reallovesexdolls.com

Thank you RLSD for a great first-time buying experience

Revies on Real Love Sex Dolls Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
randomname1
Active Poster
Active Poster

Thank you RLSD for a great first-time buying experience

Post by randomname1 »

I just got my first doll from RLSD two days ago - thank you all so much! It was a great buying experience with no problems. I'm in the US and as a first-time buyer I was looking for a US-based vendor to buy from just to feel more comfortable. I heard good things about RLSD on the Reddit forum and was directed to come here to TDF to learn more.

I placed my order, exchanged a few routine e-mails with the quality control department when the factory photos came in, and my doll arrived on-time shipped through UPS. My doll order was correct and she arrived undamaged.

One word of caution to new buyers about shipping: My shipping process and notifications played out a bit differently than I expected. From what I understood, I was supposed to receive notification when the shipping label was created at the China port. I never got that notification. A week passed after factory photo approval and I received notification that the shipping label was created when the doll actually arrived in LA port. So if this happens to you, don't worry. Also keep in mind that if your doll goes cross-country like mine did, you probably won't get another notification after the LA one for several days. The UPS website says that's because notifications are only generated when the barcode is scanned. So the next one I got was when my doll had already arrived in Kansas. But anyway, from purchase date of a custom order to arrival date was I think 35 days total. Once again, I recommend RLSD and I'll buy through them again if I decide to get another doll.

INFORMATIONS