realsexdoll.com

G'day, newbie with a couple questions. :)

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

trepiditous

G'day, newbie with a couple questions. :)

Post by trepiditous »

Hi all

I am considering pulling the trigger on my first doll. I've researched a bit, but still have a couple questions.

First is around height and weight. I am 165cm and ~70kg. I've got my eye on the Zelex models (167, 170) which I note are similar in size to me. I also note their weights going from 35 to 50kg.
I guess my question is would a doll of that size, and a weight around 40kg be appropriate for myself? Anyone else of the same size have a doll of this stature?

The other question I have is around proportions. I like a big butt, and I note the zelex models lean towards a more slender frame, which leads me to consider WM as an alternative altogether. Does anyone have experience with both manufacturers?

Thanks everyone!

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: G'day, newbie with a couple questions. :)

Post by Vickylover »

Hi trepiditous
Welcome to TDF. With you only being 165cm yourself I think you will find 167 - 170cm too tall especially if you are going to put high heels on her. She could end up quite a bit taller than you. I think you would be better knocking 10cm off and going 157 - 160cm. I am 183cm tall and my Emma is 165cm. Also I think you will find the weight a problem as well, Emma is 34kg and I struggle moving her around. I think if you get a doll of 35kg you will be looking to get rid of her within a month. A Kimber doll at 158cm and 29kg might be a better bet as a first doll and you are still going to find her heavy to move around. I am sorry to sound a little negative but we see a lot of people on here who want to get rid of their doll simply because they are too heavy. Hope you find something to suit you, take care Vickylover.
My doll is SexyEmma a 6YE 165cm E cup.

guru meditation

Post by guru meditation »

trepiditous wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 4:57 am I am considering pulling the trigger on my first doll.
I would recommend taking the safe route with first doll and trying to get as light as possible in the range of height and proportions you're aiming to. Learning to handle the doll is much easier the lighter it is and will give you much more enjoyable start. Then when you get your 2nd doll, you already know the tricks and can probably predict rather well how much weight you could add if needed.

If your 1st doll is too heavy, it will not only ruin your daily experience, but also increase risk of you causing injuries to yourself and your brand new dolly. Too heavy doll is pretty much impossible issue to fix. You pretty much would need to sell her/him instantly and hope that someone is willing to pay fair price, which most likely end up being around 50% of your initial investment if the doll was unboxed.

...but will be your doll and your investment, so all we can do is provide suggestions :) Sometimes people are willing to do impossible things just to get the doll of their dreams. Usually this always works out specially if challenges will be known beforehand.
Jenny (UFD Carmen, review)
Lara (WM EVO140D/36 from Yourdoll)
Orla (Irontech Gymnast Victoria 150 from Yourdoll)

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

SMdoll has a 157 cm G model with thick buttocks that weighs only 28 kg (light version).
With platform soles, this doll can be as tall as you.
If you are looking for a doll that is not too slender, this seems to be a good option.
Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

Ryanfrank774
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Ryanfrank774 »

Hi there, I know this feeling all to well. When your desires supercede functionality. Here's my experience and hopefully this helps you with your decision. I'm about 5'8 and 63kg my first doll which had all of the right curves. 39"hip 36" F-Cup 5'4 but weighs a whopping 43kg. Note: I was not physically fit, I'd say just the average skinny dude that never went to the gym.

1) Weight is the largest concern, she was very heavy BUT not heavy enough to play. What did end up happening was it became a hassle, to many careful thought out movements. Worst of all was trying to clean her if you didn't have a removable Vagina. If your not confident in carrying dead weight I would reconsider unless you plan to get into serious shape which is always a plus!

2) Height- this is not a huge deal, however if your doll is heavy then it will become a problem. Go lighter and taller or vice versa.

Lastly I noticed I played with much much less than I thought simply from pure exhaustion and just not wanting to deal with extended amount of time dealing with a heavy doll.

If I could go back I would purchase a doll around 5'1 30-35kg . Lastly I hear WM has some of the softest tpe and would make for a great ass. 👍

trepiditous

Post by trepiditous »

Thanks guys, I was indeed concerned about the weight. Your tips have been very helpful. :)

Out_Of_Sync
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Out_Of_Sync »

I have some experience with SMs weight reduced dolls. I also have several full weight dolls. I'd highly recommend going with a weight reduced option for your first doll.
Jiusheng-Doll 163F with "Evelyn" Head
SM Doll 160f Silicone with heads 11 (Alice), 60 (Sydney), X2 (Jasmine), X8 ?
Private Island Beauties TPE Island Girls Eden, Hope, Isabella, Mina & Ellowyn
SM Doll 149b #56 "Angélique"
SM Doll 156c Riley (X8)
SM Doll 168c Cherry (102)
Kristi (32)
SM Doll 168c Lisa (X8)
SM Doll 168c Keri (X10)
WMDoll 170D 356 (Vix)
XYDoll 163c in white TPE Misa (Victoria)
Don't let the doll overlords kill your buzz.

Raspberry1967
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Raspberry1967 »

I’d go with the advice of 4891d and Out_Of_Sync and think of a weight reduced doll to start with..it’ll make things so much easier. The weight aspect should be one of the most important considerations before buying a first doll.

R
Frances loves her massive boobs squeezed into huge bras..

Huge Boobs in Huge Bras
https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=159179

The Basque
https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 8&start=15

Sheer - Lingerie and Clothes
viewtopic.php?t=175622

C’mon..pop out a boob/boobs
viewtopic.php?t=177525

trepiditous

Post by trepiditous »

Ryanfrank774 wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 5:03 pm Hi there, I know this feeling all to well. When your desires supercede functionality. Here's my experience and hopefully this helps you with your decision. I'm about 5'8 and 63kg my first doll which had all of the right curves. 39"hip 36" F-Cup 5'4 but weighs a whopping 43kg. Note: I was not physically fit, I'd say just the average skinny dude that never went to the gym.

1) Weight is the largest concern, she was very heavy BUT not heavy enough to play. What did end up happening was it became a hassle, to many careful thought out movements. Worst of all was trying to clean her if you didn't have a removable Vagina. If your not confident in carrying dead weight I would reconsider unless you plan to get into serious shape which is always a plus!

2) Height- this is not a huge deal, however if your doll is heavy then it will become a problem. Go lighter and taller or vice versa.

Lastly I noticed I played with much much less than I thought simply from pure exhaustion and just not wanting to deal with extended amount of time dealing with a heavy doll.

If I could go back I would purchase a doll around 5'1 30-35kg . Lastly I hear WM has some of the softest tpe and would make for a great ass. 👍

Thanks, I am leaning more towards WM at present. Do you think functional strength makes a significant difference? I am short, but have been lifting for years and for my bodyweight am quite strong. What I wonder is whether the issue with heavier dolls would be not just be from a lift and carry perspective, but as you said, from a positioning perspective - in which case being physically fit is of less benefit. Even with real women who are (almost always) taller than me, assuming certain positions given my proportions have proved difficult.

I am also averse to shorter dolls, as some advertised appear too young.

I would definitely be opting for a removable vagina, no question ha.

Thanks again everyone!

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

Hello, Aussielander, how's it going? Are men still men down there?

Just ribbing ya!

Ok, strength definitely makes a difference. Thankfully, technique and prep goes a long way to help. When I first got my doll I wasn't even sure how I'd get her out the crate! It was more due to finding a way to grab and lift her. It's useful to know where the main weight points are, which, for me seems to be the upper body (even though she doesn't have massive boobs). If you're ready for the upper body you'll be ok, if not she'll take you down to the ground!
The biggest issue is watching her parts as you move and don't have anything in the way that can trip you. Close up her arms, knee up her feet to start. Lift with your legs, don't bend down or strain your spine.

I move her around every morning and night and I've learned fast how to pick her up. Had her two weeks. I don't really consider myself that fit or strong, though I do exercise a bit. It's doable. It gets easier and I'm getting faster.

She's 81lbs! If I can do that, as long as you're relatively healthy you'll manage anything lighter. That said, I probably will go for something slightly shorter next time.
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

HaloLad2175
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by HaloLad2175 »

Just to throw my two cents in here.

I got a 160CM doll. It says 77 lbs, and she feels a lot heavier. While I can stand her up using arm under shoulders, tilting her up to a standing position, or pick her up by wrapping arms around waste and lifting a little for clearance to move, these pale in comparison if her legs bend a little bit too much, and I cannot stand her up properly. Or when I try to set her in position, the leg or legs cannot support her weight, either one leg, or the joints are bent too far where the weight has too much leverage against the joint. Most of the time they can, but just keep in mind certain position are going to require a lot more than anticipated power. The skeleton has to be be stiff enough to support her weight, which the manufacturers you have mentioned I always read good things on, just remember, YOU have to also fight against that to get her into certain positions. Double true if you are trying to move a limb while half holding her.

As far as equal height, try to see what her leg length is in comparison to your own height. If you desire certain positions, and you go to short, it is hard to line things up - tool tall will require some creativity as well. AKA you would like to try doggy but you went with a model with a more than 10CM difference than yourself, and her legs are too short or tall and things don't line up quite right, you may have to get creative for certain positions. Not a big deal for some, but a big deal for others. I think somewhere on here, someone who knows way more than myself said around 10 CM shorter is acceptable. This holds true because my first doll was a little more than 15CM shorter and it still worked out fine.

There are a couple reviews on here for weight reduction option that I know WM does for certain models, just keep in mind, the reviews have stated soft parts (like a big butt) may be harder because a foam core takes up more of the internal space and could be felt a certain depth under the TPE. I will definitely defer to Out_of_sync on this subject since he states he has a few, I am merely bringing up things I have read. So it could be a big deal, or couldn't be.

Ryanfrank774
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Ryanfrank774 »

Halolad has a great point. When setting the doll into a particular position you have to be very specific about the mechanics of leverage because of her weight. My irontech has zero issues holding any standing/kneeling positions as long as I set you her correctly. Additionally if you mess up then the weight of getting her back into a position where you can adjust her gets a bit frustrating.

Regarding strength I'm sure you'll do just fine but be ready to use 70%+ your max strength when moving her into a playful position. Ex. Having a larger busty doll one of my favorite positions is Cowgirl. (My bed inclines and it's fantastic) but it's quite risky sitting on your butt then pull/lifting a 45kg doll over top of you. Especially when inserting yourself. 😬

But I'd be lying if I said it wasn't worth it 😅

trepiditous

Post by trepiditous »

Ryanfrank774 wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 2:40 pm Halolad has a great point. When setting the doll into a particular position you have to be very specific about the mechanics of leverage because of her weight. My irontech has zero issues holding any standing/kneeling positions as long as I set you her correctly. Additionally if you mess up then the weight of getting her back into a position where you can adjust her gets a bit frustrating.

Regarding strength I'm sure you'll do just fine but be ready to use 70%+ your max strength when moving her into a playful position. Ex. Having a larger busty doll one of my favorite positions is Cowgirl. (My bed inclines and it's fantastic) but it's quite risky sitting on your butt then pull/lifting a 45kg doll over top of you. Especially when inserting yourself. 😬

But I'd be lying if I said it wasn't worth it 😅
Yeah seems like a penis fracture waiting to happen.

INFORMATIONS