Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Production time?

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Wolverine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Production time?

Post by Wolverine »

Does anybody know if the wait period applies to doll heads, or inserts? or just the full doll production? :?:

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Re: Production time?

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Wolverine wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 9:39 am Does anybody know if the wait period applies to doll heads, or inserts? or just the full doll production? :?:
The best thing is to ask Sam. sales@realdoll.com. I think it depends on a number of variables but the production time is listed for dolls. I got a set of eyes in about 6 weeks.
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

mitchrd

Post by mitchrd »

Haven't got a response from Sam in over a month. Full doll around a year.

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

mitchrd wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 3:37 am Haven't got a response from Sam in over a month. Full doll around a year.

That’s quite odd, in my experience. We all know Sam is a one person department,. It’s possible with the tsunami of emails that he could miss a few here and there. You might want to consider sending him a friendly, supportive follow up with a status request. I don’t know you or anything about your order so please understand my suggestion is just general based on what I’ve read from other people posting here.
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

Wolverine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wolverine »

I ordered an insert, and two full heads. Just wondering if it took as long as the full dolls.

mitchrd

Post by mitchrd »

TJ_Foxx wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 8:18 am
mitchrd wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 3:37 am Haven't got a response from Sam in over a month. Full doll around a year.

That’s quite odd, in my experience. We all know Sam is a one person department,. It’s possible with the tsunami of emails that he could miss a few here and there. You might want to consider sending him a friendly, supportive follow up with a status request. I don’t know you or anything about your order so please understand my suggestion is just general based on what I’ve read from other people posting here.
For sure and I have that's why it's odd he always got back to me fast now its automated zendesk reply's saying 3--5 days but nothing.

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Wolverine wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 11:27 am I ordered an insert, and two full heads. Just wondering if it took as long as the full dolls.
This is something very fluid based on outside sources, supply chain etc and and change weekly. Your best bet is asking directly via email or perhaps chat on the website during business hours..
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

INFORMATIONS