and getting on with things. lol!

Greetings to all. :thumbs_up:
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

crazedcat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Ordered a doll. A big step for me.

Post by crazedcat »

Congrats! The waiting is the hardest part!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sillyconeman
TAYU 148D+
TAYU 158C+
TAYU 170E
MLW 148B silicone

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

crazedcat wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 8:23 am Congrats! The waiting is the hardest part!
Thanks, yea. It sure is. But the best things come to he who waits, I am told. Nice doll you have there, btw, good face.
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi and welcome to the forum, congratulations on your decision, I'm sure you won't regret it! I've had several dolls from Phil over the years so you are in good hands there. You will now have plenty of time to do a bit of research on stuff like care and maintenance, just keep in mind that while dolls are evolving and becoming more advanced etc so too is the information about the best methods of care so stuff you read that's a few years old may not be so relevant today. It never hurts to reach out to a member on here that happens to have the same doll as you, that way you can get info about clothing size and other tips they may have picked up, above all, have fun, when she arrives! 😁

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

Arthur1960 wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 8:37 am Hi and welcome to the forum, congratulations on your decision, I'm sure you won't regret it! I've had several dolls from Phil over the years so you are in good hands there. You will now have plenty of time to do a bit of research on stuff like care and maintenance, just keep in mind that while dolls are evolving and becoming more advanced etc so too is the information about the best methods of care so stuff you read that's a few years old may not be so relevant today. It never hurts to reach out to a member on here that happens to have the same doll as you, that way you can get info about clothing size and other tips they may have picked up, above all, have fun, when she arrives! 😁
Thanks. I've been looking. Some excellent information here. I've learned much already. :D

Ejparma

Post by Ejparma »

I ordered my 1st one on Sunday from doll house as well. I was wondering about shipping and when it would be arriving because I got no tracking info or anything yet. I guess it is the holiday there? Any info would be appreciated and who's Phil? Lol thanks!

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

Ejparma wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 11:14 am I ordered my 1st one on Sunday from doll house as well. I was wondering about shipping and when it would be arriving because I got no tracking info or anything yet. I guess it is the holiday there? Any info would be appreciated and who's Phil? Lol thanks!
Phil's like the CEO. You may have even dealt with him while ordering on the Doll House.

Yea, Now Phil didn't actually give much info on that, I should have asked. He deals with all that and arranges shipping. As for when they start work on the dolls I assumed they've started? It's like a week dealing with the order, a week putting it together then 2 weeks sending it, I think. We should get a photo to show us how it looks when it's ready to be shipped. After that we will likely get the tracking info. I think it'll take about a month from ordering, but I may recheck with Phil again. I'm pretty sure the Chinese holiday is over. However, I do trust him so am not worried at the moment.

homersexual

Post by homersexual »

Congratulations!

I was a long time lurker before I picked up my first full TPE doll less than a year ago (Chinese New Year delayed as well :lol: ), but many here will tell you that it's only up from here. It took a good few weeks before I started to feel a kind of bond with my Callista, but now she's more than a pretty object I own, she's comforting to me.

I've only had smaller dealings with the Doll House, but I've seen and heard Phil in other places, and I think he and his team do amazing work; really set the standard for customer satisfaction.

Best to you on this new adventure!

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

homersexual wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 4:03 am Congratulations!

I was a long time lurker before I picked up my first full TPE doll less than a year ago (Chinese New Year delayed as well :lol: ), but many here will tell you that it's only up from here. It took a good few weeks before I started to feel a kind of bond with my Callista, but now she's more than a pretty object I own, she's comforting to me.

I've only had smaller dealings with the Doll House, but I've seen and heard Phil in other places, and I think he and his team do amazing work; really set the standard for customer satisfaction.

Best to you on this new adventure!
I chose the Doll House specifically due to his reputation, despite other offers I saw. Very kind of you to say. Thankyou.

INFORMATIONS