www.wmdolls.com

No doggie possible with 166C :'(

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Re: No doggie possible with 166C :'(

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Hmm..I think I see the problem :haha4:

OK, in all seriousness (yep got he was wearing pantyhose) The LHP saga has been going on since day one TPE doll and earlier in some silicone brands, and as Sete has identified some brands struggle more than others due to the doll physique.

In my reviews I often discuss rear vs neutral vs front bias and this primarily refers to the vag cavity placement for positional access.

Ironically an organic women would be neutral biased, but her pelvis to hip joint and femur joints articulated differently from dollies, hence offer more flexibility for access.

Anyone remember the post where old mate finally got married, put his dolly away but ended up sending his wife back as her LHP was off...so back to dolly.. :haha4:

Point being it is a preference for positional choice as remember makers need to also ensure sufficient material remains between the front and rear entries, to prevent tear through into one big messy cavity. Ergo if they bias dolls with bigger buttocks more so for front access and dolls with smaller buttocks more so for neutral or rear. As`far a positioning goes, you just got to read reviews and do you home work.

We never seem to have an access problem , more of an effort doing the clean up and put them back in there posed positions problem. That is just as much of a workout as dollyfun was.

Oh yeah..the WM 155 D is very accessible from the rear, she was a 2015 doll make of memory ...

even though she appears to have a very forward located vag cavity, due to the shape of her glutes (buttocks) when she is in a L shape position..both targts easily accessable from the rear.

https://us.dollstudio.org/products/doll ... s/wm-155dd

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

All good points Anung. :thumbs_up:

Another older Jinsan doll with surprisingly good backdoor LHP was the YL 170.
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

The WM 158D was one of my first girls and a favorite. Any way you wanted her she was up for it but, I never could get her doggy due to her stiff back. I could bend her forward as to tie her shoes but not arched back. I don't know if I didn't have enough strength or was just afraid I'd break the joint if I put a knee to her. You can see how easy it could have been doggy despite an older design if only I could have arched that back.
Attachments
wmd717-20.jpg
wmd717-20.jpg (49.58 KiB) Viewed 648 times
wmd735-012.jpg
wmd735-012.jpg (73.44 KiB) Viewed 648 times

dollfunn

Post by dollfunn »

i don't have either 166C or 160A, but i imagine if classic doggie is a problem, prone bone may still work... with the thighs brought back and flat to the back, the vag moves back with them... works well with my 140A... i much prefer prone bone to classic doggie anyway.

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

dollfunn wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 12:00 am i don't have either 166C or 160A, but i imagine if classic doggie is a problem, prone bone may still work... with the thighs brought back and flat to the back, the vag moves back with them... works well with my 140A... i much prefer prone bone to classic doggie anyway.
Pretty sure the 160A is much improved on this front.
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Pretty sure the 160A is much improved on this front.
As is the 159C and 164F/J.

INFORMATIONS