realsexdoll.com

Silicone socks.

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Uniflux74
Apprentice
Apprentice

Silicone socks.

Post by Uniflux74 »

Newbie looking for wisdom. I put silicone socks on my 165 silicone Yvonne, 1 day later I noticed a chemical reaction (sweating) on my dolls feet. Removed socks and noticed that the foot plate had sliced through one of her hard feet at the seamline. She was only covered by light comforter in her own bed, with feet bent forward a little. Has this happened with anyone else? I treat my girls like queens and am trying to keep them for photo sets.

sloopjohnb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Silicone socks.

Post by sloopjohnb »

What are silicone socks? Seriously, I don't know.
JB

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

Never heard of silicon socks either. I just used soft women's ankle socks. But whatever they are don't don't ever use them with TPE again!
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

informalproblem

Post by informalproblem »

I got them, with my Zelex, but I never used them. If it's silicone on silicone, there should be no problem. I only got them because my Zelex was supposed to have standing bolts and they sent her to me with standing hard feet instead.........................

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

Do you mean this silicone sock? I have put them on TPE and silicone dolls before, but the doll's feet have not had problems so far.

A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

Our website: https://www.coeros.com/

E-mail: service@coeros.com

Follow Coeros On: Youtube| Twitter | Reddit | Instagram

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

Uniflux74
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Uniflux74 »

Coeros wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 10:17 pm Do you mean this silicone sock? I have put them on TPE and silicone dolls before, but the doll's feet have not had problems so far.

The socks I have are exactly as you have shown except for being a flesh color. Bought 3 pairs but will not be using again. Wasted 100 dollars. Thank you for your reply. I have enjoyed your videos and inventions.

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

Uniflux74 wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 12:26 am
Coeros wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 10:17 pm Do you mean this silicone sock? I have put them on TPE and silicone dolls before, but the doll's feet have not had problems so far.

The socks I have are exactly as you have shown except for being a flesh color. Bought 3 pairs but will not be using again. Wasted 100 dollars. Thank you for your reply. I have enjoyed your videos and inventions.
Thanks. If you have any questions about the doll in the future, you can contact me.

Best Wishes,
Coeros
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

Our website: https://www.coeros.com/

E-mail: service@coeros.com

Follow Coeros On: Youtube| Twitter | Reddit | Instagram

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

INFORMATIONS