sexyrealsexdolls.com

Unknown Full sized Ass Toy...Help!

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
lakeman1

Re: Unknown Full sized Ass Toy...Help!

Post by lakeman1 »

greedydingdong wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 5:52 pm Okay, well it arrived, and it was a lot heavier than I expected. Its like carrying a large turkey around, lol.

The size I would say is a bit smaller than any of the girls I have dated (And I have usually dated fit asian girls), but it isn't small to the point where its unrealistic. The jiggle, firmness and skin texture and feel are perfect. It also is very detailed looking which is great.

close up.jpg

What I like the most, is that because of the jiggle, and the weight, it totally gives you the sensation that you are having sex. Its great for that "fucking" sensation, where you can actually get a workout.

My only gripe, and I have had this from a pocket pal in the past, is that when you climax, the textured inside parts rubbing on your head, its a bit too intense, it doesn't quite have the give that a woman's ass or pussy can have. But... maybe it just needs to be broken in. I have read that vaseline over time can soften tpe, so I will be applying Vaseline frequently to see if that can help.

I am also really interested in using pastels and baby oil to get a bit of deeper colors, kind of like how that Russian company has done the color...

Doll Alexa_new.mp4 - VLC media player 2020-05-01 2_46_14 PM.jpg

I really like to paint, so I will be doing some experimenting. I am studying the color pallets of asshole very carefully and closely, lol.

Also, does anyone know why my image links are not working? thanks...

Any new updates to this great looking product?

sexymimiyang
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Unknown Full sized Ass Toy...Help!

Post by sexymimiyang »

looks pretty good right? :plaidskirt:

INFORMATIONS