Starpery.com

Anyone in the world already request add rimming function on a sex doll

Got an idea? Need an invention?
travissimons
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Anyone in the world already request add rimming function on a sex doll

Post by travissimons »

:idea: :idea: Anyone in the world already request add rimming function on a sex doll? In other words add a asslick function creation a tongue with a motor attached to tongue to make it lick?

If it isn't exist already do you guys think it can be possible to do that request to some sex doll manufacturer and they could make it? Please share what you think.

BigJoeBuck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Anyone in the world already request add rimming function on a sex doll

Post by BigJoeBuck »

I made an extra long rubber tongue for my doll it def does the trick, but what about modifying a pussy eating toy to fit in a dolls mouth?
"love is the only engine of survival"-Leonard Cohen

"all those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain"-roy batty

there are only three kinds of people those who make things happen those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened

travissimons
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by travissimons »

Yes I already did that but licking speed from toys are slow. Too slow for rimming. So it's a good option. I need a clitorial licking sex toy with a very fast licking speed.

do you know any licking sex toy with a very fast licking speed?.

MourningWood

Post by MourningWood »

There’s toys like this on Aliexpress. I’ve considered buying one and tinkering to see if I could fit in a head cleanly. No idea if it just vibrates or tongue actually moves, wasn’t willing to take the gamble.

travissimons
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by travissimons »

MourningWood wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:38 am There’s toys like this on Aliexpress. I’ve considered buying one and tinkering to see if I could fit in a head cleanly. No idea if it just vibrates or tongue actually moves, wasn’t willing to take the gamble.
Honestly I'm a rimming adicted person and I love all kind of licking fetishes as well like (balls licking, nipple licking, armpit licking, licking massage from someone on all my body).
As at moment I can't find nobody as open minded as me because I moved to a conservative country few years ago, I really need a licking toy to attach to a doll's mouth.

I already try more than 20 clitorial licking toys to lick my ass, and I found one pretty good named "carrot sex toy" that has a decent licking speed and I costumized it adding a stronger DC motor, adding a adicional battery and reprogramming the electronic part in order to lick 2 times faster (than the fastest mode).

It work pretty well, then I add and thinnier tongue on it to make the licks more intense and make me more horny. It works so well it looks better than the real thing. It arouse me a lot like a skilled women with a thin tongue licking my ass really fast and during more than 30 minutes without lose power.

I end up sometimes get hands free orgasms while receiving ass licks from that toy! It was so so good. Felt in heaven every time I used the sex toy.

Unfortunately after 6 weeks of daily use the toy broke down because motor overheated and burnt and some pieces broken.
It was 4 months ago and I fell very frustrated.. But recently I purchase again another 4 units of that carrot sex toy and I will do the same home made costumization using 2 batteries for 1 toy again and purchasing a stronger motor , adding different wires, and create a extra custom licking toy (For the case that one of them break down).

I can recomment honestly the carrot sex toy because its the only one in market with a decent licking speed and that provide strong licks like a real human can do... The others only do licking rotating and dont HIT the center of anal area, or just vibrating and don't apply any force, so it stops once you make some pressure on it. .

Here is the carrot sex toy picture. If you want you can purchase it on aliexpress, alibaba, Amazon or local store....

Here is the picture

travissimons
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by travissimons »

MourningWood wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:38 am There’s toys like this on Aliexpress. I’ve considered buying one and tinkering to see if I could fit in a head cleanly. No idea if it just vibrates or tongue actually moves, wasn’t willing to take the gamble.
what you think?

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

Not really my thing but there are these: (suck and lick)

https://rosezoe.com/products/4-in-1-suc ... g-rose-toy
IMG_1702.jpeg
IMG_1702.jpeg (159.15 KiB) Viewed 396 times
And found these on Amazon:
Attachments
IMG_1698.jpeg
IMG_1698.jpeg (62.31 KiB) Viewed 397 times
IMG_1699.jpeg
IMG_1699.jpeg (87.86 KiB) Viewed 397 times
Sin's Sanctum
April - 80cm elfling (silicone-9lbs) ~ 2016 from JM Dolls
Tawney - 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada
Olivia - AK6 157cm {#45 head} - (silicone-68lbs) ~ 2024 from RosemaryDoll

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs & Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

INFORMATIONS