www.irontechdoll.com

Proper Cleaning/Drying?

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
Viero

Proper Cleaning/Drying?

Post by Viero »

Hi all,

I recently got a 163 cm Julia and she is the most beautiful thing. I'm very worried about cleaning and drying her though - I haven't used her any yet, and when giving her a proper clean over I realize I'm having a hard time drying out pretty much all the holes. Any advice on how to properly handle that?

This is my first doll and in general I'm anxious about keeping her in good condition, so any general care/cleaning tips would be appreciated as well.

WithlovefromBelgium

Re: Proper Cleaning/Drying?

Post by WithlovefromBelgium »

I have found my own way (for 5 years now) to clean love doll after use very easily. What you need for my way are 2 pillows, a toy cleaner and kitchen roll.
After you have had sex and so you want to clean your love doll. Do the following.

Push the doll's legs up and then open the legs with the knees extended. Take 2 sheets of kitchen roll hanging together.
001.jpg
001.jpg (187.75 KiB) Viewed 370 times

Fold this in half
002.jpg
002.jpg (163.2 KiB) Viewed 370 times

Then make it a vertical prop in the longest direction.
003.jpg
003.jpg (65.07 KiB) Viewed 370 times

Then gently push the vertical gag into the entrance of the vagina. But not too deep. The vagina is still filled. If necessary, do the same in the anus. Now put your love doll in a position like this so that the vagina can drain into the kitchen roll. Thanks to the pillows, the love doll is supported.

Drain them for 30 minutes.

Remove the kitchen roll, and leave the love doll lay again, now take your toy cleaner and spray right into the vagina. Now you are going to make 3 or 4 kitchen roll props. Wet the first two well with pleasant warm water and carefully insert them into the vagina one at a time and now you do go a lot deeper, make sure you get the kitchen roll back out! Thanks to the toy cleaner, the first time your vagina will foam a little with the moisture of the kitchen roll. By the second time, the vagina is nice and wet. Now you go grab the 3rd wad to gently insert it into the vagina, let your love doll sit towards the pillow again for a while so she can dry. And do this one last time with the other kitchen roll wad. You have to dilute this one very well because the vagina is much less moist.
The adventures of my girls: viewtopic.php?t=157070

Lingerie party:
viewtopic.php?t=157070&start=1699

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

A cheap and cheerful way that works? I like cheap and cheerful. Thankyou.
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

chacka

Post by chacka »

use a vaginal douche pump with some water. flush the cavities out with that. you can place the doll on the edge of the bed and let her drip in a bucket. afterwards, insert hoses from an aquarium pump and let her dry overnight. done.

Maxwedge

Post by Maxwedge »

This is what I do and it's clean, sanitary, and quick -
Depending on how large your doll is and how easily you can move her...

Carry her to the bathtub or laundry sink. If she's too heavy you could bring a bed pan or something similar to your bedroom.

Push on her belly to squish out as much of the liquid as possible. You don't Have to do this step, but I try.

Use a douche bulb to flush her out. I flush her with warm water, then warm soapy water a few times, then warm water until all the soap is rinsed out. Then a final flush with straight peroxide from any grocery store. A normal size bottle (32oz) lasts for 2 or 3 cleaning sessions and only costs $1.50. It's cheap insurance against bacteria.

I then use an electric air duster and insert the long nozzle into the orifice(s) and walk away for 10 minutes. It's the fastest, simplest and most thorough way to completely dry the doll out.

There are many douche bulbs but I usually get this kind off epay. They're $9 and ship free to your house in a few days...
deluxe-blue-enema-bulb-1_1000x.jpg
deluxe-blue-enema-bulb-1_1000x.jpg (37.19 KiB) Viewed 335 times
For the air duster I got it off epay for $40 and it is absolutely excellent for this purpose. I used to do the rolled-up paper towel but once you get this thing you will never go back to towels or tampons...
images (3) (1).jpeg
images (3) (1).jpeg (5.72 KiB) Viewed 335 times
Your girl will be completely clean, sterile and dry. Nothing to feed mold or bacteria.
Aiko 60
Aiko 63 (×2)
Aiko 82
Dollhouse168 80cm
CLM J55
CLM J58 BBW
CLM J60P
CLM 72cm BBW Maria
CLM 100cm D cup Una Kane (w/ Una Carha head)
WM 039 Head
WM 355 Elf Head
WM 432 Head w/ ROS option (disappointing)
WM 100cm D cup Carmelita
WM M cup Torso
Piperdoll 75cm Ariel Torso
Piperdoll 75cm Akira Torso
Piperdoll 80cm Phoebe Elf TPE
Piperdoll 100cm Iris
MRL Torso (small w/penetratable nipples)
MF Easy Move Eyes

INFORMATIONS